Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs? - page 10. (Read 39539 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
September 21, 2018, 10:04:33 AM
if you believe in crypto then I suggest investing but here I do not recommend you to invest in ico because it is too risky if you want investment you should choose the top 20 coinmarketcap because the coins there already have a lot of development
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
September 21, 2018, 09:56:50 AM
It's the best way to get a profit but you must research the project seriously. So many ICOs project out there gets a bad result. Probably this is not about scam project but just a few projects reached the best price when it listed on the market. scam it worst ever and a nightmare for everyone.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Should I invest in cryptocurrency and ICOs?

Both are very good if you have the mindset of crypto and ICO currencies. Because it can be very profitable for you if you invest in it. But you must be careful when choosing an ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 09:34:25 AM
If you want to invest in crypto and ICOs then you should do it. Invest in coins you believe in and invest only the amount of money you can afford...without selling your personal things
before that you have to trust Crypto because if you still doubt it will be very vulnerable to sell your assets even though the price is down. but if I personally, I will invest in crypto or ICO because I believe it can be very profitable if you can choose a good coin or ICO. and it's true what you say, we don't need to push ourselves too much in investment.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
September 21, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

I think you should invest in cryptocurrencies  rather than ICOs because ICOs nowadays are barely true, most are scams so it might be risky for you to invest there. Or maybe you should join bounty campaigns, it's also profitable just the same as investing.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 21, 2018, 09:20:09 AM
If you want to invest in crypto and ICOs then you should do it. Invest in coins you believe in and invest only the amount of money you can afford...without selling your personal things
Activity: 392
September 21, 2018, 08:51:45 AM
Investing in a good crypto and ico can help us to be rich but if we made a mistake to invest on poor ico for sure we can loose a huge amount of money, before you invest in crypto and ico make sure that you have knowledge on it
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 21, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
Investing in the crypto currency and ICO can make a huge profit, but you should choose the project after a thorough study. According to recent research, about 80% of ICO projects are scams. But, if you choose a project similar to Ethereum, Tron, Neo, you can become fabulously rich in a few months.
Activity: 168
September 20, 2018, 02:06:22 PM
Interesting question. What else can you do if you got this far and already in this forum as a jr. member. Of course you should invest in cryptocurrency. Maybe not so much in ICOs now because of the risk of being scammed. But buying and holding crypto is a good thing.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:39:20 AM
I better Believe that you should.Every ones says its Risky but it will give you Profit

Yes, there are risks, but there is something for which it is worth risking ,it is just profit ,income - it depends on us.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:50:25 PM
I can do better by investing in coins. I participated in several ICO projects, and fell to varying degrees during the open trading process. Some coins are even up to 50%.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 04:27:42 AM
If you are planning to invest with ICO's make sure that you'll do a depth research on what you will invest. You can't advises from others when they are giving you suggestions what to invest but its your responsibility to research and decide for yourself if it suits you and my pick would be VLB, their first phase of 30% is done and now still they have 20% bonus tokens for investors now.
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
September 11, 2018, 07:54:56 PM
It all depends on the goal you want to achieve. If for you investing in cryptocurrency is a simple gamble-please leave here.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 12:30:50 PM
If you're lucky, and you'll find a good project that will show stability in the future and will grow, then investing in ICO you can decently earn
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
I think if you have a very serious desire, of course, it has to be on the run. Investment in Cryptocurrency is a very good opportunity for profit. And if you have the ability or experience you can also invest in ICO. Investment in ICO is also a good opportunity for profit.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 12:09:13 PM
I think investment in cryptocurrencies and ICOs is still very promising, even though the market is dropping, but I'm sure that ICOs are a good thing as long as we can choose an ICO that benefits.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 10, 2018, 12:07:01 PM

It's up to you. Personally I think, that is a great way to multiply your investments just in a few years. And the profits can be so huge that it will make you a millionaire. So do not miss out on this opportunity!
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
September 10, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
Of course you can there are no exception anyone who does have the knowledge on cryptocurrency could invest on ICO and other after market crypto. There are profitable ICO's out there and you just need to take a look and study carefully on the project working plan and how is it feasible.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 10, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
in ico, it seems to me now to invest dangerously, but trying to buy a crypto currency may be a good idea.
Activity: 490
September 10, 2018, 10:08:50 AM
Now it is better to be extremely cautious before making a decision about investing in new projects. Until the market began to grow it could be dangerous.
Pages:
Jump to: