Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I get a loan? - page 5. (Read 2230 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 139
July 10, 2021, 11:10:36 AM
If you are qualified to apply for their loan program, take the chance that's my advice to you.
Then, once you get the money use that fund to buy some potentials altcoins that can give
you a future good profit, In short hold it in the long term.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
July 10, 2021, 10:52:24 AM
Currently I have $109,750 in Bitcoin and $60k in alts.

I'm thinking of getting a loan to buy more alts now and more as Bitcoin goes down. The loan would be from my family and interest free. If the value of my cryptos drop I'm willing and able to wait up to five years to break even.

However, I could use some opinions first. What do you guys think I should do?
That is good. I really agree with your plan, where with the assets you currently have you can minimize the risk of paying your loan if something unwanted happens, such as a price that continues to decline until you cause a loss. You can pay off your loan with your current assets, which is quite a lot as you mentioned.
Moreover, interest-free loans from families are of course very easy and there is no pressure to pay them off immediately.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 10, 2021, 10:13:49 AM
Getting a loan is not a right choice for trading in my opinion, but if you are studying the trading that how can you do, then only you can take loan if you know that you can get profit in trading, I hope that will be a better choice. That was just my opinion, it is upon you now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 09, 2021, 07:51:23 PM
Currently I have $109,750 in Bitcoin and $60k in alts.
I'm thinking of getting a loan to buy more alts now and more as Bitcoin goes down.
I think you have owned enough numbers of Bitcoin and altcoins, so you don't really need a loan. You must be careful with the crypto market trends, it is totally unpredictable. Holding 5 years doesn't guarantee you make good profits, instead there is always a chance for a loss. Don't be greedy to expect more profits, no one really knows what's happening in the future! Since we are in bullrun, I think it is not a proper time to buy more for the long term.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
July 09, 2021, 04:59:21 PM
In fact, it's just a second difference from the time it was posted and when OP was last active. Meaning that OP posted and left immediately.

I checked it out too and I have seen the same thing which basically means that he just posted and left without seeing any comments or suggestions or feedbacks but since you can check out
community response without logging in then it might be possible that he already get the things or idea that he wants.

Getting a loan for investment  isn't bad but be sure that you can pay up those back in said time or due date to avoid problems.If you do see that its worth the risk then go ahead

but don't forget to have back up plans in case the thing you anticipated didn't happen.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 264
July 09, 2021, 01:53:05 PM
~
Makes me want to mention this thread in Meta. Have you noticed many newbies/junior members opening threads lately?
Except that the OP doesn't seem to fish for merits. It could be just a made-up story.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
July 09, 2021, 01:32:45 PM
However, I could use some opinions first. What do you guys think I should do?
Something didn't smell right when I read the OP. That was how I felt as I doubted the story. So, I took a peep at the OP's profile to find out if what my hunch tells me is right. Bingo! There it is! My hunch is right. The OP is just a troll. Obviously, they could be someone with a high rank here trying to troll with a noob account. Why did I say so? Check the OP's profile. Well, don't bother with that. Let me attach it here for all to see. Time of opening the account, asking the question and last time logged in is just 14 minutes interval. It simply means that OP asked the question without any intention to read from comments, at least not from that account.

In fact, it's just a second difference from the time it was posted and when OP was last active. Meaning that OP posted and left immediately.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 09, 2021, 01:05:52 PM
The loan would be from my family and interest free.
if I were you I would borrow and buy more bitcoins and some altcoins because the loans are interest-free and without deadlines. the end of this year for sure the crypto market will be bullish again as many predicted, buying now is the best time.
- Family can be your limitless bank and always help you in every moment of your life but you should also know that the stomach of this market has an almost limitless ability to absorb, once you have been swallowed too deeply by it, your money will be digested by it and moved to another place, your family may not push you for loan repayments but your self-esteem and desire to win will push you and you may be embarrassed by failures in the event of a rush and unpredictability.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
July 09, 2021, 12:55:07 PM
exactly, considering a loan for trading or investing is risky enough.
Moreover, we are new at this concern.
Many people may expect too high and much about getting profits as soon as possible and as much as possible by using more money to tarde or invest. But, many people forget that high profits also require high risks.
we may think about the profits probability that we can gain, however, never forget the money that we may also spend adn lose because of sudden dropped rpices, bearish traps, and also worse with panic sell or panic buy.
'
This is completely risky.
Loans are used only for trading and investment. This is a big risk, it shouldn't be easier, even if it's a big risk. I can't imagine if the market conditions become so bearish.
I'm sure with them doing loans hoping that this will be a higher profit even though this doesn't determine good or even bad results, so vice versa, and those who do this are of course ready with the risks involved, and once he is a professional, the loan is still a become a burden when it cannot recover within the grace period of the loan.

I know there are so many pitfalls in the crypto market with its FUD and others so if this is inside of me of course I can't control it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 09, 2021, 12:38:54 PM
thats the best kind of loan to collect and invest into crypto because no pressure and interest rate to pay back within a stipulated time. you can buy more especially if there is more dips. if you are currently in profits then dont rush to invest more now.
There’s a good and bad debt, you have to categorize this as a good one because its for investment purposes, the risk is there but if you are confident enough about the market then its your call, just don’t push yourself beyond your limit, that’s not healthy anymore if its beyond that. If its profit, take it and reinvest it so you won’t need to borrow money to anyone, just use that funds until it becomes big money.
By indulging oneself in procuring loans or debts to be used for investment, one must be wise enough in making decisions. It is risky to resort to this way, and also to have a too high expectation, so probability of gaining profits must be studied hard. If something unfortunate happens, money would not be the only thing that is loss but also the relationship and trust of families and relatives.
Activity: 882
Merit: 63
July 09, 2021, 11:02:08 AM
Bitcoin and almost any other investment is risky and doing loans is probably the most stupid thing to do especially if you know that you don't have enough money to pay it back as quick as possible, loans for investment only works when you are an influential and rich businessman.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
July 09, 2021, 11:01:37 AM
thats the best kind of loan to collect and invest into crypto because no pressure and interest rate to pay back within a stipulated time. you can buy more especially if there is more dips. if you are currently in profits then dont rush to invest more now.
There’s a good and bad debt, you have to categorize this as a good one because its for investment purposes, the risk is there but if you are confident enough about the market then its your call, just don’t push yourself beyond your limit, that’s not healthy anymore if its beyond that. If its profit, take it and reinvest it so you won’t need to borrow money to anyone, just use that funds until it becomes big money.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org
July 09, 2021, 10:59:15 AM
The loan would be from my family and interest free.
if I were you I would borrow and buy more bitcoins and some altcoins because the loans are interest-free and without deadlines. the end of this year for sure the crypto market will be bullish again as many predicted, buying now is the best time.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
July 09, 2021, 10:36:22 AM
exactly, considering a loan for trading or investing is risky enough.
Moreover, we are new at this concern.
Many people may expect too high and much about getting profits as soon as possible and as much as possible by using more money to tarde or invest. But, many people forget that high profits also require high risks.
we may think about the profits probability that we can gain, however, never forget the money that we may also spend adn lose because of sudden dropped rpices, bearish traps, and also worse with panic sell or panic buy.
'
This is completely risky.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
June 25, 2021, 04:14:21 AM
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
July 08, 2021, 11:30:28 PM
If it’s your family and it’s interest-free, you can try it, but don’t invest blindly. You can choose some valuable altcoins to invest, but the premise is that you have to understand and have learned, and have a certain degree of altcoins. You have to understand that after you make a certain amount of money in altcoins, you can repay your family members and use more money to invest. However, investment is risky. Keep a good attitude and wish you success in investing.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
July 08, 2021, 11:20:03 PM
Since the investment is considerable, why choose a loan? If you don't have extra funds, I suggest not to take a loan, but to invest according to your own personal ability. In addition, although altcoins are sometimes profitable, they are also risky. If it were me, I would not choose to use my family's money to gamble, I would try my best.
There's always greed seeing the market on a red charts before and if did loan some funds, for sure he already make profit right now as the market recovers.

If you are going to loan for investment purposes or for trading and you know that you can get that money back in time, then there's nothing wrong about it just don't ask for a loan that you can't afford to pay especially if you lose that money in trading. There's always a risk, but if you personally see an opportunity to buy at a cheaper price, then I think its worth the risk.
But getting that money in time cant be determined because we dont know on when it would pump out so when you do took a loan then you shouldnt rely on the profits you can possibly made with crypto.

It is not really that worth the risk if you do ask me, it is much better if you do make out investment on not a loaned money because you cant be sure if you can repay it on time

but if you do have other source of income that can compensate with that then its up to you.
indeed we should invest according to ability and not to force ourselves like looking for a loan. in a trade we must be able to calm down in order to think logically. loans will only make us greedy and make our minds become chaotic, so that trading concentration is not obtained. I think wealth will be obtained only through the process, not in the blink of an eye
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1127
July 08, 2021, 05:45:14 PM
Since the investment is considerable, why choose a loan? If you don't have extra funds, I suggest not to take a loan, but to invest according to your own personal ability. In addition, although altcoins are sometimes profitable, they are also risky. If it were me, I would not choose to use my family's money to gamble, I would try my best.
There's always greed seeing the market on a red charts before and if did loan some funds, for sure he already make profit right now as the market recovers.

If you are going to loan for investment purposes or for trading and you know that you can get that money back in time, then there's nothing wrong about it just don't ask for a loan that you can't afford to pay especially if you lose that money in trading. There's always a risk, but if you personally see an opportunity to buy at a cheaper price, then I think its worth the risk.
But getting that money in time cant be determined because we dont know on when it would pump out so when you do took a loan then you shouldnt rely on the profits you can possibly made with crypto.

It is not really that worth the risk if you do ask me, it is much better if you do make out investment on not a loaned money because you cant be sure if you can repay it on time

but if you do have other source of income that can compensate with that then its up to you.
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
July 07, 2021, 11:01:30 PM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 264
June 25, 2021, 04:57:01 AM
~
So it was all just breakeven for your acquaintance, huh?
What was his/er reason of loaning in the first place, anyway? As I mentioned in this thread before, it is just doubling your risk because you might not be able to pay the said loan and it would be almost just breakeven at the best.

I am still curious on the reason of your acquaintance though.
Pages:
Jump to: