Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in this ICO? Please help - page 2. (Read 632 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 07, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
Before make investment in any ICO make sure they has minimum viable product, this is prove if they will serious to development their project. Also understand what the aim of the project and what problem will be solved and they has unique concept and different with others. Also check who the team founder, it is they really solid and professional. And also make sure you have risk management to reduce risk, dont put all money in 1 ICO.
Most icos have nothing to show for when they enter in the ico stage, this is why most of the time I refrain from investing in icos since you need to strongly believe in the devs when they have nothing you can see or use so you know they are not going to just run away with your money, I think this is the reason investors are becoming more careful about where they invest their money and are asking more from icos.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 09:55:11 AM
You can check this new ICO which is called Daneel, after it launches it will help a lot of people like you on how to invest in the cryptocurrency world. It can also give you information and ideas on what you can on a certain coin that you want to invest with. Check out their whitepaper and you will see how great its functionality will be.
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
February 04, 2018, 08:51:13 AM
Hi PinkCrypto, we are approaching our softcap!
www.bitcoinus.io
You are welcome to come and join us in our telegram chat @bitcoinus_ico , we will answer any questions on the topic!
Best of luck with your crypto experience, have fun and make money!
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 12:46:24 AM
ICOs are a good form of investment because you can buy the tokens for a low price and that can be valued enough when  they are traded in the market. However, like any investment, there is a need to research, since there are numerous scam and unreliable projects
Activity: 196
Merit: 22
Las Vegas
January 31, 2018, 12:19:27 AM
Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

Hey there Pink Crypto. Check out these sites for an idea of good ICOs and what is your best investment opportunity. Always remember that even though an ICO can be a great way to make some money, never invest more than you can afford to lose.

Here check these out:

https://icorating.com/
https://icobench.com/
https://www.icoranker.com/
https://hacked.com/ico/
Activity: 280
January 31, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
Like the crypto market, investing in ICOs campaigns is an effective way to earn bitcoin or other altcoin. However, it also brings a lot of risk. Study their tactics carefully, to minimize fraud. While trade and mining are becoming narrower and more difficult. I think investment in ICOs is a wise and long-term decision.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 11:36:18 PM
you can invest but before investing you should always think that is it will be real project, who are working behind this, is showing it's team members face and profile publicly.although investing in an ico is more profitable but here are little bit risky too.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
January 30, 2018, 11:23:02 PM
Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

For most starters in this market, ICOs are one of the easiest ventures to get tokens and coins, but like everyrhing in the cryptocutrency market, it has its fair share of risks. But despite saying that I would still say that it is a good investment, if you know what you are doing. You really need to study and check the background of the projects you are joining to make sure that they are not scams or if they are legit. Also, even if it is legit, checking on it would help you determine which ones have higher chances of success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 30, 2018, 11:21:25 PM

I'll not recommended to invest with ICO even you have good analyze and faith. ICO is new product ( coin ), need big fund to keep develop the project, news to give positive impact and also time to built trust with member. New is opportunity but for quality you need to wait first and see their price action and volume at least 6 month before decides to invest/ trade. Be careful with your money and good luck to you.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 11:18:36 PM
no wait till they hit exchanges...many get dumped and you can buy early on. Unless your daddy is loaded and will save you lol

Ico buying is more suited for people who know the risks and gaines involved, besides it is a hassle to get in the good ones lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 11:13:18 PM
Before make investment in any ICO make sure they has minimum viable product, this is prove if they will serious to development their project. Also understand what the aim of the project and what problem will be solved and they has unique concept and different with others. Also check who the team founder, it is they really solid and professional. And also make sure you have risk management to reduce risk, dont put all money in 1 ICO.
Activity: 364
January 30, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

For me investing in ico is a greate idea and its lesser risk than trading.I never scam on ico if you just read there profile like whitepaper , roadmap and the most important is the crowd.Is this ico have many investor.They said the more the merryier and less risk.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
Thank you so much guys for your answers, I'll take everything that you've said to the account. I've checked all the things that you've mentioned and it looks credible to me. I looked them up on this website https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/bitcoinus/  Also, I have read their whitepaper, and I really like it as well. Do you guys know any other tools I could use to check them?

It is not enough to examine only the white paper, the trust factor according to this forum from the manager / dev who offers ICO should also be considered and see also the percentage of ICO success brought if he is often the manager
We must try to analize the project from every angle possible it is not unheard of to see projects that copied everything from another project, so it is not enough to check the white paper we need to check their website, who registered the website, for how long, where that person is located, if possible we need to find if there is a phone so we can talk and engage in conversation, this may seem like a lot but you need to be very careful about where you invest your money.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
January 26, 2018, 12:25:32 PM
I do not know based on what you think the potential ico is like. which is sure if I judge ico it based on what developers do. if they do seriously and indeed proffesional
I seen from the way they set their ico concept. how they run their plan and road map. so I prefer ico based on the concepts and innovations
not based on price or just the promise of the profits they provide. hope this helps
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 26, 2018, 12:16:01 PM

you do not have to participate or invest in ICO, but with ICO you can get a lot of benefits because some ICO there are providing bonuses up to 90% for the first purchase but you should not buy or invest but you also have to pay attention to some teams whether they are experts in its field and whether the project is promising or not. should be better at choosing some ICO because nowadays there are so many fake and terrible ICOs.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
Should I invest in this ICO? investing in ICO in my opinion is very risky. Yesterday I saw a broadcast of John Mcafee, he said that more than 80 percent of the existing ICO is a fraud. There are a thousand ICOs running now and only a hundred ICOs from those who succeed. So my advice to minimize the risk, I suggest to buy a coin that has been proven already in the Exchange. And if you want to invest for the long term I suggest to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. Because of this coin which I think is very good for long-term investing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
January 26, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Somewhat familiar with this project. It needs to be successful. But I can't say that he greatly multiply your investment. Good Luck To You.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 26, 2018, 11:59:10 AM
If you have seen any ICO and you are interested to investing in it 1st thing you do is research about that ICO because there are so many ICO which are fake. I hope you got it what i mean to say.
Activity: 182
January 26, 2018, 11:52:48 AM

Provide a link. Just judging from the name it sound really awful, but just link it and I will have a quick read to see if I can help you.
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
January 26, 2018, 11:52:03 AM
For one reason, this ICO does not seem very trustworthy.

The high discounts for the first investors do not seem appropriate or expedient.
It creates the impression that someone needs fast money here.

What speaks for the ICO is an already established company.

According to the Companieshouse, the directors are identical to the website of the ICO.

The company itself seems to have been founded very quickly. In the last minute before the ICO.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11141904
Pages:
Jump to: