Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest ? - page 9. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 06, 2018, 02:43:10 AM
Both of them in my view are good coins. But it is up to you in which coins you want to invest as there are many good coins in the market. Tron and cardano are good investment, and furthermore coinbase's announcement of adopting 40 coins including the two coins has created positive attitude about these coins. So if you want to heed my suggestions, you can go for both of them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 12:20:49 AM
The current market conditions are not very good, almost all coins have decreased. If you want to invest now, then you have to choose a coin with good results so you don't regret it later. And I suggest you invest in bitcoin because this coin is the best and very profitable.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
September 05, 2018, 12:17:26 AM
I also have a small amount of Bitcoin, and if TRX drops the price to 250 satoshi then I will buy it.
Unfortunately, TRX is still priced at 300 satoshi. I like TRX because the support is from Alibaba.com founder Jack Ma

Well I see the good performance of Tron (TRX) in the market and I believe it will pump more in the future. There's a lot of altcoins are in a lower price that with a great potential, if you want to invest you must split your money in different altcoins. That is a good investment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 05, 2018, 12:09:17 AM
If you are interested why not? but before you invest study first the coins you are going to invest whether it is okey for you the length of time you have to wait or not because cryptocurrency is volatile.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
September 05, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
I also have a small amount of Bitcoin, and if TRX drops the price to 250 satoshi then I will buy it.
Unfortunately, TRX is still priced at 300 satoshi. I like TRX because the support is from Alibaba.com founder Jack Ma

Invest your money on the coin that you already study the roadmap and team behind the coin, if you think that TRX is good for your future then its ok to invest your money  as long as you have knowledge about the coin you want to invest then go and invest.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
September 05, 2018, 12:03:43 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

TRX is a fairly large altcoin and it can be a great altcoin in the future. I feel it is a very potential altcoin for 2 more years. The market is currently down and its price is at the bottom. Investing in it right now will be a wise decision.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 11:59:52 PM
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 06:59:44 PM
for the problem of choosing a coin between the two depends on the capital you currently own, but if my advice is more investment in Cardano which is much interested and I am sure it will increase the price, but you have a long-term investment
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 06:56:58 PM
I think that everyone should invest not only in ripton but also in other tools for diversification
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 06:45:01 PM
These are good coins and trx and cardano have a good perspective, trx will soon have many updates, but it is not clear how this will affect the price, the price may fluctuate
August 30, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
Go for Bitcoin cash, ETH, and Monero. Cardano is not bad but push a little amount in there. It will be good to state the amount you hold here. Expects will help you divide your money and invest in a lot of good altcoins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
August 30, 2018, 06:28:39 PM
Both TRX and Cardano are good  coins that worth investing in. You can also consider other options. There are some very good coins that are just listed, you can research them before investing into them.
copper member
Activity: 97
August 30, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

I think that now the crypto-currency market is in such a state where any investment will be unprofitable because of a downtrend.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
August 30, 2018, 02:06:37 PM
I think it's good to know the cardano and know this longterm so I'm sure you'll get a big deal when you buy it cheap and hold it only until the bitcoin price increases even if the market crashes you can still earn trading with a strategy longterm and has a short term strategy but for better longterm for sure profit.
Activity: 588
August 30, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
The legendary CARDANO coins are everywhere, on any Exchange CARDANO is always there to trade.

TRON is a new network but has great power with the support of Jack Ma the founder of Alibaba.com

It's good to invest and I like that.
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 26, 2018, 07:33:52 PM
Right now the only form of investment I can do in the cryptocurrencies space is to flip between different projects but not to inject new fiat into the system until there is a decision on the bitcoin ETF proposals.

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 26, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
Yes, you should invest in altcoins , this is a good time to invest and get more profit from crypto.
Activity: 532
August 26, 2018, 01:21:33 AM
Yes, I believe that now you need to invest. Prices remain at a very attractive level and you need to invest free money to generate income.
Activity: 462
August 25, 2018, 05:00:56 AM
Now I prefer to invest some of the free money in Cardano. Especially in the period of falling prices in the market, when investments can be especially profitable.
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 02:03:04 AM
this is the right time to invest, buy all the coins whose prices go down and sell at very high prices, surely we will have a lot of profits, this is the right time for us to invest in the trade market
Pages:
Jump to: