Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I Invest in Bitcoin in 2018? - page 7. (Read 1949 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 11, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
in 2018 I have to invest in bitcoin in my opinion this year bitcoin prices will continue to rise and I will benefit from the investment that I do
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2018, 03:07:03 AM
Investment means taking risk. Bitcoin price is now very cheaper than past few days. I think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin and hold for at least 2 or 3 months. Bitcoin will recover it price soon.
Your right mate, today bitcoin is considered to be in a cheaper price that is the best time to grab the opportunity to buy a bitcoin of yours to start your investment. Besides the potential of returning of your investment is still strong due to bitcoin price today is expecting to get higher again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 03:02:23 AM
No one can say for sure what will happen with bitcoin, but right now the prices are low and if you can afford it, then it might be a good idea to buy.  Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
February 11, 2018, 02:57:19 AM
Investment means taking risk. Bitcoin price is now very cheaper than past few days. I think it is the best time to buy Bitcoin and hold for at least 2 or 3 months. Bitcoin will recover it price soon.
Activity: 78
February 11, 2018, 02:41:26 AM
Yes, I think investing in bitcoin is a good way to invest. Now the value of bitcoin has been recognized by some people, and it is worth more than gold. Now bitcoin is doing very well, and I invested in bitcoin a few months ago, and it gave me 200 percent of the revenue, which is great.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 02:34:07 AM
Every investment requires risk, regardless if its in bitcoin or other forms of investments like stocks or gold
 Or even im business. When we invest, no mayyer in what form, we don't have any assurance that we can gain any profit from it or how much profit we will gain from. As for me, bitcoin is one of the best ways to invest although everything is uncertain, but i am willing to take the risk. Also, bitcoin value has dropped but that doesn't mean bitcoin will be a losing investment but a high time to purchase some while value is still low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 11, 2018, 02:25:27 AM
In Bitcoin it is best to invest in 2018. Its current price has decreased. I think it's a reasonable price to invest. Its cost will change in the coming months. I think it'll increase.
Activity: 19
February 11, 2018, 02:19:35 AM
Whether investment bitcoin, you need to make their own decisions, now the price of the bitcoin is not stable, you need to own analysis on the future development of the bitcoin, no one can give you a accurate answer
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 02:17:59 AM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

that's true, all investments must be at risk including bitcoin, but if we can be careful in making decisions and know the right time to invest then we can succeed in investment, and I think now is a good time to start investing
Activity: 87
February 11, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
In my opinion Investing in bitcoin in 2018 is a great thing that you can do for your property. I believe the crypto market will grow strongly in 2018 and bitcoin will reach $ 100k in the fourth quarter of this year. The crypto market is getting a lot of attention from the investment community in the world so it is very easy for this market to grow in 2018.should be because I think in 2018 bitcoin prices will continue to creep up and invest in very profitable bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 11, 2018, 01:58:08 AM
This is a good start for everyone because the price of bitcoin started at low  and will pump for the rest of the year.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 11, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Yes, but the price fluctuation of bitcoin is a little too big at present. It is not recommended to buy, so it can be bought when the price is reduced to 7000usd. The price of 2018 bitcoin should exceed the previous price.

Activity: 406
February 10, 2018, 11:06:31 PM

I think that investing in everything is risky especially bitcoin. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency. Personally I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
I think Never invest more than you are able to lose – Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. especially the price Bitcoin is still going down this time.  Grin

You are right everything is risky but that risk will have a good return in the future. If you will only panic in your investment better yet not to invest but if you have high tolerance on the risk then better invest as early as now before the price if bitcoin gets higher. The lower the price the better to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 11:00:58 PM

In any business/investment, there's always a risk that we cannot avoid. For you to earn more we should really need to take a risk. Higher the risk, higher the income you might get. There's nothing wrong on trying new things for as long as your mindset is to earn than to think of how to spend your money. We all know that Bitcoin drops drastically in a month so there's a possibility that it will increase in a month. If the price is low don't be discourage but instead take this as opportunity to invest additional coins and hold.
Activity: 33
February 10, 2018, 10:57:49 PM
2018 is another year for big opportunities, and the best thing to do is to invest and hold your coin
Activity: 156
February 10, 2018, 10:56:52 PM
Now is the perfect time to invest, invest now or regrets later. Who knows!  maybe next month bitcoin price will hit at 15k usd, could be too late if you start investing at that price.
Activity: 62
February 10, 2018, 10:54:18 PM
not announce about legalities and iilegalities of Bit
Activity: 237
February 10, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
Yes ofcourse you should invest if you want to earn morw money
 You need to invest for the future because bitcoin has a good future and it will boom in the next few months so dont worry now because bitcoin price is low it will goes up soon.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 10, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

does not matter what you do.because no ones really care,bitcoin is a big thing this year and if dont want to invest so what,we will take the risk to profit..we dont want to make this community a faucet for just earning,but we want this to risk before earn.
Activity: 182
February 10, 2018, 10:20:46 PM
I think you should condition yourself first. You already know that investing in bitcon is really risky because in the year 2018, it has proven that anytime there will be a sudden falling of price. However, if you're ready enough to face the consequence about the unpredictable market, then I think you can invest now due to the value of it today. It is not overpriced unlike before. Holding your coins and wait for the right time until the price of it recovered is more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: