Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in stocks now since they are down 10%? - page 2. (Read 299 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
This is our chance for a big investment, a little more lasting. the price will soar in time.
that's our chance to sell.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
For me this is the best time to buy and invest. Because by the end of the year Bitcoin will rapidly go high and big income for those who invest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Sorry I know this is slightly off topic:

Is it a steal to purchase them now or should I give it more time?  I can buy most stocks at around a 10% discount Smiley

I was thinking of using the Robinhood app since they dont' charge fees and do like $100 a month for long term retirement investment.  Dollar cost averaging.

Or is it a gigantic bubble about to burst again?  I got burned bad in late nineties when bubble burst!
Buddy, no one will give you the right message. Make a choice yourself. Do surveillance and conduct market analysis, weigh the risks and think over your decision, make a plan and start acting.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
I guess this is the right section to discuss this since its about economics.

Is it a steal to purchase them now or should I give it more time?  
Don't wait for so long, you might see it moving forward about that blood bath so if its a steal now take it already mate.

I can buy most stocks at around a 10% discount Smiley
As you said its a steal so buy it.

I was thinking of using the Robinhood app since they dont' charge fees and do like $100 a month for long term retirement investment.  Dollar cost averaging.
If you have set a goal already, follow it and implement it.

Or is it a gigantic bubble about to burst again?  I got burned bad in late nineties when bubble burst!
Most of the stocks market from all over the world are on this situation including crypto.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2

Is it a steal to purchase them now or should I give it more time?  I can buy most stocks at around a 10% discount Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: