Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Go To College ??? - page 43. (Read 28135 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 15
November 01, 2017, 05:59:24 AM
Yes you definitely should. Because having a diploma or certificate is a reward and gift to everyone of us.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 05:31:59 AM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
If you are a senior high student and you have the skills to work for a company or something that can give you salary then go but still college is still the priority because having a degree means having more opportunities.
Activity: 261
November 01, 2017, 05:20:43 AM
Of course, you should go to college. You should go to go college to learn about many things that you like.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 02:22:50 AM
Well it totally depends on your career choices. If you want to go towards scientific fields, engineering blah blah diploma is very important to get the job. But otherwise if you are not sure what you want to do then it is better not to join. The debt that you hold will enslave you are years. What I feel that education system in many countries are failing the young generation. It is destroying the curiosity and creativity of people because it focus more on memorized exams. 
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 11:51:38 PM
This is a deeply personal decision. Not just a monetary one.  Make sure you are well aware of the consequences. Rightly or wrongly society puts a huge premium on your formal education. Unless you have enough inheritance to back you up, its a risky proposition.
Activity: 200
Merit: 13
October 31, 2017, 11:09:37 PM
We all know knowledges we have in college will hard to be useful in real life, but it is important for us to get a degree to use in the future. Moreover, our parents dont want to their child to waste many years that parents had worked so hard to raise their child. So the first priority now is finish your college then chasing your passion later.
Activity: 69
October 31, 2017, 10:39:55 PM
as what parents always says. finished your studies because thats the only thing that they can give you that cannot be stolen from you

go to college and study hard before you regret that chance that they give you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 31, 2017, 08:36:46 PM
Hi everyone,

What advice would you give a HS senior in US about to decide on and/or enter college ?
If you have the chance and opportunity to go to college, grab it! having a degree or if you finish a degree of your choice, the doors of opportunities will open for you. Everything you want and everywhere you want to go once you finish your degree and get a good job! Pray and study well!
Activity: 108
October 31, 2017, 08:26:52 PM
To be honest. Most the people in the top richest man in the world is college drop out. So this made me actually confused. I think to become successful, you need passion to pursue your dreams and achieve it and not by becoming a professional only.
Activity: 17
October 31, 2017, 06:58:37 PM
Hi everyone,

Yes of course to make degree for the future we that it is very import to very person to have a degree in the future to make our parent be proud.
Activity: 128
October 31, 2017, 06:29:52 PM
Yes , you should go . For the better future and college can make you many opportunities. Now a days when it comes in applying work , they always required a degree holder . they depend on what degree you finished . In short if you finish your college and you are a degree holder , it is easy to you to find work .
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 31, 2017, 06:13:46 PM
Definitely must go to college we still need education as this will equip you for your future goals. We can learn new things in the university that can help you build your career
Activity: 56
October 31, 2017, 05:51:41 PM
It is very important to go to college,this is because the role of education in our society can not be overemphasized.  Going to college has many advantages which includes, acquiring degree from relevant course of study, which would have added knowledge in that area of study . If any individual who is qualified to gain admission into college of Medicine to study medicine ,should go to college of medicine and study medicine, and graduated with an excellent result from the college, how important or relevant will he be to the society at large. .so going to college should not be argue for the advantages of going to college is very high
Activity: 121
Merit: 13
October 31, 2017, 05:49:40 PM
You should go to college definitely. College can make you many opportunities when you study there. Maybe it doesn't seem that way now but after you get your college degree you will have many chances to succeed in this poor world. Big companies are only hiring people with the better degree. Maybe you can succeed in your life with no school, but that has happened to only a few percent of people. Best of luck to you!
Activity: 54
October 31, 2017, 05:30:55 PM
Yes of course to buy more BTC after your studies hahahaha  Grin
Activity: 71
October 31, 2017, 03:41:41 PM
Of course, whether it's useful or not, it's good to be in a position to take advantage where college is required.
Activity: 34
October 31, 2017, 02:57:21 PM
No.
I think go to collage just wasting money.
Activity: 112
October 28, 2017, 07:14:44 AM
Hi everyone,

Being in college is an important things so why doubt to go to college. If we finish college ww can find an stable and hivh paid job there is a big possibilitu to find or get a job in a big company and became a regular employee. Being able to finish college is your sword to enter a butg world. So dont hesitste and dinish your college foe better future ahead.
Activity: 45
October 28, 2017, 06:58:07 AM
Would definitely recommend going to college as It opens a lot of doors, you can still do what you like if you are able to manage your time correctly which is the hardest part!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 28, 2017, 05:15:07 AM
Hi everyone,

Can you tell me what hinders you from entering college? The problem with most youths nowadays is when they are earning decent, they slack off getting into college or they are having dillemmas as to wheter or not to continue studying or not. Please don't get me wrong here, I am not angry or whatever but in my opinion, your education is far more better than when you are earning. It is very different having finished college than not.
Best advise. Finish school.
Pages:
Jump to: