Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in ETH, RIPPLE OR MONERO - page 3. (Read 328 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 101
What is your opinion and why?Huh
I think you should invest in btc because it is more promising.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
Ethereum all the way, I've been a firm believer since day 1. I don't want to talk down XMR and XRP that are both respectable coins, however it appears to me that ETH is technologically and fundamentally superior to both of these currencies.  However XMR & XRP have value because they cover niche part of the market... for now !
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Those 3 coins belong to the top 10 ranks which I believe are great potential coins for investment.  But If I have to choose one, definitely I will have to go with ETH aside from being the 2nd in rank next to BTC, this coin is doing good performance in the market as always. ETH is a very promising coin and this coin has been used by many big corporations because of it's technology that is much efficient in terms of transaction acitivity and as a currency.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
flip man, all 3. don't go all in on one. these are 3 solid choices and a diversified portfolio is far less risky than just the 1. They also are net really in competition with eachother. eth is a platform, ripple a transaction and monero a privacy coin.
go all 3
Activity: 623
Merit: 262

I would not go for.momero but I will split my investment between ethreum and ripple as these altcoins helped me to earn a good amount of profit last year so I would rather settle with same coins instead of experimenting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
Before you invest, you must have a strategy, because we will not be far away from the risk of loss and the possibility of profit to be faced.
The point is, have an understanding of the concept of Cryptocurrency. Watch the Stock Market frequently. Invest more than one coin. Start with small amounts and make measurable improvements. Reallocate your investment.

But I strongly agree if you focus on ethereum and monero, as both can grow rapidly in this quarter
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
I think that from proposed you coins, the most better coin is Ethereum. Ethereum will be in demand for a very long time, and will also grow in price for a long time. Ripple is also good coin, but it seems to me that Ethereum is better at times.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Ethereum, ripple and monero - all these coins are quite promising for investment. Therefore, if there are available funds, these coins should be invested. Among them, only ripple stands out because it is a centralized crypto currency and many do not even consider it as a crypto currency. However, in terms of profit, it is quite good, because it performs very useful functions in the banking sector and ranks third in terms of capitalization after bitcoin and ethereum.
I think that after the crypto-currency market begins to recover, all these coins will grow well in price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The crypto money market has recently become popular with coin ripple and monero and eth. monero and ripple will make good projects and money. but i think eth is the most stable coin of this market. so my preference is eth
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you

good question, and i think you should if you have fee money.  Monero will growth because this is anonymus cryptocurrency , RIpple - its pump coin but it gives very good profit when growth, and ETH good smart-contract platform with great updates in summer 2018 .  all this coins cost very cheap and can make a good profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

1st preference in this list. I suggest you to use the Ethereum since is the gateway for the new coins comes to the market. We need to find the potential coin equal to bitcoin. This is the right coin than any cryptos after bitcoin.
Next one I suggest you to invest on monero. This is the coin which has potential and dropped drastically in the current market fluctuation time.
Ripple is the shityard. If you want to put the money on bank you can go with this coin. Else avoid this coin completely. Future evolution of XRP will be work in the private blockchain only.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Ripple allows any Ripple account holder to easily send money to recipients anywhere without the need to convert to local currency. It was reported that giants of money transfers, such as Western Union and MoneyGram, are considering the possibility of integration with Ripple to reduce transaction charges.
Over the past few months, Ripple has consistently been among the top three in the ranking of the most popular coins.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261

I would suggest to invest in ripple at this moment and the reason is the value of Ripple as it is much lesser compared to ethreum and Montero so I'd the value increases there are chances of huge profits but this could be for a short term profit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

IMO, you should invest Ethereum, so it is more potential than XRP and XMR. In the last decrease, the price of Ethereum has gone down a lot and i think, ETH's price has to be at least 1k $.
I don't think Ripple is a good coin, because it is not decentralized.
Monero is also a good altcoin, but it is not ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
SPOKKZ
I am a new person in this area, but I think that you are better off investing in ETH. I think such an investment can bring you a good profit, because ETH has already shown that it can grow rapidly. But I would not recommend you to RIPPLE because this coin is controlled by rubbish and is not decentralized. But about MONERO I can not say anything.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
If i would prefer any, it will be Ethereum. Ethereum is a coin that really caught so many people unawares in 2017. It even took the whole world by storm. Although we later saw it plummeting for some months. Right now, we are beginning to see another upturn again and this will be another surprise. Ethereum is a decentralised system, the benefits of which include enabling payments to be sent across the internet without the need for a bank or another third party.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
In order to be able to advise on what coins to invest one needs to know what amount we are talking about, as to invest in ETH requires a bit of money if you want to make some money, about the same thing applies to Monero, but ripple on the other hand has potential as the price currently is about four times smaller than in January. BUT one should never invest all the funds into just one coin!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
If I were you and have fund to invest, I will go for Ethereum and Monero. I am of the opinion never to put all my egg in one basket. Ripple is a good project and have real sold marketing team behind it, but it is too centralised IMO and that is a concern for me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I think the clear answer here is Ethereum. Ethereum is the most popular of all, second i market capitalization and the one that is going to recover faster.
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
April 13, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

It depends on how long you are gonna hold. For i.e., if you're thinking about long-term then ETH, for mid-short term XRP and Monero.
Pages:
Jump to: