Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in Litecoin now or invest in bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 515 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Choosing to invest in LTC or BTC depends on your current financial. If you have less than $ 50000, investing in LTC is better than spending in BTC. But to be safe and not afraid of risk, investing in BTC then hold is the most reliable way for the trade who have less experience.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Bitcoin's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Bitcoin in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins.
Bitcoin should be the top priority of any investor. It can make him millionaire within a year or two depending on the number of BTC he has in his pockets. Nothing can bring as large profits as bitcoin does. If someone has doubt in this statement, he can check its last year end value. Litecoin indeed is a good choice and capable of returning profits but like you said, bitcoin comes first to all.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think the best way is just to create portfolio from several big cryptocurrencies. But considering Bitcoin's influence on the whole cryptocurrencies market, it is extremely important to have Bitcoin in your portfolio. For example you can buy bitcoin for a main part of your money and for the remainder of the money buy 2-3 kinds of altcoins.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I will suggest you to divide your investment into both of bitcoin and litecoin, both of them are longterm gems and great to hold as part of your crypto portfolio.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Make sure investing in bitcoin is better than investing in Litecoin. Litecoin. I heard dev sold all his litecoin. So I do not like the coin very much. I will invest in bitcoin to reduce the risk of a bad situation
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is really your first choice then you should go for Litecoin, buy Litecoin depend on how your budget can go and for the next time you have something to invest again then buy Bitcoin, since you might regret not buying your own choice because you choose to buy BTC in the first place.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
My suggestion is better to invest in bitcoin because litecoin price follows bitcoin price and in the end of year bitcoin will peak again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Investing in litecoins is going to give you more income than bitcoin now because we are not going to see bitcoin double in price easyly than litecoin. You can also get more quantities in litecoin with little dollars than bitcoin and both of are healthy. If you have good capital it is better for you to invest into both coins as you will benefit from them in future.
i really don't think we should invest our money in Litecoin, because Litecoin has been born for many years but still don't have any clear achievement, its product is too weak to be compared with other altcoins, few months ago, VISA and Mastercard has rejected Litecoin, so in this moment, it would be better if you invest in Bitcoin instead.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It is good to have both bitcoin and litecoin in your portfolio. Litecoin with its much smaller marketcap generally outperforms bitcoin handily.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
litecoin and bitcoin all produce. Depending on how capital is at stake and the strategies used to invest for the long term certainly bitcoin will increasingly have a high value. However, for short-term profit and litecoin much more profitable.
Activity: 211
It depends on which currency you prefer! It should be pretty much the same now that bitcoin is buying, after all, it's much cheaper than bitcoin. It is also a good idea to win by quantity.
Activity: 238
Investing in litecoins is going to give you more income than bitcoin now because we are not going to see bitcoin double in price easyly than litecoin. You can also get more quantities in litecoin with little dollars than bitcoin and both of are healthy. If you have good capital it is better for you to invest into both coins as you will benefit from them in future.
You said investing in litecoin would give us more benefit or profit rather than investing in bitcoin but why you said again that bitcoin price can double easily rather than litecoin. Its very confusing mate.
For me litecoin or bitcoin is the same can give big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Litecoin is a good coin and got a lot of potential, unfortunately the coin is been undervalued, not a lot of people are interested in this coin even LTC got a good feature, and I don't see any significant rising from litecoin recently, so for now invest in Bitcoin still the best option
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
The answer for you is to invest in Bitcoin instead of LTC. Bitcoin is currently the highest value crypto in the market and has recently tended to increase the large exchange rate. I predict that by the end of this year, BTC will increase to $ 30,000 and possibly higher. Therefore, it is advisable to invest in BTC, which is reasonable and safe for long-term investment.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
Invest on both coin because BTC and LTC have the potential to go higher this year, you don't need to choose because their technology are both good. Just wait for more months or years before the price to finally go up, but I'm sure its worth it.
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
its depends on your predictions
but, in my opinion litecoin and bitcoin have a good potential
so, i suggest you to invest in litecoin and bitcoin too
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Currently we are in a fragile point. Bitcoin is trying to break resistance around $9.800 but keeps failing. It is very important for alt coins including litecoin. If it fails and crashes we can see alt coins crash as well. Also if bitcoin manages to break resistance hard and climb fast we can see people switching to bitcoin from alt coins. Therefor i would prefer staying with bitcoin for now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??
I am buying a lot of LTC. Personally i won't buy any additional LTC at price lower 150 next time.... three weeks ago i had bought at price 165, then immediately down to 145. Suppose it has potential to reach 200. But buying at 150 or ever lower is quite safer.
I think that in recent years the crypto currency itself and the state of things on the market have shown themselves sufficiently well. I think that the popularity of the crypto currency will be restored and this very positive will affect the pricing of very rating coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Litecoin was one of the first altcoins to appear so it was heavily inspired by the ideas behind Bitcoin. In fact, it is made to be the currency that will address the major drawbacks of Bitcoin. It is 4x faster (2.5 vs 10 minutes for releasing a block) and mining is somewhat easier.
It certainly has been over the years, even though there were short term fluctuations that are inevitable for any currency. But at the end of the day, it has always been in the top 5 cryptocurrencies.
It is traded on almost all reputable exchanges, so it’s very easy to get a hold of it. However with the current price at $151 only did you think it has a high probability of increasing in price drastically possibly competing with bitcoin in the future as a means of storing value??
I am buying a lot of LTC. Personally i won't buy any additional LTC at price lower 150 next time.... three weeks ago i had bought at price 165, then immediately down to 145. Suppose it has potential to reach 200. But buying at 150 or ever lower is quite safer.
Activity: 280
Litecoin, as I see it, has gradually come down. I advise you not to invest it at this time, preferably bitcoin, the top choice for investment
Pages:
Jump to: