Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 15272 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 06:57:35 PM
Yes you should invest because bitcoin had a potential to grow and  the value of price of bitcoin is high compared to alternative coins..
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
As long as you are having fun and you find bitcoin as an exciting on to invest on then do it, but remember the risk that it may take to you, bitcoin is decentralized, no one can predict on how the bitcoin will rise and fall, this is the big effect of btc compare to other investment one.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 07, 2018, 06:48:46 PM
when compared with the stock market, then bitcoin is more risky
but when compared with altcoin, bitcoin prices are more stable
all decisions have their own consequences, never regret when you make the wrong decision, but make it a valuable lesson
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 07, 2018, 06:45:51 PM
How long have I wondered if I should invest. But I did not regret my decision for a minute, cryptocurrency is very exciting. And profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 06:36:13 PM
If you are willing to risk your amount of money - you make the right choice when buying bitcoin. The risk of investing in it is quite justified, you can really earn and have a high-tech, modern currency.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 07, 2018, 06:26:55 PM
It's your choice whether to invest or not but now bitcoins demand is very high and it's price is still increasing. Bitcoin is good to have as part of an investment portfolio and also bitcoin is decentralized, no one control it.
Yes, I think it was the very profitable cryptocurrency as of now. Investing in bitcoin was not mandatory or a must, it is your choice if you are going to invest or not. But I suggest if you have money to invest why not, bitcoin was a goodninvestment and just like other cryptocurrency it was decentralized. Its value was continue increasing as the time passed by.
Activity: 490
April 07, 2018, 06:17:24 PM
Of course you shouldn't, but you can do it if you want. Now bitcoin is a very profitable investment, and if you have a certain amount of money to invest - you can take a risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
It's your choice whether to invest or not but now bitcoins demand is very high and it's price is still increasing. Bitcoin is good to have as part of an investment portfolio and also bitcoin is decentralized, no one control it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
April 06, 2018, 07:17:08 AM
This is really up to you if you believe in it yes you should invest now and investing now could make a profit in the future since the price is still dropping but if think bitcoin is a scam and you will only lose money then you should not do it. im saying this because the key on investing is trust this trust is your skill how to make a lot of earnings
Activity: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:07:44 AM
Investing in bitcoin means preparing for a better future. Because by investing, we can set the future starting from now. Bitcoin profitable in my opinion, because it can also be traded. Smiley
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
April 06, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
This is certainly the right time to invest in bitcoin because of its low price and I am certain that I will earn a great deal when I invest in it.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 06:57:15 AM
From my perspective this is perfect time tot start investing. You may buy part by part if price is decreases.
Activity: 364
April 06, 2018, 06:54:07 AM
Of course you should invest in bitcoin because of its low price so I'm certain that you will earn a great deal when you invest in it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
April 06, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
The price of BTC should be close to the bottom, so it should be a good time to buy BTC, and the BTC should always go up.

Activity: 252
April 06, 2018, 06:46:53 AM
if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, you can invest in bitcoin now, because for me the right time to invest, market conditions are now down, so you will get better income. because the bitcoin price every day is higher than the current price, so you will more easily make your money.
Activity: 292
April 06, 2018, 06:41:24 AM
It's now or never. Invest now when the market is very low, after this hard time (for previous investors like me) it will raise up and reach a huge number, it might be a year or more, but it will happen.
Activity: 243
April 06, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
Do we have to invest bitcoin? I think it all depends on us. If you do not want to invest it is not necessary. No one obliges and forces you to invest.

the investment requires patience, We certainly hope our investment value increases in the future, so that in accordance with the target of investment objectives. If you do not want to sacrifice for investment, that's your choice.

If indeed you have the funds and are eager to invest, there are still many other ways to choose. If your money is limited, playing bitcoin is a very risky, speculative thing. Because Something interesting does not mean good to approach. So, it all depends on you, are you ready to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 406
April 06, 2018, 12:32:26 AM
You inquire as to whether you ought to put resources into Bitcoin? I am likewise keen on this issue, and I exhort you this: "You should focus on the numerous offers of the accomplished individuals on the gathering. New individuals appear somewhat eager for cash. Contributing is yours. Contributing yet with cash moved down Do not contribute completely with the cash you have. Bitcoin is hinting at positive, however be extremely cautious "
Activity: 434
April 06, 2018, 12:31:47 AM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
If you have a large capital it is advisable to invest in Bitcoin. Maybe the price of Bitcoin now again dropped many times from the end of last year that the price is very high. But I believe the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year will reach a higher price than last year. I believe Bitcoin is able to prove it.
Activity: 70
April 06, 2018, 12:24:27 AM
 yes , You must invest in bitcoin because it will help you to achived more income and money. We all know that investing in bitcoin is one of the best way to gain much income and it is good investment for a long time because the price was continuing to grow up. Investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich.so,you should invest in bitcoin.....
Pages:
Jump to: