Pages:
Author

Topic: should i continue trading ? - page 17. (Read 26096 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 16, 2019, 06:16:14 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )   

You are day trading from 2 years but you think this is not profitable? then I think you need to learn which coin is good to trade and how the market goes! You have 2 years experience in trading and now you are telling it is not profitable! Mate, I suggest, try to restart learning from the beginning with a new strategy! Keep an eye on the Coinmarketcap every day and try to analysis the price chart! Good Luck.
For me,trading does not matter even how many years you are doing it as long as you are learning continuously.I think you still lack the important facts in trading that you need to know so you will become profitable.I suggest just keeps on trading because eventually you will become a good trader as times passes by.Do not think of quitting because you will only end up as a loser.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2019, 05:26:08 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )  

You are day trading from 2 years but you think this is not profitable? then I think you need to learn which coin is good to trade and how the market goes! You have 2 years experience in trading and now you are telling it is not profitable! Mate, I suggest, try to restart learning from the beginning with a new strategy! Keep an eye on the Coinmarketcap every day and try to analysis the price chart! Good Luck.
2 years trading experience is not enough! Pro traders claim rules for increasing trading skills and these rules have deep connection with screen time. 10000 hours of screen time is required for reading pure charts without help of any technical indicators. Naked eyes of professional trader can say the trend,price action without getting additional info from second source.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
January 16, 2019, 05:00:55 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )  

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 03:28:13 PM

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

indeed, to benefit from the situation of market price movements that are very difficult for us to predict, it is indeed very difficult for day traders to be able to get a big profit, even if there are traders who can benefit as possible, those who just bought at prices a few months ago or hear buying prices at this time, traders who have bought at the beginning of 2018 and until now, many of them have suffered losses, so in trading we should be patient when there is a decline that has happened, so all we have to do is, as traders we must be able to take advantage of the current market price conditions.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
January 16, 2019, 01:18:15 PM

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

You better find another job because trading in my opinion is not the thing that suits you. Why? You say you have been a trader for 2 years and that means when the crypto currency is experiencing a fantastic increase you are already in it. But you don't benefit from such bull market. Current conditions will certainly be even more difficult for you.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
January 15, 2019, 01:59:58 PM

First of all, we are in a downtrend and the most important lesson for all traders is "trend is your friend"

the most effective strategy during a bear market (as you know we are in a big one since January 2018) is to increase the amount of your coins. Try to earn money is not a good strategy if you are not an experienced trader. 

You are trying to trade against the trend. That is your fault.

Euh, in a bear market you short the market and make money!

If you are getting the same profit that cryptocurrency will be well in the previous time you can also continue the journey in this situation also but if you don't have the good profit while trading you can wait for some more months to get the profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 15, 2019, 10:27:58 AM

First of all, we are in a downtrend and the most important lesson for all traders is "trend is your friend"

the most effective strategy during a bear market (as you know we are in a big one since January 2018) is to increase the amount of your coins. Try to earn money is not a good strategy if you are not an experienced trader. 

Yes we can continue definitely because wedding is an extra money making in this situation but no other choice for trading but chatting will use your profit at the value of any time so my recommendation is weak and 200 to continue this journey.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 09:14:31 AM

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
January 14, 2019, 04:07:41 AM
There's no issue if you are continue to trade, because if you are earning slowly for sure you will have no reason to stop just take the risk of the market and always buy low and sell high.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
January 14, 2019, 02:47:09 AM

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 14, 2019, 02:26:14 AM
Trading is an amazing ways to earn a huge amount of profit but we need to be more patience specially this time of a very huge dip. We need to do a good strategy so that we n earn a huge amount of profit even in dip. For me I think we still need to continue trading even if the market is on dip b3cause we can still earn on it , but it is quit different from the bull market trading because in times of dip we can only earn a small amount of profit because all coin are only moving slowly.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 13, 2019, 05:15:34 PM
i think you should continue even i was in same situtaions before what i thought was if i start any thing new we should start that from begining , you have 2years of valuable experince so its better to improve your weekness and continue your trading you will make profits soon good luck
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 13, 2019, 12:37:54 AM
in my opinion investment in crypto currencies in any way trade or still requires confidence and patience in his investment if you are sure of trading by trading
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 12, 2019, 08:56:05 PM
You are trading crypto for 2 years and have not benefited, are you kidding me haha ​​lol ...,

listen to me hey buddy, trading requires strategy, good price predictions and concentration, sometimes I think 2 years of crypto trading is enough to get experience in analyzing asset price movements in the market, unless you just buy and survive
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
January 12, 2019, 06:58:10 PM
Trading in the crypto market is not an easy thing to be able to make a profit quickly. I had lost a lot of money in 2018 but it was an experience for me. And i could do better trading in 2019. So you should continue trading crypto.
It would be more appropriate to busy with any job that you want. It can be trade or another specialty. Because if you are here for the money and you are bored with it, your losses will be more than your profits.
That’s why it’s good to think wise before you enter trading as trading is best for those who know the basics of it. You should continue because if you will continue your journey here I am sure one day you will become an expert trader and you will make New history or you will become a millionaires so never stop just keep going smoothly and wisely..
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 12, 2019, 06:04:37 PM
Thats a very long time that should get you used to the crypto space and am sure 2-years is ok to know most coins and analyse in few seconds and am sure alteast you should have make some profits by now dude Trading is basically skill and analysis and you should be used with atleast one
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 12, 2019, 04:05:21 PM
if I continue to trade, because my daily needs depend on my trading, if I don't trade I can't eat, indeed  looking for profits in the trading market is very difficult, the most important thing is to be patient
depending on only trading income is very difficult it will effect your emotions and psychology too much, good thing is you are making profits continue and make more profits good luck 
Don’t get emotional so nothing will happen you will only earn. If you have money and you know how to trade accurately then there is no reason to stop trading. It’s good time to buy because price is not very high but it’s growing. Better if you continued and for change this time start trading for long term as according to my experience it’s profit worthy.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
January 12, 2019, 01:36:29 PM
Trading in the crypto market is not an easy thing to be able to make a profit quickly. I had lost a lot of money in 2018 but it was an experience for me. And i could do better trading in 2019. So you should continue trading crypto.

Trading is risky but if you can master it with the right strategy, experience and get the right coin you would definitely be making much money in your life than your normal work or business. Yes you would require patience at time and should be even ready to lose some money in worst scenarios.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
January 12, 2019, 01:24:49 PM
Today there are actually two understanding opinions about the market. on the other hand this is an opportunity but the support point can be broken later and the price can go down. but I'm sure many people have taken the decision to trade and hold altcoin
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 12, 2019, 12:23:19 PM
People don’t realize that trading is not the only way you can make money from cryptocurrency. Everyone is not meant to be a trader, there are still lots of other ways you can earn with your cryptocurrency, apart from trading you can do investments (and I don’t mean Hodl, I mean other investments) there are lots of investments you can make. Then apart from that you can also decide to do cloud mining, though it might not be what you expected, but it’s still good. Don’t rely on trading alone, try to do other things as well.

I also do crypto trading and I do this in part of my free time, there is a routine work that I have to do and this is my source of steady income, and I do trading to look for additional income which will benefit me when I have to hold coins when there is a decline price, be patient and wait for the best price to get the profit target that I want
You’re doing it the right way. I see some people talk about relying on trading alone and I find it a bit funny lol. I don’t know why anyone would think of relying on trading alone, trading should be a part time job, while you have a main job that gets you steady income like every month.

Trading can’t get you a steady income, you can even lose your money in it, but when you have a main job or business, you will find something to rely on during these hard times.
Pages:
Jump to: