Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest ? - page 14. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
If you want to investing some of your money between those two coins I advice to choose Cardano instead because the market of cardano was stable in this week and many projects that will make the marketprice grow. But I am suggesting to invest ij top 10 altcoins that on popular and have a better future.
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 11:01:41 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

If you have a lot of money yes,this is the right time to buy Cardano because Cardano (ADA) is considered a 3rd-generation blockchain/cryptocurrency since it is designed with the benefit of hindsight.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 10:52:44 AM
If you look at the graphs of digital currencies, you will see that it has lost much value. so it's time to invest. there will be positive developments in the market soon.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
August 07, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

just need opinion.

Yes, I think if you are an investor, choose a potential coin, which will give you profit, but I feel good for long-term investment
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 10:48:33 AM
Yes if you want to invest some on those coins. Both if coins also are at top 20 altcoins, so i think it's good choice to buy and hold some of them especially with cheap price right now.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
I believe you don't know about TRX and Cardano
It is better to do research first before entering a new form of investment in the world of crypto. If you wan to earn you must think advance in related the outcome you could have in having an investment specifically on new things or new altcoin. Read more details on the project itself or you could also asked some people who have an experince on investing on that specific coins.
Indeed if you are in it to get paper money, then you have to analyze the investment. This is also a matter of caution and thoroughness so that what we do can work well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:46:53 AM
Most people invest because they want to get big profits. But investing there are two possibilities, namely profitable and detrimental, not profitable.
harm is only to people who are impatient and too imposing. the main key to investing is patience, if we are not patient then we will lose. indeed the market is now sometimes up and down, making people confused whether they want to sell it or hold it back.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
August 07, 2018, 10:42:16 AM
Yes if you want to invest some on those coins. Both if coins also are at top 20 altcoins, so i think it's good choice to buy and hold some of them especially with cheap price right now.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
I believe you don't know about TRX and Cardano
It is better to do research first before entering a new form of investment in the world of crypto. If you wan to earn you must think advance in related the outcome you could have in having an investment specifically on new things or new altcoin. Read more details on the project itself or you could also asked some people who have an experince on investing on that specific coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 10:39:07 AM
You before asking yourself such a question. Decide if you see yourself in the crypto currency? Do you want to develop and grow. At the same time, it is absolutely risky and possible to lose. If yes. Then you should invest.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
The price of crypto has fallen a lot at the moment, a lot of low-value crypto is really worth buying, and buying cheap crypto when the market is down is a good choice.
Well, indeed if you have to invest because of low time and people are waiting for a low market for investment, and you get a low price prepared with the price you invest and wait for the right time, and also you can sell it on time or hold it for a long time.
Activity: 21
August 07, 2018, 10:36:07 AM
Most people invest because they want to get big profits. But investing there are two possibilities, namely profitable and detrimental, not profitable.
Activity: 115
August 07, 2018, 10:28:17 AM
The price of crypto has fallen a lot at the moment, a lot of low-value crypto is really worth buying, and buying cheap crypto when the market is down is a good choice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
August 07, 2018, 10:21:17 AM
You should check Trx and Ada charts, you will see those coins price was bumped too high. Those 2 coins have nothings too special to the rest, but whales love to bump those. You should careful when buy its because it will take lots of time to bump again.
Activity: 154
August 07, 2018, 10:12:18 AM
Investment is a way if you want to get big. Do not mean to die or how. If you want to invest, you must do an analysis first. In order not to make a mistake in investment. because not all investments can be profitable sometimes they are also harmful. And it takes a long time too.
Activity: 241
August 07, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
This time is better to invest on altcoins because of the prices of most altcoins are at low value. And also your choise is also good. Because already these coins are at top 20 coins. Therefore, it is preferably to buy and hold some of them especially with these low price situation.
Activity: 111
August 07, 2018, 08:59:29 AM
This business is too hard now because of problems on the cryptomarket. I consider that you should invest only in alternative cryptocurrencies or do not invest at all.
Activity: 18
August 06, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

I feel want to invest this time because I feel the market will like last year,deep today but will mooning by December. I don't want to regret like I did before, I sell immediately without knowing my coin will be precious. Make to check legit coins before investing. Good luck to you.
Activity: 256
August 06, 2018, 10:28:21 PM
Cardano (ADA) came into the digital currency sphere in September 2017, and the digital currency has made enormous progress since then. Just four months after its launch, the coin increased by 1,520%, with a market cap of about $18 billion.

The Cardano network uses a scientific perspective with a methodology that is motivated by research. The open source tech of the coin goes through a meticulous peer review procedure which scientists and developers conduct collectively.

https://smartereum.com/18580/cardano-price-prediction-ada-to-increase-by-over-8000-by-the-end-of-this-year-cardano-ada-price-forecast-june-2018-news-today-mon-aug-6/
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 06, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

just need opinion.

It is essential to invest in TRX and Cardano (ADA) at the moment when the exchange rate of the whole market tends to decrease rapidly and may reach the bottom in the future. Therefore, TRX and ADA exchange rates can be watched so that they can be invested at the right time at the bottom of the exchange to make a big profit.
Activity: 102
August 06, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
It's good you can invest, but don't invest with all your asset, and be aware that you must invest now, because the market is poor and low, so you hold till the price regained to some heights
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 06, 2018, 07:48:50 PM

just need opinion.

In my opinion, you should invest a good amount on trx or cardano especially now while the market is bad, I believe that when the market recovers it will have a good price that is very worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: