Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO - page 2. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
ETH and Monero are the two coins I find to have good potential and will invest in. Ripple is not a decentralized coin. If you like ripple, you can invest a smaller percentage in it. But if it is me, I will not invest in Ripple.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
It all depends on what amount of money you`re willing to invest into any of this coins. If I were you and had let`s say 500$ I would probably make a portfolio with 70% of sum into ETH and split other percentage in Ripple and Monero. I don`t like to put all of my eggs in one basket.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that ETH and Ripple are very good to invest. ETH because it has a lot of another Tokens on it standart and Ripple, cause Switzerland has money in it.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
If let me choose, then I will choose investment ETH, because the ETH have the best intelligent contract system at present, there are a lot of project issue is ERC20 tokens, so worth the investment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The Ripple XRP badge is reported to have made the greatest progress in the past few days from all major cryptanalytics and has risen from $ 0.51 to $ 0.64 on Thursday. Currently, Ripple has a market value of $ 25.1 million, the largest figure this digital currency has since mid-March.

It is difficult to explain such changes to the Ripple, but the events are due to the Spanish Bank Santander report on the One Pay FX international payment application that uses Ripple Blockchain technology.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
Ok cool im thinking 3-6 month short term hold
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
If you have enough money split into 3-4 parts and buy all of these.These 3 coins have really good future .and it will be good if you invest not all in one coin Maybe 3-4.From your coin both are good but I don't like ripple personally cause its kind of centralized.But its also have really good future.Many banks test ripple to bring him in the real market.I always love eth.for monero yeah its good you can buy it i had it a little bit.I normally keep eth and erc20 based token and neo.But always do some research on your own before your investment.And after investment don't panic. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 238
Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17
for the short term I choose ripple for investment, because the price is fast to go up. for the long term it is better to choose ethereum because ethereum is the most stable coin.
Activity: 145
I would choose between ETH and Monero.  Or divided the investment between them (70\30).
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
What is your opinion and why?Huh

you should seek knowledge of investment first.
and trying to find learning about technical analysis. because after all you are very confused to do the speculation. Remember you can discuss here but you yourself should have a wide confidence and knowledge in every action. so, try to find a wide range of knowledge and insights.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

every decision you will make is in your hands. I think the three coins are pretty good in the long investment category. yes, at least have the top rank in the crypto kingdom.
however, you still have to follow the various information and try to analyze every situation.
Activity: 25

ETH would be your best choice if you want to hold and see a result within 2 years. According to experienced traders, ETH can hit 3000$ this 2018 which is really good to invest with. I think ETH would be the next no.1 digital cryptocurrency in the market and this is the only crypto that can compete with BTC.
Activity: 742
Merit: 515
I think you should invest in btc because it is more promising.
aha, shouting to agree with you, of course when you draw attention to the main line (BTC) but unfortunately, the OP only asked 3 players mentioned and I will choose to sit in Ethereum but without leaving Monero, well, I also tried taking a few percents at Monero because for me these two camps are worth taking.
Activity: 126
Get your share of the future
i think at this time, you should invest in Ripple or ETH only, becasue they are one of they most popular altcoins has high chance to be pumped faster and stronger than any other altcoins, the stablilty is one of the reason we should choose ETH or Ripple, due to the high volume, the price can be controlled more effectively than other altcoins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I think the one you chose says a lot about which crypto tribe you belong to. Monero is the obvious choice of the crypto-libertarians and Ripple is for those that don't care about decentralisation. Personally I am investing the bulk of my money in Ethereum because my primary concern is long term investment returns and I think decentralisation is important and regulation is inevitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
potentially large enough for the long term I think is the ethereum. to be honest this is one of the coins that would be great and now is a great time to at least buy as much as possible and hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 280
At present, after the overall exchange rate of the cryptocurrencies market has increased in the last 3 days, the exchange rate has fallen, and this time it is perfectly reasonable to invest in ETH because in 3 cryptos you listed, I see ETH is the most potential. Invest in ETH at this time and hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 154
My opinion is that yes you should invest in this coins. This are potential coins and it seems that they have a very good future. I think if you invest in this coins and able to hold it next few months then you will make a good profit from it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
ethereum and ripple are very suitable to invest in the long term. never mind for the moment especially the ethereum order price reductions are very deep, so the chance to buy the still wide open because it's pretty cheap.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
You should invest your money by buying ethereum and it will be make profit much than you buy monero or ripple,ethereum have little grow up than monero and ripple and maybe nex tweek will be raise and grow up again. More profit if you buy ethereum and monero and ripple price still the same not more profit if you buy it. But you have buy your money to ethereum right now and this time is very good to buy all it.
Pages:
Jump to: