Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy bitcoin now?? Or I'm too late?? - page 5. (Read 2436 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Oh wow, even discounts? This sounds bold, will definitely share with friends. And own farms in the US? I mean the ones that company had

Yes, in California. So the guys look pretty experienced, I recommend you to have a look at their website, asicequipment.. Com to have a deeper understanding of products
Activity: 84
I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from  10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager

Oh wow, even discounts? This sounds bold, will definitely share with friends. And own farms in the US? I mean the ones that company had
Would definitely be great if you can share some main facts/recommend the equipment. Cause I am having a few friends from the US who want to buy more than 10 miners, but necessary to calculate everything first of all, of course

I would probably recommend you to have a look at Asicequipment. The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from  10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
You should have bought when the BTC price was almost at 6k and then hold it till December. But if I were you, I'll do some scalping when the BTC price is fluctuating , you might earn some few BTC
Good evening. That's a great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country, on price on electricity etc. And, of course, on equipment. I am from the US, having idea about mining in here. If it is related to you, I can share

Would definitely be great if you can share some main facts/recommend the equipment. Cause I am having a few friends from the US who want to buy more than 10 miners, but necessary to calculate everything first of all, of course
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

Late for what? This is not a competition between us.
But if you want take part on this big revolution you're always on time.
Price is only misleading for a newbie, since each time there is a peak in btc value, people decide to invest money...

Greetings there everyone. And do you guys consider mining? Why yes or why not? Curious to know whether the industry is attractive and profitable these days! Please share the experience Smiley

mining is not profitable at all (and even very risky). Unless you have large amount of money to invest, ready to balance any change from price/difficult.
Greetings there everyone. And do you guys consider mining? Why yes or why not? Curious to know whether the industry is attractive and profitable these days! Please share the experience Smiley

Good evening. That's a great question. Well, from my point of view, much depends on the country, on price on electricity etc. And, of course, on equipment. I am from the US, having idea about mining in here. If it is related to you, I can share
Activity: 72
You are never too late. At any point in time, if you purchase Bitcointalk you can still make profit when you sell it. Depending on the percentage of profit you want, you can decide when you want to buy it.
Activity: 249
For investors, you should see the BTC as a high-profit investment and with increasing value every year. But it's not like that will be bought anytime, consider the situation and buy it at the time you feel the best for you.
buying or selling we also have to look at market conditions and conditions, allow or not to take the actions we want.
Bitcoin is a good choice for investment but at high prices you must be careful not to do bad things so you have to observe their movements.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
For investors, you should see the BTC as a high-profit investment and with increasing value every year. But it's not like that will be bought anytime, consider the situation and buy it at the time you feel the best for you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I don't expect the big move this year and I think this is pretty ok, you want a bill run per year? We need more time for a organic recovery.
Activity: 921
Don't know whether there will be the bull run this year. But it possible. But don't get your hopes up, the crypto market is very unpredictable. So you have to do your own analysis before to buy.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
No you are not late. You are perfectly right in the right place. As the market is growing and the predictors have predicted that the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency, bitcoin will grow in the days to come. So still bitcoin is at a lower price. So do not wait for other better opportunity or time than this one to buy and hold bitcoin.
I am also sure that Bitcoin will already cost more than $ 8,000. But still put orders on the 7500 and 7000 dollars. I plan to buy Bitcoin to 12000 dollars.
Activity: 50
Merit: 1
No you are not late. You are perfectly right in the right place. As the market is growing and the predictors have predicted that the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency, bitcoin will grow in the days to come. So still bitcoin is at a lower price. So do not wait for other better opportunity or time than this one to buy and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Summer is coming. In summer, prices on the crypto market go down, then you need to buy bitcoin. Now the price is too high.
Activity: 644
You are so late. Last year  bitcoin fallen bottom price. I know  then time bitcoin price had 2800$.  Now 1 btc is equal to near 8000$. If you bought  you can earn 2x+ profit.  However you can now invest in btc. Btc can increase  up to 20000$.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
if you think about a long-term investment, you are still in time, maybe you will need a few years, but in the coming years I see the Bitcoin price above 12 / 13k. decentralization and blockchain are futuristic concepts, it takes time to appreciate them
you speak in very small numbers) I think that if a person is willing to invest for a long time, then in 3-4 years Bitcoin can cost 100-200 thousand dollars
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
Positive signs are taking place as the market is progressing lately with coins rising in price. Everybody says that this is the right time to buy coins. But what I say is that anytime is right time to buy coins. What matters a lot is that you should learn when to buy and sell your coins. It means you should learn trading skills before investing in cryptocurrency. Concerning bitcoin, I think bitcoin is a good investment as compared to other coins.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
Crypto market in general is heading to 200 billion USD I think we're getting very close to what we all call a bull run

YOu should buy now, why? because the upcoming halving is near, it will be nextyear so we will expect that the price could be more higher, because the rewards for miners will be lessen, so we will expect a little bit more increased of the value of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: