Pages:
Author

Topic: should i continue trading ? - page 6. (Read 26096 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 10
June 24, 2019, 01:21:40 AM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I think you are going in the wrong direction. Why don't you join a signal group to trade like them and be profitable?
i know my idea is crazy but we need a platform. When we understand how the crypto market operates, we will have future core experiences for more successful transactions.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
June 24, 2019, 12:20:55 AM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I just wonder how did you plan your trade, you have been trading for two years as you said and that's already a long time. Maybe you just need to improve something this includes the way you plan your trades and the way you handle the situation especially your emotion because it will just lead you to loss most of the time, lastly you have mentioned that you aren't sure if there are something that you should learn more; actually when it comes to trading learning will never stop, there will be other stuff that you will learn and you are going to try and apply it on your trade.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 23, 2019, 10:50:55 PM
If for a long time you can not master the day trading, you can try something else. There are actually a lot of strategies. But still you should decide what exactly prevents your success. If you identify this error, then perhaps your case will go more safely.

Trading indeed a very serious matter of having definite money making stories, and every ways should be observed in order to acquire much sustainable results. If we wanted to continue trading, you should be often to any possibilities that your holdings will eventually change value. Volatility is our worries, so be strong enough in dealing with your decisions.
trying to make volatility as our friend.we will find opportunities in this volatility.market with high volatility will provide more money than stable movement.but unfortunately much traders didn't recognized it as profits source.
Making volatility to favor our directions is really  tough job to each traders, without any traces market moves to whatever directions the holders and traders wanting it to go, understanding and anticipating can be done but the accuracy is not that high.

Be positive and always find ways to take every movements as another challenge to your trading activities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 23, 2019, 08:50:11 PM
If for a long time you can not master the day trading, you can try something else. There are actually a lot of strategies. But still you should decide what exactly prevents your success. If you identify this error, then perhaps your case will go more safely.

Trading indeed a very serious matter of having definite money making stories, and every ways should be observed in order to acquire much sustainable results. If we wanted to continue trading, you should be often to any possibilities that your holdings will eventually change value. Volatility is our worries, so be strong enough in dealing with your decisions.
trying to make volatility as our friend.we will find opportunities in this volatility.market with high volatility will provide more money than stable movement.but unfortunately much traders didn't recognized it as profits source.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
June 23, 2019, 07:33:38 PM

Activity: 1176
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 23, 2019, 07:18:43 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

maybe you are wrong in using trading methods. trading cannot be done carelessly, there are still lots of trading methods and skills to be able to get profit. My advice is to try to learn to professional traders and you can share various experiences and you can continue trading while still earning profit.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
June 23, 2019, 03:51:09 PM
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
June 23, 2019, 03:41:50 PM
Perhaps you are just the person who needs more time to learn. If you have something does not work, then you should analyze your actions and understand exactly where you make a mistake.  But do not throw everything, then you may regret it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
June 23, 2019, 08:05:07 AM
What's happening with MPCX's IEO? 3 different crowd sales concurrently? (OOOBTC, MPCX's site, ProBit)
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
April 21, 2019, 12:58:18 PM
You know, it is up to you whether or not you will continue trading your money. But if you're going to trade I think it's better for you to trade long term since you're losing too much maybe don't play with your money. Try investing long term.
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
April 21, 2019, 12:36:01 PM

It largely depends on you guy. Your question is like a " YES" or "No" decision, with "No" is equivalent with QUIT and the vice versa. To say frankly, i'm not in your current situation, so i got a little bit confused to make a decision. As you said, you've been here for 2 years, well it's not a very long time but also not a short time when it comes to trading in crypto. But at least with two years, you got some precious experience. You are wondering whether or not you should stay here, all your information makes me feel that you are keen on this kind of work and really want to continue making profit from it. Therefore, i advise you not to give up, you'd better to continue trading, you will soon get fruits!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
April 21, 2019, 12:03:38 PM
If day trading is not profitable try to switch to long term trading we must adjust market movements if the market moves slowly it will be difficult to find profits

For me, long-term trading is the same as holding. I do not see the much difference here. HODLING differs a lot as all that what you do is invest in crypto and hold it for many years.
Activity: 1050
April 21, 2019, 12:01:18 AM
It seems to me that every trader has been in a similar situation. I also made my choice. I have been trading for about 4 years, but I have not become a very rich person during this time. Trading brings me some profit, but I try not to lose other sources of income too. At the moment, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is not easy, but with practice and experience, you will be able to profit despite the market situation. I would recommend continuing to learn more about trading, as it is a complex activity that requires time and patience. Just don't give up.
There is no right reason for you to stop trading, unless you don't have the passion and skill at all in trading, then you can stop.
but as long as you still make a profit on trading, be patient dude! to be rich indeed requires a long process..
trading has huge potency for us to earn money.but it will not be easy for us, we have to learning and spend much time in practice.by doing more practice we will understand how to analize the market and gain the profits.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
April 20, 2019, 10:50:41 PM
It seems to me that every trader has been in a similar situation. I also made my choice. I have been trading for about 4 years, but I have not become a very rich person during this time. Trading brings me some profit, but I try not to lose other sources of income too. At the moment, the situation on the cryptocurrency market is not easy, but with practice and experience, you will be able to profit despite the market situation. I would recommend continuing to learn more about trading, as it is a complex activity that requires time and patience. Just don't give up.
There is no right reason for you to stop trading, unless you don't have the passion and skill at all in trading, then you can stop.
but as long as you still make a profit on trading, be patient dude! to be rich indeed requires a long process..
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
April 20, 2019, 02:58:22 PM
First of all very few people can handle the stress and pressure of being a real trader. By real I mean making a living out of it. Especially if you are a daytrader you need to watch the markets for several hours depending on your strategy and actually be focused on the price action. You can't just look at a screen, you have to "sync" with the market, with what it says to you. You should continue trading only if you can control your emotions and master technical analysis and risk management. If this is what you want to do in your life and you like you should definitely go for it. It is said that every big trader lost his account once so why wouldn't you? lol just joking on the last line
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 20, 2019, 02:41:43 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 20, 2019, 01:15:32 PM
as many people and even investors think trading can be much more useful in this market when the market is having bad situations and i completely agree with trading, we can still have profit from short term much better than just holding to an altcoin for long term, moreover the profit of trading depends on the experienced of an investor, so even when you have too much money, with or without trading, we can still have the risk to loss money when the bear market can effect cryptcurrencies badly.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 20, 2019, 11:11:37 AM

If one strategy is not working for you then try another one. As day-trading is not profitable for you then why don't you try long-term trading. Just buy a few good well-established altcoins and hold them for long-term. I am sure it would be profitable for you, as the price of most coins is cheap now.
Agree, if the trading day strategy is not effective, we can redirect to short-term, medium-term, even long-term investment, no need to force ourselves to join trading day because this strategy needs a lot of skills and knowledge, it requires very high requirements for traders, if there is no suitable, we will fail and not gain any achievements in trading, the case of the guy above is the best proof for this, please change and good results will come, do not continue to follow the old path
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 20, 2019, 07:42:49 AM
If you are really passionate about trading then you should continue trading but if you are feeling down all the time after you do trading then i think that it is a sign that you should take a break from trading and maybe try other things because trading can be tried by everyone but trading is not for everyone, we have different level of knowledge and skills that we can use, just explore.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
April 20, 2019, 05:35:45 AM

If one strategy is not working for you then try another one. As day-trading is not profitable for you then why don't you try long-term trading. Just buy a few good well-established altcoins and hold them for long-term. I am sure it would be profitable for you, as the price of most coins is cheap now.
Pages:
Jump to: