Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 48. (Read 39540 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
i think both are worth to invest. IT just depends on the size of the investment, ICO will give you profit in long term but on the other hand cryptocurrency's prices are changes quickly and can give you quicker profit than ICO.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
If you have the money and the means, why not? Just be careful though with the altcoin you are choosing to invest. You should do extensive research and monitor its market value regularly to see if it has potential before you invest so you dont lose your hard earned money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Yes.

Choose wisely as everyone has mentioned.

Great ICO's out there at the moment that I have signed up to...  Hero, Dadi, Bankara...

Never invest more than you are prepared to lose... Good luck Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Both can be profitable if invested in the right coin for that you must have experience in crypto currencies trade and etc.I think that investing in crypto currency would be comparatively safer than investing in ICOs as there are many scam and projects made only to make money.So before investing in ICOs you have to research about the coins team, it's cap value,reviews and idea behind that coin.Investing in ICOs will be only profitable if the project is successful but altcoins and bitcoins are slowly keep on increasing as the demand increases so I would recommend to invest in crypto currency rather than ICOs.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
100% you should try. Not all of your money but try to do it. In this case you will get at least good experience, and you have a biggest ever chance to get a LOT of money. Don't loose it. Study all and ivest. Not waiting now.  Remember never invest all in one
I am in favor of him trying to begin trading coins. I am against people going all in on something that they don't know about.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
100% you should try. Not all of your money but try to do it. In this case you will get at least good experience, and you have a biggest ever chance to get a LOT of money. Don't loose it. Study all and ivest. Not waiting now.  Remember never invest all in one
Activity: 108
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency and if you also want to invest in ICO, you can. But before investing you have to be prepare. You have to learn a lot. Research the market, future of the cryptocurrencies and also many more. Because investing in the crypto currencies is very risky and also very profitable. So you have to be-careful.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Investing in cryptocurrency and Icos are also profitable. We can earn in choosing the right coins to invest and that has a future coin. Also choose icos that is legit and very active team by this you can verify if legit.

Yes, both of them are good provided you choose a good Coin or ICO so you can earn later by selling them when their price rises. However if you are not careful in choosing the right ICO or an altcoin, all your investment can go in vain if you are scammed. So better do your homework well before going into this business.
Activity: 252
If you are willing to take risks and make some decent profits, then I would suggest you to invest on crypto currencies and ICO. Though be very careful with investing on ICO. Do your own research before finding a project which is actually work something. Also the market is filled with some shit alt coins
Activity: 266
if you want more profit, you do have to invest in ICO's or Cryptocurrency, don't just sell coins or tokens that are accepted,
trust me ICO gives a big advantage if the project we follow is successful.
Activity: 97
Yes, invest in both, but with proper research before investment
and dont invest more than you can afford to loose (if your unlucky)
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Yes, icos today are more secured and profitable since KYC is already implemented to the investors. It is also nice if you will join bounty campaigns because most of the ico's that are requiring KYC in their campaign are the ones who are being sold out the most so we can trust ico's again for giving us a good amount of profit.
Activity: 364
It is clear that investing in ICO now can bring a big profit, you just need to always be aware of the risks. You should not invest all your savings and it's best to divide the whole sum into the several parts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
Altcoins and ICO projects can bring you good profits if you invest in the right ones. Of course, the good returns come with risks. So I strongly suggest you to research before investing.
Activity: 39
you should invest, make sure you do your research before you put your money into anything there are really good projects doing ICOs and there are doggy ones also make sure you do your research
Activity: 308
That will gonna be your own decision if you will gonna invest in crypto currency and ICOs because its your money in the stakes not mine... but if you'll gonna ask me about it then what I'm gonna do is just to invest only in crypto currency not on the ICOs... I will invest only to all of those crypto currency which I really think that will attract many investors and which could be able to increase its market value in a short period of time so that I can get back my investment as soon as possible.
Activity: 232
Merit: 32
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Nowadays investing in an ICO is as risky as investing in HYIPs a long while ago. just my 2 cents, if you can do trading, it's far better than investing in ICOs
Activity: 287
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Actually this is not required. But if you want to invest there is no harm to try. Investment in ico is now profitable. But keep your eye on ico scam.
Activity: 55
Yes, very profitable but its too risky. We need know about this ico that following ico profile, team, vision, and product. You can read whitepaper that include how about this ico. Hype score is important too.
Pages:
Jump to: