Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy Ripple now? - page 4. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:44:37 AM
I think that the ripple has a future. everyone scolds the ripple for its interaction with banks and its centralization. But this coin has given a good profit to many and I think that on the positive news the price of the ripple will fly to the moon. Wink
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
January 12, 2018, 08:42:59 AM
the hype of Ripple is over now. they hyped it up and injected a lot of money in to pump this coin with their whale pumpers and like everything else this had to come to an end too. and now we are at the end of that pumping period.

the other thing you might have noticed is the fact that the volume has moved on to other altcoins. first it was ETH and then it moved to some smaller coins and now back to big ones like Byteball.
if you want profit, invest while the coin is still hot not when the pump is already over and trails are all cold...
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
agreed with XLM, market cap is 4x smaller ATM. More room for growth.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 08:31:51 AM
XML is better choice.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
January 12, 2018, 08:31:12 AM
What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
I'll try to give you some reliable article and you can try to read it and then take your conclusion about that.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/nothing-finalized-south-korea-govt-ministries-diverge-over-crypto-ban-proposal
https://cointelegraph.com/news/official-no-cryptocurrency-trading-ban-in-south-korea-government-says
My thought that the crypto exchange will still run in the south korean and then it looks good to buy ripple but remember if that was still not finalized statement by the government and i may think you should put only 50% from your budget.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
January 12, 2018, 08:23:31 AM
You can sure buy bitcoin if you like to invest with it, Yes it might have a large market cap than the rest of the other Altcoins but it has a cheaper value right so it is a great opportunity to invest on it for now, So in my opinion why not if other Altcoins are pumping right now ripple might have a great chance in going up too,
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 08:19:26 AM
What do you think about the Ripple future? Do you think it is dead now or I can still invest and earn profit?
Pages:
Jump to: