Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy and hold Altcoin now? - page 2. (Read 408 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 04:16:56 AM
Of course crypto has a bright future. But that does not mean that all altcoin will rise. Altcoins are different from ICO tokens but basically investing into any ICO is riskier than investing in altcoins because many tokens are never listed on the exchange and some turn out to be fraudulent.
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
July 14, 2018, 04:15:30 AM
I sincerely think that projects with a good community and strong basics, will have a good ROI in a bull run, so it makes sense to HODL them and not BTC.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 04:14:55 AM
I think it all depends on you, if you want to generate a significant profit you should buy altcoin and hold it because now prices are decreasing,
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:13:58 AM
There are many peope said that Crypto will go up in future
I want to hold token. But BTC is too expensive and ratio x price  will low
So I like Altcoin than. There are some of token x5-x10 price after ICO

for long term, u can pick the eth or EOS
i just believe after the problem solved behind the EOS project,
it will be 40-60 usd , event 100
but who know.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 04:04:03 AM
ethereum is best chooice too for hold in long term because bitcoin expensive
maybe in future of ethereum can same with bitcoin be bright in the market
many investor move to ethereum if they want investing in cryptocurrency because bitcoin so expensive
but it also good chooice
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
July 14, 2018, 04:02:25 AM
you shouldn't listen to people who says that cryptocurrency will go up in the future, you should be only listening to yourself when it comes to investing.

Altcoins is a very  large term and when you say this term you should be referring to something more specific.
Each altcoin has it's own unique features and you should decide on a specific one based on how potential you think it has and what is the success rate you think it might has.
When investing in altcoins always consider the risk that it might involve as most of the altcoins tend to go up and down really frequently and in an aggressive way.
Activity: 533
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 14, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
Personally, I believe that this period, in conditions of a general fall in the market. And i suggest you to invest your money right now (when the price is low), so you can easily get the X3 - X10.. I believe in cryptocurrency, because crypto will make good digital future. But you must read a lot about that coins before you invest in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
July 14, 2018, 03:53:39 AM
At the moment, a lot of worthy Altcoin with good technology. The main thing is to study the project and conduct an analysis for the future. The market of cryptocurrency is very dynamic and it needs to be taken into account. If you are in doubt and you do not want to take risks, you better just buy BTC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 03:46:00 AM
If you do not have any knowledge about Altcoins, then forget about the investments. Buy better bitcoin.

Every coin needs to study and understand the prospects of its development
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
Profits are not guaranteed in cypto because it can go 10x up during bull market and 10x downward during downtrend. If you think that holding an altcoin today would really give you an 10x to 20x profit in the future then you can try buying coins that have good roadmap and already in the top 25 in the coinmarketcap such as cardano and stellar which are way way below the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:18:59 AM
That's a great idea, but the first thing which you have to do is search for the legit tokens which will give you profit and then you can buy those and hodl them. Remember one thing it needs lot of research and yeah the cryptoworld will surely go high in the future you don't have to worry about that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 03:18:47 AM
I think its ok to invest into altcoins, just do more research, altcoins are more risk , but more rewarding in terms of roi too.
Activity: 322
July 14, 2018, 03:17:45 AM

Some says that altcoins are dead. But I still believe in the foundation of cryptoworld. I invest and buy more tokens that are cheap and low because of the effects of the problem that cryptoworld are facing now. I think this is the right time to buy good tokens that in the future will rise and increase the value.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
July 14, 2018, 03:15:58 AM
You're right but, as always, it depends on the token that you are going to hold. Choose it carefully.
Activity: 686
July 14, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
In my opinion, this time is a good time to buy altcoin! altcoin and tokens will recover growth in the coming time! The profit is not high but will still be attractive!
Activity: 490
July 14, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
Yes investing in ICO is likely to be profitable after the ICO is over priced also can fold folding so that we can benefit from the total that we invest in ICO is the problem is how to find a profitable ICO do not get caught in the ICO program that gives promise.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 03:11:23 AM
Market cap of btc is very high I know why you don't want to invest in btc, but you should find altcoins like 0x it is even being listed on coinbase  Roll Eyes

yes i agree that bitcoin is very weak for now but we need to hold it and divert our investment from buying other profitable coin that may help recover our loses from dropping of previous coin
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 03:11:01 AM
A good time to participate in the ICO and making investment in the altcoin because profit margin is high and if you buy a good percentage in the crypto you can change the movement of the coins too like you will be the big supplier of that coin and with this you have the trading options too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 03:04:12 AM
You should do both if you still have more money to spend in crypto.. spend maybe inappropriate, invest!
Prices are low, so this might be the right time to buy more altcoins. Nobody want to sell if prices are low, so HODL and buy more could be considered as a smart way...
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 02:56:11 AM
Market cap of btc is very high I know why you don't want to invest in btc, but you should find altcoins like 0x it is even being listed on coinbase  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: