Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy Ripple now? - page 2. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 11:44:42 AM
I think it's settling now to its true price and yeah it's a good time to buy now imo. Ripple die? NO. They're backed by the banks. You can't easily kill the bank.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 11:43:33 AM
What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
The latest news says that he should just blow up the market! Smiley and to become 2nd in capitulation ... accordingly, after testing and putting it into practice!

if it is dead I think it has not happened yet if it is decreasing the price is going on, and maybe ripple is suitable for short-term investment in the future and profit is not too big.

Really? I keep hearing about how much hype is behind Ripple. If anything, I think Ripple will blow up this year and I would hold onto it for the longer term.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 11:42:46 AM
Bitcoin and all decentralized coins are very risky since they have been challenging all central banks. But Ripple is safer to invest since it is centralized and backed by financial institutions.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 12, 2018, 11:38:48 AM
Well all of the guys are selling , you are here asking if you should buy ? Wow . so this is how people are loosing money in cryptos. Why whould you want to buy ripple ? I mean all the guys here on forum say that you must stay away from ripple but meh do as you think , go all in if you want.
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
January 12, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
The latest news says that he should just blow up the market! Smiley and to become 2nd in capitulation ... accordingly, after testing and putting it into practice!

if it is dead I think it has not happened yet if it is decreasing the price is going on, and maybe ripple is suitable for short-term investment in the future and profit is not too big.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
Ripple just entered an agreement with Moneygram to handle their currency transfers. I see Ripple having great potential in the near future.
Activity: 448
January 12, 2018, 11:33:24 AM
Activity: 269
Merit: 12
we're Radio, online!
January 12, 2018, 11:18:10 AM
Many issues and critics about this coin ripple, but if you see this coin is deserve to be invested and you think it can give you profit why not to onvest in it? As long as ripple is in the market and as long as no further news about this coin, and as long as it can give you profit just take a risk to invest.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
January 12, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
People got really hyped about ripple and it got talked about a lot lately , which made it's value increase in a crazy way and got small investor to put money in it along with big whales . But the that hype is technically over now and such a coin with a huge supply can't scale that well no matter how money gets pumped in it's market cap .
Furthermore , some people have the theory that ripple is just a big conspiracy toward annihilating decentralization and giving power to the banks and eventually their owners once again after the cryptocurrencies ideology took it from them partially .
Even tho it's value is still very low and is accessible by any investor of whatever weight , i can't see a clear future for such a coin even if it has so much advantages comparing to the old ones .
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 11:09:47 AM
This is a good time to buy ripple now as it complete its correction cycle and again go for another run up to make another high. It can give decent return this year if someone hold it for next 5-6 months.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
January 12, 2018, 11:09:33 AM
yes you can buy ripple now because ripple now comes out from its correction mode and ready for second upward movement.It can again go to moon any time.
Activity: 476
January 12, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
Ripple is a coin that the state and banks like very much, because it can be adjusted and therefore I think this sleeping dragon will surprise us, but I would not be flattering, because you should not forget that 2/3 is at the developers.
Activity: 366
January 12, 2018, 11:02:19 AM
Ripple has given users the best profit with its unexpected price pumping and now this has declined in value. So, users who has been with plans of making an investment could buy ripple. Also it has been getting implemented on different real time projects which confirms further growth in future.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
I would stay far far away from Ripple now. Take a look at smaller undervalued coins to make money on ..... big coins are risky these days imo
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
It's a great time to buy some Ripple: it's falling in price and now you can buy it cheaper. Later you may have some money buy selling it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
January 12, 2018, 10:57:17 AM

At least the price is a little lower than the previous ATH, if you can get in around 13000 satoshi I would say that's a decent entry point that should in time give you some profit. Personally though I won't buy ripple and don't believe in it, but enough people seem to and based on that it should do good.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 10:55:54 AM
I think the ripple is too high right now and this is not the right time to invest in it. try to do the analysis on xlm because i think it has potential.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 12, 2018, 10:54:31 AM

Strike the iron while it is hot, If you have the guts to lose then why shouldn't you buy? It's still pumping but focus on the trails or else you would wait for how many months again to gain profit. I don't see Ripple as a long term investment, why not go BCH if you are doubting, there are lot's of alt out there too that has a bright future on it. Well the choice is at yours to make, you have warned though.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
January 12, 2018, 10:54:28 AM
Although I am very optimistic about the Ripple, I do not recommend investing in this token because of the recent increase in the value of this token. The risk of a callback is high.
Activity: 210
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
January 12, 2018, 10:52:25 AM
I do not advise now to buy this coin if you want to make money on it in the near future. Unclear situation in the market. Personally, I got out of buying ripples, I do not like his movement.
The price of the current ripple is very good to buy on. XRP target this year is $ 10, I think this target will be reached soon in the next few months because the market is developing very well. New entrants into the market tend to invest in top-tier coin and have a low value of less than $ 10. The XRP converges a number of factors that make it appealing to investors so I think it will hit it. There are many accomplishments this year.
Pages:
Jump to: