Pages:
Author

Topic: should i continue trading ? - page 9. (Read 26096 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
April 09, 2019, 04:28:02 AM
Still, the market is in fluctuation state which we cannot able to trade because now it is in a downtrend which makes the prices of the coins went very low in the market. Now we have to take very careful steps for trading otherwise, we might lose more value in the market, so it is good to trade along with the market but if you bought them at the high value and you need to wait for the market recovery.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
April 09, 2019, 04:03:48 AM
I begin to do trading again since one week ago. The very first time since early 2018. Not chasing for big profit o one big hit again, now I tend to do semi scalping way, and yes it's so helping.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 09, 2019, 03:40:50 AM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i want answers only from traders in this situation and experienced traders

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

Trading is still profitable depending on how you deal with the changes in the market. As for me, trading would always be profitable if you know how to play with it. You should know the fundamentals of trading to get rid of unnecessary regrets. Know how to do trading smartly and you'll surely earn better.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
April 09, 2019, 03:36:57 AM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

some times i think to quit trading and go search some job, another way i think that after coming so far i should try for some more time

i know many traders in same situation are you thinking same as above . are you in this situation what have you decided to do ?

i dont know if sentence formation is correct or not i think many of you can understand the situation    

I have job before started trading and until now I am still keeping my job because I do reduce my risk.  I will say getting a job as a trader is good as this will help reducing your  fear of losing as loses is part of trading and whenever you are incuring loses you can focus on your job.  Also two birds are better than one!  You should not depend on one side of income but multiples streams of income will help.  Trading is good and you need time and intelligent to make money from the market that is full of expert and skills.
Activity: 854
April 09, 2019, 03:24:42 AM
Now the market situation is in negative and you need to be very careful when it comes to trading, you should start trading according to the market situations. Trading is not an easy job to make money but we need to patiently until the market starts recovering.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
April 09, 2019, 02:10:44 AM

If you've been doing day trading for 2 years, don't tell me that you never experience to earn in it? Because, if yes.. It means you have a huge losses in terms of investment in the actual trade mate. So for me, I would suggest you mustn't stop, instead continue what you are believing for in trading.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
April 09, 2019, 02:01:49 AM
You have been day-trading for the past two year's and suffered losses, so why didn't you change your strategy before. If one strategy is not working for you then you should try short-term trading or long-term trading.
It's not healthy to always follow the same strategy although not working anymore.
Losing is normal but we have to improve by changing our strategy to a working one, if we cannot do that, then, there is no reason for us to continue.
Just accept the fact that trading is not for us, and seek for other option of making money.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
April 09, 2019, 01:57:40 AM
Well, the market has been quite bearish, from FUD to FUD, it's not easy to trade in these times except if you are really knowledgeable and skillful in trading.

Even when the market is not bearish, you should only trade if you are trained and skillful with it. Experienced traders will eat you alive if you get into trading with proper training or knowledge about it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
April 09, 2019, 01:52:49 AM
Are you day trading or just holding? If you're day trading why would you quit? Practice makes perfect.
Do you really read the thread?Or just the title?OP literally mentioned Him being Daytrader for 2 years so why ask about long term holding?

Hey OP upon reading your story it seems that you don’t have a real life work and everything you do for living is from trading?this is not healthy living mate because this forum must be for extra profiteering only and not for daily living,the volatility of cryptocurrency may bring you fortune but this can kill you also from starvation so better decide rightfully
Activity: 472
April 09, 2019, 12:24:09 AM
You have been day-trading for the past two year's and suffered losses, so why didn't you change your strategy before. If one strategy is not working for you then you should try short-term trading or long-term trading.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
April 08, 2019, 10:59:50 PM
for me now you are also good for trading now, because now the market price starts to move up better. so you also still have many opportunities to make a profit.
The market showed a clear growth in April but still need a lot of important factors to be more stable. I think if you trade at this point, making a profit will become easier, but you should focus more on observing because each transaction can cause you to have a big loss if the market starts to show signs. bad. In my opinion this time is still very good and Bitcoin will not decrease until the end of April
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 08, 2019, 09:27:20 PM
hi i am day trading from 2years but not profitable at all ( i dont know what should i learn more so that i will be profitable )

I think it is better to quit specially if you think that it isn't working anymore,
It is better to quit than to continue on losing and of course it would only stress you out and it could affect your health, So do you think it is still worth it if it isn't just your money that is being affected by the market but also your health as well?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
April 08, 2019, 08:45:00 PM
To answer the question "whether you should continue trading" you need to calmly analyze your situation.

1) Do you know the reasons why you made losing trades so far ?, and if yes,

2) Have you made the necessary intellectual and psychological preparations to decisively avoid those mistakes in the future ?

If you can answer yes to both of these q's, I presume you can have a future career in trading.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
April 08, 2019, 07:56:09 PM
Well, the market has been quite bearish, from FUD to FUD, it's not easy to trade in these times except if you are really knowledgeable and skillful in trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
April 08, 2019, 07:51:16 PM
If you already committed why not hold it for a good price. If you are already holding some of this then you should not quit, quitters never win right? What if you quit at the last minute and the coin you invested with skyrocketed from the very moment you walked out. Pretty frustrating right? Just hold on and keep you Faith if not then just leave it be but remember you have that particular coin then get back at it from time to time and check it if you have the time not a very time consuming job right? So do it.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 20, 2019, 10:58:20 PM
When you see it you have good times and your funds is enough for trading this time, do it and don't hesitate. Continue trading is that's your will, because once you aren't sure of what you feel regression will follow. Have firm decisions and right now it's a very best opportunity to buy and trade while coins are cheaper than before.
Activity: 574
February 20, 2019, 10:18:05 PM
for me now you are also good for trading now, because now the market price starts to move up better. so you also still have many opportunities to make a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
February 20, 2019, 10:12:16 PM
continue your trade, the market is increasingly interesting to explore further, by continuing trade you can compensate for your losses by creating new transactions that will make you more
we can always continue trading. if we see a coin that is showing a downturn, then we can look for a new coin that is showing an uptrend, we can come in and we may get a profit. we must be clever to see the situation that is happening, make all the circumstances an advantage for us. do not ever give up if we still want good income.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 20, 2019, 09:37:10 PM
If you already learn and jump in to trading in 2 years already , no reason to quit from it because you already close with success. In duration 2 years you will know what your mistake in trading, and you should be make better trading strategy and risk management. Keep continue to trade and you will get successfully from your learning and experience.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 20, 2019, 04:24:40 PM
Of course you are very able to trade again. there is no prohibition, but when you are still experiencing problems with previous positions or losses may be a mental burden but still to go forward and trade.
well, besides that, you have to consider the risks of trading now. maybe it's not prohibited, but it's still at risk. when you are ready for the risks you will face in the world of trading, then I think you can do it anytime.
To avoid this risk we have allow of better options which can be use to make only profit but no risk of lose, trading is all about information and knowledge if you are well aware of all things that needs to be consider during trading then no need to be worry about risk just enjoy your journey to be a good trader and one more thing is to buy at red and trade for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: