Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 47. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 13, 2018, 11:06:55 PM
Investing on ICOs can be a huge gamble, but can surely give you a huge profit if you joined a good one. But intuition is not enough to have a good ICOs you can invest to. We should do some researching first about the platform of the project, the whitepaper if it has purpose or is it feasible and also the team behind it in order to reduce the risk when investing.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
February 13, 2018, 09:51:30 PM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Investing in crypto currency is a risky thing but if you are determined just go and take the risk . But before you take the risk make sure you have precaution and have information and knowledge about crypto currency so you will be know what you are going to take. When I first started taking an interest in cryptocurrency I thought it was a scam and i was so lost in this new type of currency that makes me thing what is this thing is it safe .
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:50:32 PM

Investing in crypto-currencies and ICO is very risky, but at the same time very profitable. Simply you need to invest so much money as it is not a pity to lose and divide them in different directions.

How if we dont have much money to spread? We can not divide small money using this strategy.
This is the best way i know in trading but we need enough money to spread so it will be gonna work if small amount because the profit also very small.
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 09:40:20 PM
Do a lot of research first. I suggest doing  some coin drops and bounties first so you can get a feel for the bad projects and the good projects.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
February 13, 2018, 09:36:59 PM
You should do some research and visit the website of an ICO or read their whitepaper before investing in an ICO. This will help you to have more knowledge in where your investment will go. Investment in an ICO is not a joke, because it involves money here. You better think more times before investing.

Yes i agree to you mate. Will you should invest today both cryptocurrency and ICO's because that's promising when the time comes at the moment when the price of bitcoin and altcoins are starting to increase because of the speculation that surely strike after this month. You can search her tokenmarketcap were almost of beautiful are here.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 09:21:20 PM
You should do some research and visit the website of an ICO or read their whitepaper before investing in an ICO. This will help you to have more knowledge in where your investment will go. Investment in an ICO is not a joke, because it involves money here. You better think more times before investing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 13, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

Well, there is no question about investing in cryptocurrency. That is highly recommended. The fact that you are here must somehow mean that you have some fascination with cryptocurrency. I strongly encourage people to invest in cryptocurrency. There is much money in investing in crypto because the growth is very fast. However, I would hesistate to recommend investing in ICOs if the person I am talking to is not well-informed about the various risks it involves. But if the person is already very familiar with ICOs, it is good to invest in it.
Activity: 126
February 13, 2018, 09:13:17 PM
you should invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs.
there are so many proves that so many people become millionaire as an Investors of ICOs and Cryptocurrency.
Even my cousin's life changed after he joined cryptocurrency and ICOs as an investor.
That's why i joined cryptocurrency space too.
Activity: 181
February 13, 2018, 09:06:05 PM
yep,you should invest in cryptocurrency and icos,
for cryptocurrency,
i think ripple and ETH are great coins to invest for long-term investment.
and for icos,quantum 1 network looks very promising and will achieve hardcap soon.
you should invest in there.
i hope it'my post is gonna be useful for you.
Activity: 23
February 13, 2018, 08:58:50 PM
YES, you should absolutely inves in crypto and ICOs.
There are so many ICOs that become very success and huge.
even my friends earned so much money when they invested on ICOs like spectre.io
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 08:53:44 PM
Yes I do really invest in crypto currency and ICOs which I think will have a greater impact to our current society today and especially nowadays in which the market is currently bleeding out so I suggest to all of you guys is to choose a certain low valued crypto currency today in which you think may be able to survive the harsh crypto market and probably increase its market value so you will be able to grow your investments multiple times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
investing in ICO's is a risky thing, you are putting money in a unknown coin which has not history to it, on the other hand investing in established alts that have been around for a long time is much safer in my opinion, there are many good coins which are cheap now, invest in those. Wink
Activity: 392
it you yourself must decide whether or not! there is always a risk! to reduce risk better to invest in several projects at the ICO is to carefully examine each project! Cryptocurrency is also a good investment
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
the development of crypto currencies today is very good, many people are interested to invest in it and many developed countries in the world who have implemented the policy about the digital currency.
before you try to invest in one of these crypto currencies, you should study and observe through the various ICOs held by the crypto coin developer so you can be sure to invest in it.
of course we all do not want to be wrong in choosing the investment and want to be able to get a good profit in the future.
Activity: 168
Investing in ICO is one of the most profitable ways. But you need to invest in the good projects and great team.
Activity: 238
I think that it is necessary to invest in ICO when there is already some kind of experience. Because now there are so many scams. A beginner should choose a less risky path or have iron nerves.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
As for me i prefer to invest in cryptocurrency which already listed than ICO. it is more safaty and good chance to avoid scam in the beginning
That's a safer thing to do since the price of the ICO is not going to be at the same price of what the ICO is sold for when it gets listed.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
As for me i prefer to invest in cryptocurrency which already listed than ICO. it is more safaty and good chance to avoid scam in the beginning
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
If there are enough economic conditions, you should invest in both. It is an opportunity and potential for future trends. I think with crypto, it's simpler. ICOs take your time to study and learn the project. The special thing is always pay attention to the fraud ico.
Activity: 149
You should invest in anything but with proper knowledge and study so at the end you earn something from it.
Pages:
Jump to: