Pages:
Author

Topic: should i continue trading ? - page 21. (Read 26096 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
January 09, 2019, 07:54:16 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time
~snip~

I think you should revise your strategy in trading. 2 years is a long time for trading, you should already have enough experiences. Choose proper coins for trading and know well what trading type that's fit with current market situation. By the way, don't make trading as the only job, you are better to have a real job, bro. Just make trading as your side job.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
January 09, 2019, 07:35:47 PM
Those days were bearish, but now, Bakkt and ETFs are on the table and we're experiencing the heat already as most coins have started moving towards the positive direction (many good projects were missing those green dildos just due to the markets being a bad baby all the time). I think it's good time to get back trading and start making some extra bucks once again (at least till the hype is being "overhyped" like wildfire).
I find altcoins going back up to be more of a stimulating factor than Bakkt or an ETF that we won't be getting any time soon. The more people focus on these institutions, the more disappointment they will end up going through.

People's expectations of Bakkt are so high that I don't see how it will ever be able to satisfy them in the first few months. Bakkt delivers its Bitcoins out of its reserve that has been obtained by buying coins through the OTC market.

Unless the OTC market dries up, which is something I don't see happen, there isn't much that we can expect other than Bakkt providing some much needed legitimacy to the space.
Activity: 506
Merit: 101
1 & 0 😏
January 09, 2019, 07:09:48 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

If you can't afford it, why do you keep going? So why don't you take a break if your losses are more than your earnings? To be the best trader, first of all, you should be able to protect your deposit, profit is second.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
January 09, 2019, 07:08:13 PM
If you haven't been profitable in trading for two years, chances are you either didn't learn from your mistakes or you were exceptionally unlucky (likely the first). I have known people in a similar situation in things outside trading but in esports like CS:GO where people I knew thought they had plateaued in skill but in reality never analyzed what they did wrong. Daytrading might just not be for you as well, and in that case you can try holding coins as a longer-term investment. Another suggestion I have is to read up on strategies other successful traders use, note how they trade, and incorporate some aspects of their trading style into your own trading. You don't and shouldn't become an absolute clone of someone else, but try to create your own trading strategies.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
January 09, 2019, 06:24:26 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation     

everything starts in a very difficult way and if you give up, you agree to say that you are a loser.
All professional traders now have their first trading sessions awkward and often lose a lot of money. It is important that they do not give up and take the next step to confront the challenge. so should you, don't give up, try again.
Exactly.Never give up on trading because everything will be learned in a span of time.Maybe you have not focus much on learning the basics and developing your own skills in trading that resulted in a negative way.Maybe this year you will be lucky enough knowing the market is already heading into a good price increase.So keep on learning and i know in the perfect time,you will be as good like the pioneers here.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lastlaughingguy-day-trading-diary-5054291
Check this out, this guy is also a day-trader and made great profits even in the bearish year of 2018. Learn from him how he dealt with the markets and kicked all difficulties and conquered his losses by visiting his thread.

yes thanks for sharing thread link
that guy is really inspiring and e spends lot of time with charts
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273
January 09, 2019, 10:32:24 AM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lastlaughingguy-day-trading-diary-5054291
Check this out, this guy is also a day-trader and made great profits even in the bearish year of 2018. Learn from him how he dealt with the markets and kicked all difficulties and conquered his losses by visiting his thread.

Those days were bearish, but now, Bakkt and ETFs are on the table and we're experiencing the heat already as most coins have started moving towards the positive direction (many good projects were missing those green dildos just due to the markets being a bad baby all the time). I think it's good time to get back trading and start making some extra bucks once again (at least till the hype is being "overhyped" like wildfire).
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 09:44:49 AM

everything starts in a very difficult way and if you give up, you agree to say that you are a loser.
All professional traders now have their first trading sessions awkward and often lose a lot of money. It is important that they do not give up and take the next step to confront the challenge. so should you, don't give up, try again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
January 09, 2019, 09:16:06 AM
thanks everyone i read each of your comments

i think emotions and shortage of money and repeated losses  will make us think like this

Did you make any effort to learn more about trading? Because 2 years of experience is enough to master the market, or at least to know the usual trend. Maybe you have stop trading for a while and start again when you’re ready. Don’t just leave the market as a loser, we can do better of course we just need to spare some time for that. Trading is not easy, its risky so we should take that seriously.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
January 09, 2019, 09:15:10 AM
Well, I think you should ask yourself first did I actually learned anything during the past 2 years!? What is the reason I didn't make a profit? You can start by answering these questions and then you will find it more clear on what you should do next. If the reason for not making a profit is because you are just not good and didn't manage to learn day trading in a span of 2 years then you should just quit trading and move on something you can learn. And if the reason for not making a profit is attached to the market condition and not you then don't just give up, if you are doing things right trust me the result will come sooner or later.

So it is all come to what is the reason of your fail?

Is it because you are still bad and didn't learn anything after 2 years? Then day trading is probably not for you.

Is it because of the market? Then, by all means, continue doing what you are doing and the results will come.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
January 09, 2019, 09:14:29 AM

If you feel that you will experience more losses then it is better if you will just stop trading for a moment. If you continue trading then you will just waste your money. Find a way where you can improve your trading skills and if you have now enough skills and information, it is the right time to trade again.
we have to take correct decision about our trades.if we stop for a while till we improve our skill maybe it was best decision.we are talking about money so we have to becarefull with this.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 09, 2019, 09:05:52 AM
I think 2 year is a long period not to have gotten it. It is possible to have a lot of losses in the bear market what of the 2017 bull market. Maybe u should take time off and learn. Then try again with considerable low fund for couple of months without taking profits to measure your progress. You can also learn more on ICO investments for some couple of months to work with while day-trading to improve your chances.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
January 09, 2019, 08:28:25 AM

If you feel that you will experience more losses then it is better if you will just stop trading for a moment. If you continue trading then you will just waste your money. Find a way where you can improve your trading skills and if you have now enough skills and information, it is the right time to trade again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
January 09, 2019, 08:23:38 AM
Trading need experience and knowledge,I think you should keep on continue to trade, but learn from the basic, trade with small amount and keep on learning from the chart, follow some group signal to guide you, all traders ever experienced lose, it's not a thing to make you feel down, you should learn more not stop trading
Trading is emotinal game which can cause different outcomes during volatility. Signal groups don't give proper advices and proper risk management under volatile market conditions. Traders who are successful wanna to reach some level of lifestyle should stick to plan regarding the idea of trade the plan.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
January 09, 2019, 08:03:40 AM
Trading need experience and knowledge,I think you should keep on continue to trade, but learn from the basic, trade with small amount and keep on learning from the chart, follow some group signal to guide you, all traders ever experienced lose, it's not a thing to make you feel down, you should learn more not stop trading
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 08:01:16 AM
thanks everyone i read each of your comments

i think emotions and shortage of money and repeated losses  will make us think like this
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
January 09, 2019, 07:29:55 AM

If you still have courage and confidence as a trader,  then take away the doubt that you feeling. Continue the trading for you to have high returns. It is true that trading is not easy job buy you can handle different situations if you have enough experience and skills.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 09, 2019, 07:18:15 AM
the real decision is in your hands, you can continue trading or leave the trade now. calculate the profit or loss that you will get.
I believe that you will continue trading.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 06:32:33 AM
If you want to make money you should be keep learn about trading because to become successfully trader need times and effort. And to jump in to trading is not necessary to spend times all the times because we can still make money from trading just spend times 1 or 2 hours a day by doing swing trading with use risk management.  We should be more understanding price action and trend of crypto market so we will know when best times to enter and exit from the market. Trading activity is better use for second job because is hard to make monthly profit from it
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
January 09, 2019, 03:55:49 AM

For obvious reasons something is wrong with your strategy if you kept losing for two years now. Specially in 2017, I think majority really stuck some gold during that year.

There are times that I wouldn't want to trade period. But it doesn't mean that I'm quitting, I just take some time to reset. Maybe that's what you need, take a week off and see if you can go back with enthusiasm and probably might learn a few tricks in the forum in that week. Personally though, I have a offline business so I'm not a full trader and just trade whatever I want.
Pages:
Jump to: