Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I believe in Bitcoin ? - page 90. (Read 219642 times)

Activity: 465
Merit: 250
May 24, 2016, 04:10:08 AM
Dont think i have to say something about this. That depends about how you are in to the coin do you use him allot or just sometimes. If more people are going to use the coin you should believe in the coin for the future but im not sure what the future will bring us.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2016, 04:03:32 AM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a good future compared with other currency's in my eyes.
The fact is also that the worth is gonna increase for sure.

that's for sure, but if you will just believe bitcoin and you are not working for it. Your believe to bitcoin will not just productive and profitable
just like what you are believing.
You need also to work for it so that it can be worth it.
Activity: 476
May 24, 2016, 03:43:49 AM
Yes you should believe in the bitcoin because it has a good future compared with other currency's in my eyes.
The fact is also that the worth is gonna increase for sure.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 24, 2016, 03:25:35 AM
believe bitcoin, holding in, and never thinking to sell it
bitcoin will reach $1000 again

Then when it already reached $1,000.00 then it is the best time to sell it. Just on believing bitcoin today and the future awaits you.
If you have many bitcoins today better to hold it , and believe this coming halving.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
May 24, 2016, 12:26:43 AM
believe bitcoin, holding in, and never thinking to sell it
bitcoin will reach $1000 again
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
May 23, 2016, 11:55:00 PM
I will say to believe in it as it is growing value at a staggering rate since it started 7 years ago in 2009.
Can anything else other than gold say that in it's growth in value over such time?
I think not.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
May 23, 2016, 09:34:21 PM
I still believe in Bitcoin so I think that it is save for you to also believe in Bitcoin. Many people make use of Bitcoin and there have been some cases of people losing there coins but the chance is small that that is going to happen.

People will loose their coins only if they invest their money in gambling or else I dont see any valid reason to loose your coins just hold it until the halving comes.
Investing in gambling for me is a good idea, you have to remember that the house always wins so you also win. As long as you made your research and put your money only on the trusted gambling sites then you are good to go.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
May 23, 2016, 01:40:41 PM
I still believe in Bitcoin so I think that it is save for you to also believe in Bitcoin. Many people make use of Bitcoin and there have been some cases of people losing there coins but the chance is small that that is going to happen.

People will loose their coins only if they invest their money in gambling or else I dont see any valid reason to loose your coins just hold it until the halving comes.
Activity: 784
May 23, 2016, 01:00:31 PM

everything have a risk, but we must know and learning from each lose/fail.
in 2015 i lost my bitcoin, arround 3btc, im use same password for email, blockchain wallet, bittrex marketplace ad BTC-E

now im use some internet security just for make my computer safe.
Activity: 336
May 23, 2016, 11:16:44 AM
Activity: 686
May 19, 2016, 04:43:56 AM
You don't need to convince you just need to know more about the history of bitcoin and you will trust bitcoin yourself Wink the price always higher than any coin and the most of people using bitcoin

Yeah it is true that bitcoin prize is going to higher then any other coin, if anybody not believe on it they should to know history of bitcoin and how many people using bitcoin in the world?
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 19, 2016, 04:22:34 AM
whatever advice we give now the principle responsibility will come back to you.....make the right choice
That's correct make the right choice because there are so many storys going around like
there is nothing else to talk about. Should you believe in the bitcoin ok lets bring the future what
he has to do.

bitcoin give me arround $5000 since i know it in middle of 2014 , so i believe future of bitcoin, and i believe bitcoin will be survive.
i think save bitcoin is good way to make me believe bitcoin.
Wow! that was cool, bitcoins does not give me that much but still believe in it. I hope someday I can have as much money you earned. I believe in it because I used it in my daily activity, like gambling, trading, and purchasing of stuff in the internet.

im start bitcoin at middle 2014, it's arround 2year im use bitcoin as sidejob, Im trade, join giveaway, faucet, sign campaign etc.

my problem is i can't hold my bitcoin for long time, hope someday i can hold arround 100btc for my retirementday.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 19, 2016, 01:47:21 AM
whatever advice we give now the principle responsibility will come back to you.....make the right choice
That's correct make the right choice because there are so many storys going around like
there is nothing else to talk about. Should you believe in the bitcoin ok lets bring the future what
he has to do.

bitcoin give me arround $5000 since i know it in middle of 2014 , so i believe future of bitcoin, and i believe bitcoin will be survive.
Wow! that was cool, bitcoins does not give me that much but still believe in it. I hope someday I can have as much money you earned. I believe in it because I used it in my daily activity, like gambling, trading, and purchasing of stuff in the internet.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
May 19, 2016, 12:16:09 AM
he has to do.

legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
May 18, 2016, 05:32:06 AM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
By that way you need to listen to your self. Do you think you will get rich in the future will the bitcoin bring such nice things
with him. Or is it just nothing worth. I can tell you one thing the future will be very nice to the bitcoin;)
Me, I will make a decision considering with the prediction of others here because they are more expert than me. I am just a newbie here in terms of investment. I plan to invest in the future as I believe in bitcoin, but I would consider only the amount from my extra savings.
Activity: 350
May 18, 2016, 03:58:23 AM
Should I believe in Bitcoin ?
I have 10k $ and maybe going to buy  , but I doubt the further development of Bitcoin and I'm afraid to lose money! Can you convince me or dissuaded from buying?
By that way you need to listen to your self. Do you think you will get rich in the future will the bitcoin bring such nice things
with him. Or is it just nothing worth. I can tell you one thing the future will be very nice to the bitcoin;)
Activity: 350
May 18, 2016, 03:50:16 AM
he has to do.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
May 18, 2016, 03:24:03 AM
Well if you have to ask us that, then you already don't believe in it. But you definitely should change your opinion on Bitcoin and start using it. It is a revolutionary currency.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2016, 02:22:26 AM
You know that you can believe in the bitcoin protocol, since it's controlled by nobody.

If your question is that, should believe in that bitcoin will go to the moon as in its price, then it's your choice. If you think it will, buy some and hold them. I personally believe that is true.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 18, 2016, 01:35:32 AM
Convincing people to believe bitcoin is hard, especially if that person is not a open minded person. If he/she believe that there's no future on it then let them be. As long as we all keep believing on it the future of bitcoin will be on a good shape. That's why we are here because we believe in it's potential to grow it's popularity. Just keep on earning and buying some, you'll earn a big profit sooner or later.
Pages:
Jump to: