Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy MONERO? - page 2. (Read 2992 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 27, 2017, 08:39:10 PM
If you want to buy now, I think you already missed the train, monero is an alt coin, when it is pumping, it wont hold for too long and wont be pumping again in short time, I also ever had the same experience but mine is eth, buy at 12$ sold at 20$ and now it is 300$
That is altcoin although it is too unpredictable as long as we earn a decent amount ypu should be contented because it is your chpice to sell and we even didn't know that thing will going to happen.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
August 27, 2017, 08:29:25 PM
If you want to buy now, I think you already missed the train, monero is an alt coin, when it is pumping, it wont hold for too long and wont be pumping again in short time, I also ever had the same experience but mine is eth, buy at 12$ sold at 20$ and now it is 300$
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
August 27, 2017, 08:27:23 PM
Too late in my arrogant opinion, that shit was stable sort of for a long long time, I guess some whales were busy with collecting thousands of coins

Now the time for the big pump is here and we can see how they're pumping it. you see with Bitcoin people didn't know about the benefits and that's

Why it was cheap for years, but what's their excuse about Monero now? they had plenty of time to realize it's value but why suddenly buying in bulk?

I'm not going near any of the coins recently being pumped because I could lose every thing I've got from trading and investing on Bitcoin, for now

I'm just going to stick with BTC because I don't know any better and more profitable coin in this market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 27, 2017, 07:53:46 PM
I think he sold too early and is angry now. He is spreading FUD for some time what I see.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 27, 2017, 07:50:35 PM
No. Way overpriced. You're buying the top of a bubble. Also monero is a scam.

Why do you think its a scam out of interest?

Not saying it is not a scam, just not looked into it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 07:42:17 PM
No. Way overpriced. You're buying the top of a bubble. Also monero is a scam.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
August 27, 2017, 07:32:19 PM
my bad luck, the day before the spike, I sold Monero hoping for a quick profit at $48, was planning to buy more. I want to buy Monero but I dont know what to do and what price to enter. I know it can be huge in the future.
also to mention, i sold dash the same day at $231 and Monaco at $8.
I feel like crying right now. I would have more than doubled my money in last 3 days.
Thats normal because of your emotions you are defeated of it and most of the tine that bad thing happens when we already sold. Then if you wanted to buy again you should finalize at what amount it may go dip and set your orders so if it is being filled hold it for longer time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
August 27, 2017, 07:02:32 PM
Monero offers anonymity for your transactions which is suddenly gains more investors and reach over $130 right now.
Consider IRS already spend a lot of money over $88,700 to tracking bitcoiners who avoid taxes using a tool named chainalysis.
https://news.bitcoin.com/irs-crackdown-tracking-bitcoiners-with-chainalysis/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
Then using monero and zcash become good options in order to avoid IRS tracking Grin

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
August 27, 2017, 01:21:36 PM
In my opinion you should wait for the hype to cool down as right now the Monero price is pumped due to the news of it getting listed on a Korean exchange called bithumb. So wait for the hype to cool down and when Monero gets dumped it will be the eight time to buy it.
Activity: 84
August 27, 2017, 01:04:28 PM
Its a good time to buy Monero, the price is being pumped hard over concerns about bitcoins "anonymity"
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
August 27, 2017, 12:44:43 PM
Yes, you should buy some moneros if you like anon coins. But you should wait for a pullback of the price to get a better entry. I think a healthy correction is needed in near time, this pump was to big  Grin

I also thought about a zcash, because i think anon coins are going to get big in the future, with all the data that the people steal in the real world. In 2000s nobody has spoken about security and encryption. Today everybody is "encryptionpro".
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
August 27, 2017, 12:34:24 PM
nope don't buy on PUMP
wait for dump or don't buy at all.
try other ALTs

correction will follow after the huge pumped and timing is needed if you are interested joining the ride as we knew that players are just waiting around
and waiting for the right time to sell their holdings then shake the market to grab more cheap monero, better not to play with them to lessen your risk.
Activity: 149
August 27, 2017, 12:21:32 PM
my bad luck, the day before the spike, I sold Monero hoping for a quick profit at $48, was planning to buy more. I want to buy Monero but I dont know what to do and what price to enter. I know it can be huge in the future.
also to mention, i sold dash the same day at $231 and Monaco at $8.
I feel like crying right now. I would have more than doubled my money in last 3 days.

Before selling and buying, you should check the forecasts.

Day 26 Monero: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/XMRBTC/L0RfoMKB-XMRBTC-flag-to-flag-pattern/
Day 26 Monaco: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/MCOBTC/8vjnO3jZ-is-this-calm-before-the-MCO-storm/
Day 26 Dash: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/DASHBTC/kg5YgwzB-Bullflag-has-formed-on-Dash/
Activity: 26
August 27, 2017, 12:18:56 PM
The trade listing on Bitthumb is very soon though - Monday Noon for them which translates to 8PM PST / 11PM EST for those in the US.

This is part of a 'king of traders' event they are promoting - and as the deadline nears (less than 11 hours from now) for the end of the deposit period (from which they all get 1% bonus at a later time) you will see the weak hand shaking intensify.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21254688

New listing on the worlds largest exchange - and promoted by the website in a whose-the-biggest-trader-event? I can see a large rise being possible actually. We're talking about the Koreans here who went crazy with BCH not too long ago pumping it hard (and, I'll note - later dumping them) but the price settled higher than it was at 600, versus the 300 it was before.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
August 27, 2017, 12:07:18 PM
Do not worry about such things, many opportunities are still waiting for you. So keep on pursuing and do not hurry, take it from the right place and buy it from the right place!

I don't recommend buying Monero because I do not think it will increase any further after this hour. It's already too much!a
Activity: 140
Activity: 5
August 27, 2017, 10:41:42 AM
in your opinion monero could reach ethereum market cap in a long period?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 27, 2017, 09:25:58 AM
I think you should wait a bit. There is ni assurance it will go down though but just try to observe for the next few days. If you think it won't go down and will just continue to pump then buy. So long as your holding on to it for investment, i think you will still be able to profit from it.
Activity: 4
August 27, 2017, 06:39:41 AM
don't know. all anonymous coin had a jump yesterday. DASH PIVX XMR
Activity: 123
August 27, 2017, 06:36:11 AM
MONERO is a long term investment, if you can wait 5 to 10 years, MONERO is a great choice for you because this market has a lot of interested investors and will definitely be very valuable high in 10 years
Pages:
Jump to: