Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO - page 16. (Read 9581 times)

Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
for me better to invest in bitcoin than in altcoin and in ICO because bitcoin price is so low today so when you invest in it and its price increases and you've sold your hold for a lot of money you can earn.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 24, 2018, 04:11:55 AM
Invest in ICO are indeed very risky, but it can we avoid. There are several websites that can help you to get a good project. You can visit the website ranked ICO. I saw on the website that the ICO project to a very nice presentation at the top of the rankings. And you can determine and then checked again.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
A lot of people who know about cryptocurrency are trying theirselves in creating their own crypto. There was nothing wrong with that. Diversity is always good I think. But everything was good until crypto became more popular and more greedy people has come. They wanted nothing but only money. And their greed made them create a lot of useless and worthless altcoins that you can see on exchanges. It has no future and it was already dead when it was born. So if you are one of those people I'm asking you to think about this. Because diversity is good, but the quality means a lot too.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 03:40:27 AM
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth
Today's mainstream cryptocurrency, its value-added space is relatively limited. Please pay attention to the ICO project. If successful, its return rate is huge. Shocked
Activity: 144
September 24, 2018, 03:01:46 AM
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth
Yes of course! If you earned for the last years, how much more today? Crypto currency is tested through time, and it never failed us. Do not worry about the price today, that's what makes it good for investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 24, 2018, 02:59:25 AM
well, let's go by points:
Most of the ICO's are scams, and the remaining part has a great deal of dreamers and people that just don't have the necessery experience... also, on most ICO's the price is dropping hard right after entering an exchange.... so this is pointing to a huge red flag
concerning BTC and alts, we are in plain bear market, that is the time for the "natural" selection, so in my oppinion the main investment should be in more "guaranteed" BTC and/or main alts, with some diversification in a very small selection of projects with great potencial...
cheers
Activity: 644
September 24, 2018, 02:49:51 AM
From this list of variants investing in BTC look like more profitable and reliable. Its position is too strong and the risk of losses is quite minimized.
The most profitable investment is ICO
The most promising investment is Bitcoin
Altcoin is a failed investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
September 24, 2018, 02:47:35 AM
From this list of variants investing in BTC look like more profitable and reliable. Its position is too strong and the risk of losses is quite minimized.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 02:08:19 AM
You may put resources into bitcoin and altcoins with the exception of put resources into ICO. The intense truth is that ICO isn't for everybody, Though it is a simple method to procure cash. In any case, you need to enough involvement. Else, you may lose your speculation. Nowadays get a decent ICO is an extremely intense thing. In this way, I figure you may pick some great Altcoins, Bitcoin, Eth to contribute your cash.
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 12:52:54 PM
in my opinion now it is not worth investing in anything, especially in ICO projects! The fact is that the market simply does not have enough investors, so that when projects enter the market they start to grow, so they fall.
Activity: 112
September 21, 2018, 07:33:40 AM
If I assume it is higher with the intention to put money into simply bitcoin and altcoin due to the fact this is a superb opportunity for you to shop for massive quantities of bitcoin and altcoin because the prices are very reasonably-priced.
Activity: 266
September 19, 2018, 05:04:07 PM
I think that it is much more dangerous than before, since scammers are now at least 90 percent. But there are still 5-10 percent of good projects, from which one can make a profit, even if not immediately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 19, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

It's up to you man, my suggestion is to invest in an ICO, because you can get a bonus tokens if you buy tokens in their Pre-sale. Also investing in cheap altcoins is good because it has a chance to gets a big pump. I assure to you that it is safe to invest in both altcoins and ICO's. Must pick and choose a good ICO now, research and read the reviews, platform and every details of the iCO. Goodluck!
ICOs are good because of the free tokens, but riskier I think: you may waste a lot of time and energy and get nothing. I would invest in BTC or altcoins with potential.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 19, 2018, 02:54:03 PM
3-4 months ago I would advice to find a good ICO and participate in it but situation changed and now it's better to buy bitcoin in my opinion, but situation can change again and ICOs will begin to give x2-10, then it will be better to search for good ICOs.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
September 19, 2018, 07:19:53 AM
Between ico and bitcoin also have different values. it all depends on you yourself wanting to invest in ico or bitcoin which is the same offering each bonus. at ico we get a big bonus
Activity: 319
September 19, 2018, 07:15:56 AM
for me it is better for the ICO to invest first because the BTC and Altcoin prices are so low now and there is no guarantee that you'll earn a lot if you invested in coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
September 19, 2018, 07:07:24 AM
Right now bitcoin investment would be better choice to make it increase easily compare to altcoins, if i am to bet my bet would on bitcoin recently ico investment are sold way below amount bought during ico.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
September 19, 2018, 06:57:20 AM
The profit from investments this year is much less than last year. Over the past five months, no one ICO project has brought me a profit, but only losses. Therefore, for myself, I decided that as long as the crypto-currency market does not start to grow, I will not invest any more.

Just as what Vitalik said, the time of cryptoccurencie's value going 1000 times is over. Now starts the slow pace of price increase.
here's a link to that: https://smartereum.com/32565/ethereum-eth-news-today-the-founder-of-ethereum-eth-says-the-blockchain-industry-will-not-see-a-growth-of-1000-times-again-vitalik-buterin-talks-about-the-blockchain-space-in-an-interv/
copper member
Activity: 126
September 19, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
The profit from investments this year is much less than last year. Over the past five months, no one ICO project has brought me a profit, but only losses. Therefore, for myself, I decided that as long as the crypto-currency market does not start to grow, I will not invest any more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 19, 2018, 02:44:22 AM
Today it is very risky to invest in ICO, because most projects do not bring profit. It is better to pay attention to inexpensive altcoins, whose price fluctuates in a wide range. Here you can make money on changes in value. But do not wait for such growth as it was in 2017.
Pages:
Jump to: