Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i invest ? - page 19. (Read 3482 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 07:39:08 PM
Yes you should, the market has given you the chance to as most of the coins are currently cheaply available, take advantage of the panic sales and buy for the bull run is comingi
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 15, 2018, 07:37:17 PM
Useful information about altcoins you can find here http://cryptos.cm
Activity: 249
July 15, 2018, 07:27:58 PM
Why don't you looking for coins with monthly dividends payments like Spectre, for example? Such campaigns  pay in Ethereum. I think that is good investment.
Activity: 139
July 15, 2018, 04:34:45 PM
Before investing first you should inform yourself and also investigate how the market is handled, since lately it is decreasing
Too much of all the coins. Maybe you should invest in some currencies like Ethereum which is quite stable and many
people are using it, or also in others like Monero or Ripple.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 04:33:50 PM
I consider TRX a promising coin and would invest in it. I think it will bring profit.
Activity: 224
July 15, 2018, 04:19:26 PM
I'm investing in Altcoins now. I think that this is the best solution, since there are coins that have fallen in their price up to 12 times.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:17:07 AM
Invest only on what you believe that it is good and also you believe on its potential as well because on this you know what yoy are going to invest and also to avoid fatal mistake take all the information you want so you know if it profitable or not
Activity: 168
July 15, 2018, 01:11:53 AM
The decision for Yes or No, i think you not only have to get enough information about them to identify
how potential they are, but also learn how to capture the volatility of the market.
Activity: 58
July 15, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
Should i invest certain amount on TRX and Cardano ?

just need opinion.

Dont have idea of the altcoin you mention but in general all coins now is in fall. If you have coins just hodl it, too many traders and seller suffer and lossing profit. Friendky advise just reserved your coin for a while because for now it is risky.
well, this fall will not last forever, so i think ypwe can think for a while which to choose the most profitable one
that is true, you do not need to think that such situation is permampnent, it is just a temporary one
Activity: 58
July 15, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

just need opinion.

i think it is very important to learn how to invest, so i wish you good luck in this difficult business
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 01:05:20 AM

just need opinion.

Dont have idea of the altcoin you mention but in general all coins now is in fall. If you have coins just hodl it, too many traders and seller suffer and lossing profit. Friendky advise just reserved your coin for a while because for now it is risky.
well, this fall will not last forever, so i think ypwe can think for a while which to choose the most profitable one
Activity: 154
July 15, 2018, 01:04:32 AM

just need opinion.

in my opinion investing is a very important part of your busines,, so yes, i think you should invest and learn how to do it
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
July 15, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

just need opinion.

Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
July 15, 2018, 12:50:25 AM

just need opinion.

Invest on ada(cardino) surely that has bright future. for me TRX not a good coin. Cardino also eth competitive. ADA going to be listed on coinbase too. Invest in small amounts thats good for you
Activity: 182
July 15, 2018, 12:45:00 AM

just need opinion.

in my opinion, you better invest altcoin or your money on promising altcoin and so invest does not specify a certain amount, let alone you invest on TRX and Cardano which I think altcoin is not good, but it is up to you I just think you better invest in a promising altcoin
you do not have to invest because I know a lot of people who prefer to hold their altcoin by waiting for the price of Altcoin to go up, therefore with the decline of altcoin and crypto market that until now has not been back up then many people who invest and hold their altcoin up everything came back well and could be profitable

Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 15, 2018, 12:44:29 AM

just need opinion.

If you invest in the cryptocurrency market now, you will probably have a lot of profit in the future. Both TRON and Cardano are firmly grounded altcoins that have the potential to grow in the future. I will buy Cardano. Cardano has a professional team that overcomes many of Ethereum's bugs and it has good scalability. I believe that Cardano will bring me more profit
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
July 15, 2018, 12:29:45 AM
investment is very profitable in my opinion but we must be good at choosing a place to invest, I think trx and cardano not good but the choice remains in your hands
copper member
Activity: 308
July 15, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
I think buying Cardano will be profitable than Tron, but do your own research before buying since I'm not a professional.
Activity: 105
July 15, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
Whatever you want . if possible you can try promising coins in your opinion . If you want stability in earnings, but with a lower yield . then better bitcoin coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:34:56 PM
Now the market investment in altcoins is not a good choice. You can invest ETH or BTC for the time being. When the market recovers, you can invest in valuable encryption currencies.

Pages:
Jump to: