Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I get a loan? - page 2. (Read 2236 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
July 29, 2021, 10:51:03 AM
You need to be careful before you take out a loan because you have to consider whether you can be successful in whatever you take out a loan for.Suppose you did not take a loan to invest but at the end of the day it turned out that you could not be successful in the case for which you took the loan.So how do you repay the loan, you have to go bankrupt.
Activity: 784
July 29, 2021, 12:09:43 AM
I don't think you need a loan in these circumstances. you can try to do some short term trades to get profit. I'm sure it's pretty easy if you're not too greedy. only a few days to be able to do market analysis, and you can make ends meet in a few days or reinvest if you want
First of all it would be better to know he isn't greedy because, In trade greed can even make him loose the capital he is planning on going to take, learning how to control trade is a very crucial case but if he can control his greed then surely there is no need going to take alone, let him make some short term trades surely he gonna make profit because the market is in a good state actually so entering at this point he can make some good amount of profit in which he could use for a long term investment.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 28, 2021, 12:37:36 PM
Currently I have $109,750 in Bitcoin and $60k in alts.

I'm thinking of getting a loan to buy more alts now and more as Bitcoin goes down. The loan would be from my family and interest free. If the value of my cryptos drop I'm willing and able to wait up to five years to break even.

However, I could use some opinions first. What do you guys think I should do?

When I  saw the topic, I was going to say one thing you shouldn't do is take a loan for whatever reason until I read the body of the thread. One of the fastest ways to go under the water is to take a loan. Struggling to pay up the loan has made many lose all 
You, however,  mention that the loan is from family and would be interest free. This makes much sense since you won't be troubled with accumulating interest over time. I do think you should go for it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 57
July 28, 2021, 08:08:12 AM
Since the loan is from your family and interest-free, you can take it and take advantage of the current market, buy Bitcoin and other less volatile altcoins.

You will make good profits in the long run since the loan does not come with a time frame to pay back.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 28, 2021, 06:26:15 AM
Any loan with assets in cryptocurrency is a utopia, even when it is interest-free. You have a sufficiently strong deposit to increase it, why do you need a loan, I see emotions in your words, it is better to make such decisions on a cold head, and even better not to make such decisions in the direction of a loan for a cryptocurrency.
Noep, you are wrong, debt is a snake and it's going to bite you back. I can tolerate free of interest loans but the ones with the loans, is definitely a no go for me because how are you so sure that you will be able to pay back the loan in the agreed time upon?
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
July 28, 2021, 05:46:11 AM
Any loan with assets in cryptocurrency is a utopia, even when it is interest-free. You have a sufficiently strong deposit to increase it, why do you need a loan, I see emotions in your words, it is better to make such decisions on a cold head, and even better not to make such decisions in the direction of a loan for a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 936
July 28, 2021, 05:25:54 AM

I'm thinking of getting a loan to buy more alts now and more as Bitcoin goes down. The loan would be from my family and interest free. If the value of my cryptos drop I'm willing and able to wait up to five years to break even.

with your assets of $109,750 you can add to your collection of altcoins or bitcoins without having to look for a loan source. You can take advantage of your daily profit or monthly profit and manage for additional profit. so why should there be a loan if your assets are already producing
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 28, 2021, 03:12:19 AM
Now I want to know if you have taken that loan,my friend.

If I were you, I would buy half of bitcoins and keep the remaining half.
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
July 27, 2021, 06:46:55 PM

I think you should have enough capital and no need to loan from outside. You can sell some of your altcoins and a partial of Bitcoin and invest what you can . If you loan from outside and bychance get loses , you capitalize can hamper.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
July 27, 2021, 06:28:51 PM
There are other plenty places to make earnings in crypto explore other options like stacking yield farming Use a little bit of cash and try to see how it goes but borrowing cash even without interest can be a lot of trouble for you if you end up in a huge lost Try to think of what you can use your personal funds for first maybe 10% and then build up from there if you can
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
July 27, 2021, 05:59:09 PM
No need to take a loan for Volatile crypto. No will will recommend you for asking loan. Sometime a bearish news red all market. Its better to invest only Extra money on it.
I said the exact same thing immediately I saw the huge amount of money he has already invested in bitcoin and altcoins, about $163k in total  Shocked, taking a loan to invest in something this volatile is just too risky, even though its from the family or whatever the crypto market won't care when dump starts, don't invest more than you can afford to lose and never take a loan to invest in crypto, the risk of being on the losing end is way too high, it's better to wait till you have more money to buy again than to take a loan.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
July 27, 2021, 03:24:49 PM
Interest free loan is a good choice, through the investment you can make good profit. Even you can pay your family members good amount in the long term and make them get into cryptomarket.

Apart from the loan what you've got in your portfolio is big compared to most of the common players of cryptospace. With such a fund you could get into regular trading practice with a small fund for a periodic profiting.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 575
July 27, 2021, 02:39:26 PM
Crypto is all about risk and reward, borrowing a loan to invest on crypto has never been a good strategy but since it's your family you are getting the loan from then it's cool, but from the amount you got already in crypto is much enough to call an investment and if prices pumps you will still make insane gains because you got a huge capital already, most times it isn't good putting your all in crypto but if you are ready for a long-term investment then it's cool.
Cool but not so cool because you might think that you're not obligated to pay for it at the right time because you're attached to them.

But if you're going to apply this in other people or with the institutions, you're doing it wrong and it's not really a good solution if you want to invest in crypto which is totally a highly volatile market.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
July 27, 2021, 01:31:05 PM

If you asked getting a loan without interest then why not if there is no interest I think there would be no problem. But if you get a loan with interest I am sure you will be having trouble because this is crypto we don't know how many years we can hold before we can earn so loan with interest is a big problem. But you said it was from your family and it was no interest so I will say you are lucky.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 26, 2021, 06:49:31 PM
Crypto is all about risk and reward, borrowing a loan to invest on crypto has never been a good strategy but since it's your family you are getting the loan from then it's cool, but from the amount you got already in crypto is much enough to call an investment and if prices pumps you will still make insane gains because you got a huge capital already, most times it isn't good putting your all in crypto but if you are ready for a long-term investment then it's cool.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 625
July 26, 2021, 06:41:52 PM
No need to take a loan for Volatile crypto. No will will recommend you for asking loan. Sometime a bearish news red all market. Its better to invest only Extra money on it.

It seems to me that this loan is quite justified, it cannot even be called a loan.
We can say that you take this money as a trusted investment, in principle, you can offer a similar maneuver to your relatives. Free money invested in brick currency often brings profit.
What if the market goes down for years and no bull season in 3 years? If something goes wrong and his position gets liquidated it will be a tough decision to take back the rest of the capital or continue trading on higher leverage. From my own trading experience, sticking to the limit is the best no need to be greedy and take a loan that you can't afford to lose. The bear market is the main reason why we all chase the opportunities based on our predictions but not all of the predictions come true. Investing a small amount in the small marketcap altcoins can give the same ROI with big capital on the top cryptocurrencies btw.
Bear market is something that cant really be predicted on how long it would last and when would be the possible next bull run and if you are really waiting for the profits for you to repay those interest
then better not to consider on taking a loan and it would be much more better if you do just re-roll your profits for another expanding of your investment rather than on considering on taking a loan.
If you do have still money to spare or to use then why would take a loan? Diversify using up your earnings but of course you should always mind off about the risk.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
July 26, 2021, 05:57:38 PM

It seems to me that this loan is quite justified, it cannot even be called a loan.
We can say that you take this money as a trusted investment, in principle, you can offer a similar maneuver to your relatives. Free money invested in brick currency often brings profit.
What if the market goes down for years and no bull season in 3 years? If something goes wrong and his position gets liquidated it will be a tough decision to take back the rest of the capital or continue trading on higher leverage. From my own trading experience, sticking to the limit is the best no need to be greedy and take a loan that you can't afford to lose. The bear market is the main reason why we all chase the opportunities based on our predictions but not all of the predictions come true. Investing a small amount in the small marketcap altcoins can give the same ROI with big capital on the top cryptocurrencies btw.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
July 25, 2021, 03:05:02 AM
I've seen still a lot of people got hyped through cryptocurrencies and the pump that it has made recently. Those people have looked to the pump and considers that they'll also make a clean profit out of it.

But they don't have cash so they end up asking for a loan and they'll put it in a very volatile investment. That's noble of them but bad at the same time if they're going to use the fund for investing in a very highly volatile type of investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
July 24, 2021, 04:30:35 PM

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
July 24, 2021, 02:52:46 PM

I am sure you must be confident enough to invest in crpto currencies and thats where i see you have already invested huge amount in bitccoin and on other altcoins. I feel hesitant to suggest you. However, its really a good idea to always buy a crypto coin when its too low and you can go for a loan until its interest free.

Do not completely invest 100% of you loan at once. Hold back 50% now so that if still market goes down, you can use the 50% either to average or buy new altcoins that will be much cheaper. Always be safe. I am sure you are aware of all these things.
Pages:
Jump to: