Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest In Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 15272 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 01, 2018, 07:05:31 PM
yes,definitely... you should invest in bitcoin.if you have enough money to buy bitcoin and believe bitcoin as a long-term investment.anytime anything will be happen you should ready to loss you money. bitcoin is good investment it will give you good profits.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
the choice for investment is yours. you just choose the investment that sesua yourself because everyone has a different view of investment. but I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin can be received almost on all exchange
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
April 01, 2018, 06:05:10 PM
Should I Invest In Bitcoin?
investing the bitcoin we do not have to do, it's all up to you. because the decision is all in your hands. if you need a profit yes just do an investment then it is better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
Of course you should invest in bitcoin, which is your choice for a good investment, because bitcoin is the smartest and most valuable digital currency today and this is the investment for the long run, and is a good source of income for you. Nowadays bitcoin is very popular and attracts big investors, I believe in bitcoin can grow stronger.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 01, 2018, 12:48:34 AM
currently bitcoin is a rising crypto currency. i think there is nothing wrong you invest in bitcoin, because this is a long term investment.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 12:42:02 AM
It's really beneficial to invest in bitcoin especially that it's dropping below $10k. Those who already sold their btc in this bear period will live in regret once it soar higher again on the next months.
If we can read the opportunity then now is a good time to invest bitcoin, I'm sure all the negative news about bitcoin will never be able to affect the future of bitcoin, what is happening now is just a momentary panic and soon the price will skyrocket and pass the highest price position happened last year.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2018, 12:38:21 AM
currently bitcoin is a rising cripto currency. i think there is nothing wrong you invest in bitcoin, because this is a long term investment.
Activity: 126
March 31, 2018, 11:13:09 AM
Of course you should invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the new hype now. Of course, it's more than just a hype. It's getting its roots now everywhere. People know more about bitcoin that it was before. If you are wise enough on where to invest, then your money will multiply.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:43:51 PM

Yes you should invest on bitcoins because the price is keep on increasing as the time goes by, there are few people who only believe on cryptocurrency due to its very cheap price before back in the day and they all regret because the price today is really high and they haven't get a chance to invest on it before.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2018, 12:16:27 PM
Investing or trading Bitcoin comes with many risks. But also you can get very good benefits. To be able to make a good decision, you need to weigh the good and bad thoroughly before finalizing your choice.
Activity: 100
March 27, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io
Activity: 21
March 27, 2018, 01:00:45 PM
yes you should invest in bitcoin  right now because bitcoin is very popular now and many people interested in bitcoin, And you can earn  a large amount of money through investing it
Activity: 51
March 27, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

This isn't easy to tell...

You have to invest in things where you know a lot about, said someone..

Read, educate etc.

Just invest money, that you don't care, when you lose it
Activity: 49
Merit: 2
March 27, 2018, 11:58:57 AM

That depends on a number of factors. For instance, how much risk can you take. Will you be fine if the invested money is reduced to half in next one month ? I am striclty against those posts painting rosy pictures for potential investors.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Ecowatt.io
March 27, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
No one can answer this question, except for you. Only you are responsible for your money. I think there is not anything in the world in which you can be 100% sure, especially in the field of investment. However, I personally, close friends and acquaintances - I say that Bitcoin needs to invest any free dollar, but, this is my personal opinion.
Activity: 217
Merit: 22
March 27, 2018, 10:59:52 AM
Of course you can invest in bitcoin but try to for long term investment i mean five or six months minimum and after that i hope you get big profit.Best of luck.

Everything about bitcoin is risky so it will be better if you decide it yourself because yours will be at stake if ever but you know investing in bitcoin is a wise decision.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
March 27, 2018, 03:49:54 AM
Yes invest in bitcoin especially at this time where the value of bitcoin has been dumped again.
There's a prediction in some online news that bitcoin will strike in 2.5 million so it means it is our chance now to avail and stock bitcoin then sell it to higher price.
Activity: 426
Merit: 100
March 26, 2018, 03:29:32 AM
Today there are several thousand crypto-currencies in the world and new ones are constantly appearing. Among them - about a hundred well-known. According to Coinmarketcap, in the top 10, the Crypto-currency by the volume of capitalization in early July 2017 included Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Ethereum Classic, Dash, NEM, IOTA, Monero and BitConnect. Many say that bitcoin is too late to buy: it is too expensive and it is necessary to choose from young and promising ones.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
March 26, 2018, 03:24:21 AM
It's really beneficial to invest in bitcoin especially that it's dropping below $10k. Those who already sold their btc in this bear period will live in regret once it soar higher again on the next months.

What if the prices will stay depressed for another year or two? Then those who chose HODL will be the ones who will regret about their decision. In the world of crypto-currency, you can't be sure about anything. I wouldn't advice 100% HODL or 100% sale. I would chose something in between.
Activity: 104
March 26, 2018, 03:12:46 AM
It depends on, do you believe in Bitcoin or not.
Any investing in crypto currency it is just like the dotcom bubble, backing any one "winner" in the crypto craze is like placing a bet on a specific number in a game of roulette.
Pages:
Jump to: