Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 48. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 04:14:48 AM
yes.. everybody need education to study to gain knowledge.. without college i think no way i can be here talking with you all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 16, 2017, 04:05:29 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

I just recently passed my college years and I tell you, it's worth it specially if you're finding yourself a job. Most employments require at least a degree holder or a licence to prove you really are proficient in an area they're looking for. Take the opportunity and study well whatever you want!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 04:03:28 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?

Study in college! If you have the money and other resources, I think you should take the opportunity because it expands your knowledge on a lot of things and you'll definitely get a lot of job offers when you become a degree holder.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 16, 2017, 04:00:50 AM
enter college pal, you need it!! dont waste any chance in your life! this will be your big foundation for your future and the future of you future family !
Activity: 224
October 16, 2017, 01:24:25 AM
Hi everyone,

yes, I think we really need to study in college, studying at college level is very useful for us in the future where we can get a wider opportunity in getting a good job with a good salary.
besides being useful to get a good and good job, by lecturing we can try to create your own job field by opening our business and giving employment to others.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
October 16, 2017, 01:04:06 AM
If you can go to college why not because there are people can't affort tuitions fee in college.  Then if you can afford why not.
If you are college degree there are some work opportunities for you.
And it will be your way to achieve your goals in life.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 15, 2017, 08:12:11 PM
Maybe that's why JESUS become a carpenter to expensive for college ..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
October 15, 2017, 08:05:24 PM
If your left in debt for your degrees then NO..

Construction of some sort everyone always needs a place to live Wink..
Activity: 192
October 15, 2017, 08:02:39 PM
Depends on the degree tbh. If you're going STEM - go for it, otherwise it's a waste of money
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 15, 2017, 11:07:01 AM
Yes off cause you should go to college. Learning is not a bad thing. We need more and more learn. learn makes a man perfect. Going to college may be more important now than ever before. Finally, a college degree is required for many entry-level jobs.

Besides having a degree will open a lot of opportunities.  If you are not good in business or do not have skills then finishing your college  will be your road to success.  It will be your way to achieve your goals and have those things you always dreamed off.  Plus there are many people around the world who really wanted to study and yet because of financial.
Activity: 308
October 15, 2017, 10:52:21 AM
Yes off cause you should go to college. Learning is not a bad thing. We need more and more learn. learn makes a man perfect. Going to college may be more important now than ever before. Finally, a college degree is required for many entry-level jobs.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
October 15, 2017, 10:47:13 AM
Well if you can go to college, why not? if you think you can afford the student loans in university then go for it, after all having degree means you have a better opportunities, though it doesn't apply to all, there are tons of rich people who are undergraduates, just chase your dream, if you think a degree will help you go for it, if not then work for it.
Activity: 207
October 15, 2017, 10:43:30 AM
Definitely Yes you should go because if you go to college and if you ate graduate there are more opportunities waiting for you and theres a lot of company waiting for fresh graduate.
Activity: 182
Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest
October 15, 2017, 09:46:00 AM
Hi everyone,

University is very important. Your degree matters. Mate, if you want a better future just study at your best if you can. Education is one treasure no one can steal away from you. Decide thoroughly.
Activity: 172
October 15, 2017, 09:42:03 AM
i dont know much about US, but i think go to college will be a better choice for most people, unless you think you are Bill Gats or Vitalik Buterian
Activity: 101
October 15, 2017, 09:24:30 AM
Definitely yes.Its a proven fact that those who have gone to college make more than those who have not, and that they have more opportunities and stable employment as they proceed though life. So, its not even a question that should be asked. Just go. It'll be one of the best decisions you will have taken in your life.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
October 15, 2017, 09:16:48 AM
YES of course. Being in college is amazing, you can earn your diploma there and have big opportunity to work in your related field someday. Life in college is not easy but it is very happy, together with your friends.
Activity: 310
Merit: 114
October 15, 2017, 08:49:28 AM
You should go and finish college because it is one of the great thing that you can accomplish on your life and it is once in a lifetime achievement. Finishing college and getting a degree can open your path to many opportunities out there and can ease your life because it can give you a great job .
Activity: 35
October 15, 2017, 08:15:53 AM
You shouldn't think of degree as "must have" thing. Just make plans what you want to accomplish and if college helps - go for it. If not it's also ok. There are a lot of variables there - what you want to do, where are you living now and where do you want to be and what do you want to do. I personally quit university and regret that I went there in a first place and spent a lot of precious time doing nothing. Maybe if I was living in another country that would at least paid of in terms of networking.

I have a lot of friends that became employers with big businesses and don't have a degree, I have a couple that have a degree and making less than I was making when I was 14y and started as freelance developer.
Activity: 210
October 15, 2017, 07:05:34 AM
Hi everyone,

Go to college.  Aim higher.  Be someone better.  Not that being a high-school graduate good enough,  but there were a better opportunities  for college graduates.  Some would say that even if you are a high school student you could still be successful and yes maybe, but you will still feel proud having a college diploma
Pages:
Jump to: