Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late?? - page 4. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
It is never late to buy Bitcoin, in any case, as long as the cryptocurrency has a demanded status on the world market. But how to determine the correct entry point to maximize future profits is another matter entirely.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
If there is free money then invest in cryptocurrency, while you are thinking and deciding everything can pass you by. Find a good entry point and make a purchase. It's better than keeping money in the Bank and all your interest will eat up inflation.

The investment instruments in cryptocurrency are included in a fairly high category, the most important allocation when we get the money must be able to share it so that we also have many other portfolios in investment
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
for the current condition of buying bitcoin can still bring profit, only in my opinion use this opportunity only for shorttrade because sometimes FUD can cause enough influence to make bitcoin back down, but if you want to long trade maybe you should prepare a cutloss point.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
If there is free money then invest in cryptocurrency, while you are thinking and deciding everything can pass you by. Find a good entry point and make a purchase. It's better than keeping money in the Bank and all your interest will eat up inflation.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
In my opinion it is never too late to invest in bitcoin. It is still profitable if you got extra money and you can afford to invest it. Bitcoin is a long-term investment that we will not regret.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
You can still buy bitcoin and hold it for a couple of months and wait for its pump again as we seen bitcoin is rising every single day so its good for investments thay we can have so lets make investments still nut top coins specially bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003
It's never too late for anyone who has a lot of money and wants to invest with bitcoin including you, even bitcoin has shown its best value again and of course now is the right time to invest with bitcoin.
It is not simple as that. You have no idea about fundamental analysis, money management, risk declaration and more stuff related to controlling the financial analysis. It is impossible to catch the top for seliing with highest profit or buying the dip with minimum loss.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
If you don't have 1 btc at least, then it is time to make a purchase. You know, it is never too late to buy btc, in long term it will continue to grow, so I suggest you to buy
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
guestcrew.com
It's never too late for anyone who has a lot of money and wants to invest with bitcoin including you, even bitcoin has shown its best value again and of course now is the right time to invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Its never late to buy Crypto, you should get it as soon as you find a dip.
Bitcoin will be a million dollar for sure one day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
I think it’s not to late to buy bitcoins. The price is still in recovery and not so high compare to december 2017 when the price reached $18.000. I think you will get profit if you buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
You should try your best to  get in as quickly as possible, there is a saying that the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago and the second best time is now. The best time you could have gotten in was when bitcoin was $3000 of which you would already be in profit by now, but it is never too late to get in now. so get in as quickly as possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Its never too late to buy any coin in cryptocurrency. Its a personal decision to make. You can decide to buy it earlier when prices fall so you can hold it or you buy it later. All the same you still have the chance.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Buy or not buy bitcoin - you decide according to your investment plan. At this time, buying bitcoin is a long-term prospect. So you make a decision with that knowledge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
Investment is never late, it is important that investment is reasonable, the price of the current BTC is also quite high. Consider carefully when participating!
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Price is at the crossroads. If you believe the parabolic and we'll break the ATH of 20K in a few months to a year, then price at 8K is still a good buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
For now it's actually not missed. It's just that the altcoin price is increasing and if you buy at the previous price or one week before or even when you make this thread, of course you will get a big profit if you buy bitcoin when you ask here.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
maybe it's a little late, but it's still very profitable to buy now. Bitcoin prices have only just begun to rise this month, so the opportunity to earn profits is huge. I might have bought bitcoin a few weeks ago, but if the price of bitcoin continues to increase. I will not hesitate to convert the altcoin that I have for Bitcoin.

The concept of being late at the market right now is kind of true, we are somehow late as we didn't expect BTC to pump that hard, but we shouldn't lose hope, as we just need to find the right entry point in order for us to join the party. And that will going to be through the help of the alternative coins that are on the market right now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

You are right we have to prepare to buy bitcoin i know bitcoin in the future it will give new set price high in crypto market, bitcoin is very high demand and and many new investors coming here in crypto industry are also buying bitcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run
The bear market has just collapsed some time ago, and I think it's a bit too late to buy BTC at this time because BTC has just gained up to $ 8.6k, but it doesn't hurt if we buy now because there is still a chance to get a profit at $ 9.5k.
don't forget to do your own analysis before buying, because this is just a personal opinion which is certainly still a lot of mistakes.
Pages:
Jump to: