Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy the current ICO? - page 17. (Read 2495 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 19, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?

actually its your own opinion to not buying altcoins in this many coming current crypto ICO and we respect for that decision,but if you look up the situation  mostly those become profitable and become wealthy in crypto investment is belong to those who continue to find those new profitable altcoins coming out now in ICO project.thats why if you not buying for now a new current altcoin maybe later if the market would pump you will regrets the chances.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 08:44:47 AM
When the market in the uptrend of ICOs after the listing on the stock market has increased sharply, however, the ICO market is quite bleak. Currently, I do not buy ICO anymore because there are too many risks and I just joined the buy when it went to the floor, the profit may be less but the risk is reduced.How do you think about this problem?
Pages:
Jump to: