Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in BTC, Altcoin, or ICO - page 28. (Read 9581 times)

Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
If you're a risk taker and want to make a huge profit, you can go to counterfeit money and ICO, but if you're willing to wait for it and want more profit, you can go to Bitcoin, but you need to hold it for a long time.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
Now it's miles better to neglect about investing in ICO tasks, as in maximum instances human beings just lose cash. ICO is of course true, but even they produce their tokens in alternate for a lower charge.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 07:28:42 AM
All things considered, the place you put resources into is completely your choice, where you put your cash is essentially your worry so you must be watchful where you put it,The showcase s presently red, implying that great quality coins like Bitcoins are economically accessible in the market, on the off chance that you so wish, you can exploit the circumstance and put resources into it, ICOs are an unsafe place to put your cash, however in the event that you locate a decent and honest to goodness one at that point there is no issue putting resources into them as they will get you impressively great returns.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 07:27:41 AM
My first preference for investment in this crypto Market is always Bitcoin as it is the base of this Market and leader. If you have low money to Invest then you can go with low priced good altcoins. This is not a good time to invest in ICO as Market not favoring it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 07:18:19 AM
Investing with ICO are a good options there are a lot of new ICO that has unique solutions and most of them are already implemented compare to existing altcoins platform is still on development , So i would rather choose Trustedcars also because it is already tested by consumers that changing car ownership by turning dealership into mobility provider while offering commitment free where users are not bound to long term contracts , convenient and paper less transaction !
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 06:57:17 AM
If you want to be on the safe side then i suggest you to invest in bitcoin, it may be expensive. But it is all worth it most especially in long term investment. Though altcoins can be ideal also since the prices are much cheaper than bitcoin, just make sure that you are going to buy a potential coins like ethereum, neo , litecoin and monero
Activity: 85
September 02, 2018, 06:55:00 AM
I recommend investing Bitcoin more safely! If you look at the market carefully, then you will find Bitcoin's rise faster and bigger!
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 06:49:59 AM
No ICO actually.. you can invest in altcoin. You have good opportunity to buy such legit project coins in cheaps.. si buy now. Don't wait..
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
Altcoins are worth buying. There are good altcoins there that can make your money profitable. But investing is too risky you should have knowledge. But investing is a good strategy.
Activity: 124
September 02, 2018, 06:03:55 AM
Now Altcoin is very cheap and you can earn a lot of cheap altcoin with good potential.
Activity: 805
September 02, 2018, 01:59:27 AM
At this time, the price of bitcoin is growing mainly and a couple of months ago buying BTC became a good investment. But in the next period of market development, the price is likely to rise for altcoins or tokens of new ICO, so now their purchase will be able to bring good profits in the future.
Activity: 756
September 01, 2018, 09:39:51 AM
I will say you should invest in the three Cryptocurrency activities.  Bitcoin is down and presently,  it seem there is positive sentiment surrounding bitcoin price. Buy as much as you can and invest also in good ICO and altcoin,  you never know!
Bitcoin will always keep his price and increase. For a long-term investment, it fits the most. But for a good profit it's better to buy top altcoins. We are waiting for the growth of the market and then everything will be clear.
Activity: 224
September 01, 2018, 09:10:41 AM
I will say you should invest in the three Cryptocurrency activities.  Bitcoin is down and presently,  it seem there is positive sentiment surrounding bitcoin price. Buy as much as you can and invest also in good ICO and altcoin,  you never know!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:08:19 AM
You must first determine the strategy to be used, if you want long-term investment I think you have to buy BTC, if you want short-term trading you can choose altcoin, but if my ICO is still confused because many ICOs do not reach the sales target so scam
Activity: 185
September 01, 2018, 08:54:06 AM
Bitcoin has been a very good investment through the years same.with ethereum and other altcoins who are showing tremendous potential through the market .
copper member
Activity: 15
We help Startups see the daylight.
September 01, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2018 ? 2017 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ? like GIG9, Eligma, Medicalchain, Trustedthealth

If you are investing in any of the crypto instruments with due diligence, your investment will be safe.

Simply put, do a thorough check of whitepaper, website, advisors, & of course, founders, before you make the investment decision.

via @iprontocoin
Activity: 104
September 01, 2018, 08:29:19 AM
There are many who can benefit you a lot but I would advise that you invest in bitcoin, its value always increases in market, even though it is less.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
September 01, 2018, 08:18:44 AM
In my opinion for those of us who are beginners it's better to invest in Bitcoin only, but you also read about the benefits of ico and altcoin investments so that when you already have a lot of skills. You understand the difference between coins, you can slowly choose to invest in altcoin and ico.
Activity: 154
September 01, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
You have to come to the crypto-currency world. Already with a clearly stated goal. So, first think and make a decision. How and what would you like to do? After all, a crypto currency is a risky business. To let this decision go by its own accord.
Activity: 38
September 01, 2018, 07:54:48 AM
I think all three can invest, investment should be diversified, don't put eggs in a basket, I think Bitcoin is best to invest in long-term, it is the most popular and most trustworthy coin, as for ico must be careful Be cautious, there are scams everywhere in ico today, so be careful
Pages:
Jump to: