Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 2. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 09:08:37 AM
If you want to earn more profit then you should choose BTC to invest  in the long term, Btc is the best at the moment and there is no reason not to choose BTC.If you want to get more profit in the short term, then you can choose to invest in Litecoin.
I think many people underestimate LTC. in the long run, it can bring more profit than Bitcoin. but there are other altcoins. for example NEO
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 08:43:32 AM
A couple of months ago I bought my first bitcoins on MotoCoin and I didn't have enough knowledge about it but you shouldn't think only about Bitcoin and Litecoin there are much more of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 09, 2018, 07:08:43 AM
I bought LTC as my first crypto. It went up up up, then came down down down. I still like it though and I still hold a bit of it. I love the speed and low cost of transactions.
Activity: 122
November 08, 2018, 07:35:13 AM
Bitcoin is still the most stable coin. This is well-known, supported with almost all encryption features and has a longer history. I suggest the 60% distribution to 40%. Bitcoin with 60% Litecoin 20% Potential alt 20%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 07:26:02 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
BTC is far better than LTC. In my view, BTC is one of the Crypto market rulers. All activities are through Bitcoin and it is as a symbol. Invest in it, you will get the safety and your money will grow every year from now. I strongly believe in Bitcoin.

Bitcoin maybe better only on your opinion or some other people because you only seeing the price but if you will based also on their performance  , bitcoin is nothing when compared to litecoin as it is more faster , lighter , and verry versatile .

50 over 50 is not bad ratio when deciding to invest on both of them .

I think both of these coins together are experiencing a downturn, but if we think of a short-term investment, I would prefer litecoin because I have a personal opinion that litecoin will quickly rise from bitcoin.

Altcoins such as litecoin is not for a short term investment because i noticed that alts are slower when it comes to growth but bitcoin is more volatile which means it can be suitable for both short and long term investments .
Activity: 490
November 08, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
BTC is far better than LTC. In my view, BTC is one of the Crypto market rulers. All activities are through Bitcoin and it is as a symbol. Invest in it, you will get the safety and your money will grow every year from now. I strongly believe in Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
November 08, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
 If you want to earn more profit then you should choose BTC to invest  in the long term, Btc is the best at the moment and there is no reason not to choose BTC.If you want to get more profit in the short term, then you can choose to invest in Litecoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
November 08, 2018, 12:17:04 AM
The price of both of them is now also decreasing and we must be able to take advantage of this moment to make a purchase or make a long-term investment because this will give us benefits
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
November 07, 2018, 11:24:54 PM
I think both of these coins together are experiencing a downturn, but if we think of a short-term investment, I would prefer litecoin because I have a personal opinion that litecoin will quickly rise from bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
If you do not want to buy 50 to 50 then buy better bitcoin and forget about it for a couple of years, and then he will probably be able to please you with the results.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
November 07, 2018, 04:15:20 PM
If you can manage huge money ( without losing) than you need to buy Bitcoin. I don't know why you need to choose in this two options, out here you can get more profit from other coin. But Litecoin is good and also coinbase supporting.
I agree with you, why litecoin I wonder also. If you want to invest to just big projects, you must look to Neo, for me it can be more profitable and more trustable project and team. Also ethereum can also be considered, it is very cheap from few months like every altcoin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
If you can manage huge money ( without losing) than you need to buy Bitcoin. I don't know why you need to choose in this two options, out here you can get more profit from other coin. But Litecoin is good and also coinbase supporting.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
November 02, 2018, 04:19:37 PM
in my opinion, bitcoin and litecoin are all good and worthy of having investors but its of priority for me to have bitcoin than to have in litecoin as bitcoin has more case cases than litecoin and it can be accepted more than litecoin and also considering the adoption of the cryptocurrency, people are more conscious of the bitcoin than they are of litecoin so i will choose bitcoin over litecoin.
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 02, 2018, 04:14:54 PM
Well, bitcoin is certainly more reliable than litecoin , but for investing I would invest in litecoin no more than 5% of all coins , there are risks and you need to follow the rules of investment
litecoin is good but bitcoin is the leader of the market so it depends on ypu what ypu see as the perfect coin for your business
Activity: 256
Merit: 3
November 02, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

BTC or Litecoin!
i think that ypu should better ask this question to yourself noone kbows bterr your siuation that you do so think for z while
Activity: 182
November 02, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
Well, bitcoin is certainly more reliable than litecoin , but for investing I would invest in litecoin no more than 5% of all coins , there are risks and you need to follow the rules of investment
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
You should just buy bitcoin, litecoin looks good and all but compared to bitcoin then the coin is a dud. The best coin that you can always put your money into in all of the cryptocurrency market has always been bitcoin. With bitcoin you can be sure that you have a stake in the most valuable coin in the market. There is really no kind of debate here between the two coins
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
AGATE
October 28, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
Quite a strange asset you have chosen to invest in. Of course buy Bitcoin.
I can not tell you exactly what will happen to Litecoin in the future and whether it will exist at all, but for the work of Bitcoin I guarantee.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 28, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
I believe that bitcoin is more reliable and promising coin. and in the future it will only grow in price. so I would invest in bitcoin.
Bitcoin is reliable if you are only trading it short term. You must not invest dangerously with it though.
Activity: 552
October 28, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
My best advice for you is to go for BTC and forever will I trust investing in BTC which means no matter the status of the price it will always gain it's strength since it's not dying anytime soon it's most profitable or comfortable going for long term investment due to the market prize so as not to get panic in any way because when you day trade you night be scared to sell off but better to buy and keep now.
Pages:
Jump to: