Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 8. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
it's frightning that people are investing entirely based on hype or with a FOMO mentality. Investors should educate themselves on the technology they are investing in and decide if it has a place long term in the crypto space. When the bubble bursts and the dust settles only those holding strong hands in viable technologies will survive and make long term gains.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 02:44:08 AM
Please find my Referral link for Zest Token Airdrop. Zest Token Airdrop 5000 Coin for Their Community.

https://contest.zestcoin.io/6462/5046884
Activity: 81
September 27, 2018, 02:42:06 AM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?
Investing in Cryptocurrency is risky but also has the potential of great profit. Always remember to only invest what you can afford to lose. You also have to be knowlegeable and make sure to understand the process and the market movement of the coins to avoid loses.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

yes dear, u can try to invest and trade then slowly u will learn from it Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:13:48 AM
Think that no one nothing no one should not. But if you want to try a new world of investing in cryptocurrencies and ICO, welcome. I believe that cryptocurrencies today is one of the most promising types of investment. But if you are a beginner, it will be difficult to understand, but you can. I recommend, until you understand, to invest in coins that came out on the stock exchange. ICO will be difficult for you to choose, I recommend investing in the initial stages until you learn up to 5% of the investment amount.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 02:09:25 AM
Not today, it is only necessary to consider the most stable coins for further investment. Ripple now shows quite good dynamics, the same is true for the  Litecoin. We are waiting for improvements and positive news.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 02:07:07 AM
Yes, i think cryptocurrency will grow up. And i suggest you to invest your money on Ethereum right now, i believe ethereum will grow because, ethereum have some good potential to grow and has good platform with many coin joined in. So if you want to invest your money, invest your money right now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
September 27, 2018, 01:30:49 AM
Despite the general disappointment, I continue to believe in the prospects of buying cryptocurrency. I am sure that over time, even more people will want to invest in cryptocurrencies, so I see the current prices as a great opportunity to buy at a bargain.
Activity: 265
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 26, 2018, 02:00:20 PM
December 2017 was the worst time for taking part in ICOs, I think even today only a small percentage of ICOs can multiply your investments. Investing in ICOs may be profitable for mid-term and long-term investors who buy tokens during Private/Pre Sales, participating in Crowd Sales doesn't make sense because the market is still bearish.
Activity: 38
September 26, 2018, 01:40:34 PM
You can invest in crypto because it gives you fast profits. And you should invest in altcoins such as ETHEREUM or LITECOIN, because at present Bitcoin prices are quite high, while the altcoins are still at relatively normal prices. For ICOs, it is important to find out what good ICOs to invest in, because there are so many ICOs right now, and you only get a profit at the end of the ICO whether it is successful or not.
Activity: 39
September 26, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

You should invest excellent icos and corptocurrencies, only they can make great profit for you, btc and etc just a tool, wont make too much money at a time
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
No one can tell you the answer because you should decide by your own. Making an investment is a serious and important thing. Don’t let other people lead you. Do your own research and trust yourself while making a decision. For me, i still invest in crypto market.

Yes, this is one of the riskiest businesses. It is certainly only the decision of a person - to invest in the cryptocurrency and ICOs or not but I would better recommend you to wait for the market changes a bit.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 02:35:00 PM
Now is just a great time to invest your money. I don't understand how you can miss such a big chance. For me, this is a very important part of my life, in which a lot of money is spinning. To miss the chance to take large funds is a huge stupidity
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 25, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
I think that any self-respecting investor and entrepreneur considered cryptocurrency as one of the possible investments, so why not, try it.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
September 24, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

Investing in crypto-currencies and ICO is very risky, but at the same time very profitable. Simply you need to invest so much money as it is not a pity to lose and divide them in different directions.

Every investment has a risk, I did not find any investment way that doesn't have a risk! If people can choose a good ICO or if they invest in stable coins like bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and others ranking coin then I think to invest in the crypto platform is not too risky!
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 24, 2018, 07:20:21 PM
I think if you long term investor you can continue invest in ICO. On current market I found some good ICOs. For example Sidera which got into IBM incubator or Arround which already collected 5 millions dollars soft cap.
Activity: 476
September 24, 2018, 07:13:22 PM
Investment in Crypto is not an obligation for everyone. But, this is an alternative to improve the quality of life even better by creating income opportunities from various sources in crypto. Be wise in choosing every decision, crypto is not all and not always good, there are many in it that contain scam elements. Don't get trapped in that evil hole.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 24, 2018, 07:12:28 PM
yes, because with you investing in cryptocurrency and ICO you will get a huge income compared to you invest in forex, so I stopped investing in Forex and started investing in cryptocurrency and ICO.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
No one can tell you the answer because you should decide by your own. Making an investment is a serious and important thing. Don’t let other people lead you. Do your own research and trust yourself while making a decision. For me, i still invest in crypto market.
Although the decision is in our hands but I think people's suggestions are also very important because there are some people who know more about crypto who might want to give good advice and I think people just suggest not force and that can be used as a reference for making decisions
Activity: 728
September 24, 2018, 06:39:24 PM
I would not advise you to invest in ICO now. It is better to wait for a stable growth in the cryptocurrency market and then make investments in a proven and promising ICO. Today it will be more profitable to make investments in altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: