Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018? - page 10. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
Yes you can, but you should be ready to conquer the risks in investing. Bitcoin's price is unstable and you should be knowledgable enough to understand why that kind of thing is happening.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
Bitcoin price dropping so many percent from the previous price now, so I think this is the right time to buy more bitcoin and invest it just hold for long term and hope in the middle of year or last of year we can get huge profit from bitcoin. So I never doubt to put my money to invest bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 08:01:15 AM
The best time to invest is last week when bitcoin is almost down to $5000, but now the price is already up by $8000. The bullish mood seems to be back but it might be a bulltrap. Bitcoin will continue to lead in crypto investments and demand for the leading cryptocurrency will continue to increase. Better to invest now while the price is still lower.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 07:42:10 AM
The future is forever changing and bitcoin is just part of that change. This is what i tell people all the time.If your open to change you will understand how you can benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:40:59 AM
Bitcoin is worth investing in now especially as the price has drastically dropped. Moreover Bitcoin is the best crypto currency thus far and a good asset to keep.
Activity: 224
February 08, 2018, 07:40:25 AM
Of course! There are a lot of advantages:
 Kiss
Trade is carried out in 24/7 mode, accordingly investments will work around the clock
Most of the technical indicators work at a high level of quality
High volatility of this market
Good long-term prospects of the Crypto-currency, giving every reason to believe that such investments will bring good profit for a long time.
Activity: 76
February 08, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
In short yes. In part because governments, corporations are now using and learning from the blockchain technology to create secure data, payment, systems, the effect on industry, business, finance. The Blockchain technology is here to stay and being adopted by big organisationg with a lot of money- for example it is being used by Goldman Sachs, Barclays Bank, the Estonian government, Microsoft amongst many other places. Venture capital firms are ploughing money into Blockchain and Bitcoin startups.
Activity: 238
February 08, 2018, 07:38:08 AM
Completeness agree! Now the most ideal time to buy bitcoin, such a low price will be gone, and you all understand this perfectly, after the end of the Chinese New Year and the opening of the Chinese exchanges, there will be a rapid growth and bitcoin growth will exceed the $ 30,000 mark. This of course is purely my personal time.
Activity: 5
February 08, 2018, 07:34:01 AM
Hi to all Smiley I consider that the last good moment for purchase of bitcoin right now at 6000$-7000$ as after new year in China all investors will begin to enter on the market that will provoke growth of the price. And i think we will see one more falling in the nearest days to 4000-5000$, after that only growth!
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 08, 2018, 07:20:36 AM

hello,

As a small investor of btc i say its getting rising up from 1500 to 10000+. so i am planning to invest in btc after it decrease to 5000 usd. do you think i am waiting too much in expectations of decreasing its value. or can you guyz provide me any price factor which effects btc price so i can decide whether btc price gonna go up or down. 

in my last reply as i said its better to invest in btc as for 2018. but i am also holding back as i am getting a vibe that btc price gonna fall lill bit down then its gonna rise upto 20000 dollar by the end of 2018.

let me know whats your perception towards my vision. i would be delighted.

There are predictions from various respected experts in the field that Bitcoin will rise to $50,000 in 2018, so investing in any time when it's below $10k seems like the right thing to do. I understand that one might regret their decision to buy at $9,000 seeing that Bitcoin went to $5,000 after that. But on the other hand this so eagerly expected $5k could never happen, and you can end up buying at $15,000, which would be also a good deal, but obviously not as good as buying at $9,000.
Activity: 322
February 07, 2018, 08:07:25 PM
Yes and right now because because the price right now is yhe lowest but it's going up again and quickly so this is the chance. Anyway we should not stop investing because the price is down. Maybe that's the chance to make money from it
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 07, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

I still believe that bitcoin is a good investment for 2018, although we must be aware that previous scenarios of high profitability can hardly be repeated since sooner or later the market will tend to consolidate and behave in a similar way to traditional markets . However, yields of around 50% on an annual basis still look significantly better than those offered by any institutional investment fund.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 07:45:01 PM
Everybody should know what is the best for him/her. It's never to late to join the party and these days are just perfect to do it.
Activity: 462
February 07, 2018, 07:42:55 PM
I think you should. Go ahead and invest because you won't be seeing these kinds of bitcoin prices in the next few years. So better buy a lot and then hold for a long time; maybe a year or so. Consider how cheap bitcoins today are and expect massive increase this 2018.
Activity: 101
Crypto is everything!!
February 07, 2018, 07:40:59 PM

Yes, you can do your own research about the crypto and invest.
As a advice, don't wait so long to get more profit. Once you gets 2x-3x profits then sold. Just it!!!
Activity: 8
February 07, 2018, 07:21:27 PM
I would wait for it to come down to 3K and then buy several bitcoins. I do believe it will be around 40k this year. and 2020 will be the year that it will really go to the moon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 07, 2018, 07:16:03 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin
Yes it's a risky investment. We should not expect overnight success in bitcoin.But we have already seen such price dips before.But those who had held their coins despite market fluctuations and FUD have earned huge profits.Bitcoin is getting adopted every where nowadays and its price is low now.So,this might be the best time to buy cheap bitcoins before it gets in to the track of bullish trend in the year 2018.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 07, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
For this year there is so many negative suggestions regarding bitcoin, most of them say this year will end up the year for ether. ETH will increase a lot but now it is decreasing, each people has their own investing plan, with that plan we all have to set a buying and exit point on our investments, this is very important. At the end NO I won't invest in bitcoin for this year. I think the time is passing where you will be able to pick up cheap coins as the huge dip we just had looks like it is finishing, but if you can grab bitcoin under $10,000 then I would say it is a good investment as in 2018 it will only go up.
Well, the debate about this is getting tighter. Many people say that we should not be in the Bitcoin world. But we see that many people have been given a profit and become rich because of Bitcoin. So of course it's natural that many people try to interfere with Bitcoin. People say not to interfere with Bitcoin because they believe that Bitcoin is a phenomenon that will dim someday. But somehow I'm still confident with Bitcoin. I remember the incident last year where the price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically and then increased dramatically after that. I think it's going to happen at the same time. So I still believe in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 14
February 07, 2018, 07:00:56 PM
Now is best time to invest bitcoin and cryptocurency  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
February 07, 2018, 06:57:38 PM
I think the time is passing where you will be able to pick up cheap coins as the huge dip we just had looks like it is finishing, but if you can grab bitcoin under $10,000 then I would say it is a good investment as in 2018 it will only go up.
Pages:
Jump to: