Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in this ICO? Please help - page 4. (Read 632 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:29:42 AM
Research them before investing, Because it's very dangerous.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
January 26, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?
If you think that the price is of the coin is worth it then by all means, invest in it. I wouldn't though, just because the coin is fairly new..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
January 26, 2018, 04:21:38 AM
Now there are many projects that promise in the future that it will be possible to pay their coins online, and full conversion to the dollar.
It will be convenient enough for us))
Here is one of them https://www.belugapay.com
Activity: 217
January 26, 2018, 04:12:49 AM
Hey guys, I am a brand new crypto-girl, and I'm thinking about investing in ICO's. The thing is, I shop online a lot and I really need a tool which will allow me to pay with a crypto currency. I came across Bitcoinus ICO, they're creating a cryptopayment processor for online shopping. Exactly what I need. Planning to use it. Any ideas?

I have invested 2 BTC in one promising ICO . ORBIS . Look what they are saying:

"Join our vision in developing financial, software and marketing services with the help of Cryptocurrency, Artificial Intelligence , Virtual reality and smart contracts.

Website     : https://www.orbistransfer.com

Whitepaper: https://orbistransfer.com/downloads/Orbis-White-Paper.pdf

Youtube     : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc8m5Gy-HJw&t
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB6-Dw0PK-k
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l45iOR_JlUA "
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Bitcoinus Community Manager
January 25, 2018, 10:48:45 PM
Thank you so much guys for your answers, I'll take everything that you've said to the account. I've checked all the things that you've mentioned and it looks credible to me. I looked them up on this website https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/bitcoinus/  Also, I have read their whitepaper, and I really like it as well. Do you guys know any other tools I could use to check them?

Hello PinkCrypto, glad to see you are doing your due diligence. If I can be of help, I can answer all your questions. Feel free to also join our Telegram group or ask questions in our live support chart on the website. We also have a BitcoinTalk thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-bitcoinus-ecommerce-payment-processor-2795842
Activity: 167
January 25, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
Invest in an ico  you will  get a huge profit if that ico success.Here is a risky also because lot of icos are coming some them will be success but some icos going scam after fund raised. So always keep your eyes  on research before invent in an ico project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
January 25, 2018, 08:56:43 AM
There is no telling of a 100% safe ICO investment as it's simply doesn't bound to any laws and you couldn't lose your money easily, but do test the water if you wanna have a glance in the cryptoworld. ICODROPS is a good place for you to research some info on but generally speaking nothing is worth that much when it's just plain website by a group of people that young.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
January 25, 2018, 08:50:19 AM
Investing in ICO project is not a bad idea especially when they try to solve a problem of interest BUT it is risky. It is advisable to do a thorough research before investing in any ICO project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
January 25, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

Try Crypterium (CRPT), the product is coming soon
Activity: 154
Merit: 121
January 25, 2018, 08:34:02 AM
In every ICO we choose to invest, we need to have a study about these. Not only, because of the things it offers but also the risk it has if we chose to join this project. No wonder to all of us, that there are projects failed and some succeed. So, we better chose to succeed as we take the risk using this digital currency.
Activity: 98
January 25, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
before you decide to invest in this ICO, i think you should make your self on research on this project, and if this is positive, i think invest in this.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 25, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Yes should invest in ICO to earn more money and bitcoin.

But if you do invest in ICOs is fine if that ICO you're investing is a good one but almost ICO price are higher than when the ICO ends.
I mean, I better buy coins when they drop than the ICO price and that's why I bought Oyster Pearl PRL after their ICO because I bought $0.0005 per token after their ICO sale and I found it effective.
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
January 25, 2018, 02:40:35 AM
I never recommend buying coins or tokens on ICOs because there are so many ICOs today and brand new ICOs are being announced everyday but only few of them are actually hitting coinmarketcap.com and Cryptocurrency exchange and most of them died or vanished on the thin air therefore investors are ended up in losing all their hard earned money.
I would suggest that you are going to buy on cheap coins that already been listed on coinmarketcap.com and start investing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
January 25, 2018, 02:32:43 AM
Thank you so much guys for your answers, I'll take everything that you've said to the account. I've checked all the things that you've mentioned and it looks credible to me. I looked them up on this website https://www.tokendesk.io/ico/bitcoinus/  Also, I have read their whitepaper, and I really like it as well. Do you guys know any other tools I could use to check them?

It is not enough to examine only the white paper, the trust factor according to this forum from the manager / dev who offers ICO should also be considered and see also the percentage of ICO success brought if he is often the manager
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
January 25, 2018, 01:45:53 AM
Investing in ICOs is risky business. I saw an interview with John Mcafee, he said that over 80 percent of ICOs are scams or will end up being worthless.  Their is potential for high reward but I prefer investing in proven coins.

You can be right. Partly because an ICO is just like an exploration for oil. There is a big chance that the project may not really make it in both short-term and long-term perspective. Just like anything pioneering, those who are doing it at the beginning have more opportunity to grow what they invested...that is if the project will make it. That can be the main risk. Aside, of course, from those who just evaporated -- we have witnessed some ICOs who run with the money they got from their own investors though this is just an exemption to the rule (so to speak). Based on that statement from John, we have to look for that 20% which have the value that can make the project get solid in the long run.
Activity: 198
January 25, 2018, 01:44:31 AM
Yes should invest in ICO to earn more money and bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
January 25, 2018, 01:39:35 AM
Investing in ICOs is risky business. I saw an interview with John Mcafee, he said that over 80 percent of ICOs are scams or will end up being worthless.  Their is potential for high reward but I prefer investing in proven coins.

Investments are indeed risky, however the risk can be reduced if enough research is conducted. It is hard to look for legitimate ICOs but there are key points to consider. First, read their whitepaper. There are certain details written there that may look untrue or unrealistic, or their goals and platform may seem a little off. Veteran ICO investors know how to distingush real ICOs from not. Although it takes a lot of experience, you will get there. Aside from checking the whitepaper, I also consider the campaign manager. If you are not yet that great in detecting fake or unpromising ICOs through whitepapers, campaign managers are the easiest hint. Known managers handle bounty campaigns that are legitimate. Last thing is you can check the credibility of the ICO through sites like icorating, icobench etc. Yes, investments are really risky but there is no investment that isn't.
Activity: 378
January 25, 2018, 01:12:22 AM
Its all up to you if you invest or not. As what they said, investing on ICOs is very risky because almost 80% of existing ICO's are not promising and many of them are scammers. But the promising ICOs will give you a great profits. If you want to invest, you should do spend more time on research.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
January 25, 2018, 12:58:49 AM
Do not invest in anything yet, by your own admission you are brand new to crypto, it is natural to be excited about the possibility of making money by investing in icos but it is one of the riskiest markets in the entire world, use your time to learn, do not invest in the first coin that you see, it may seem like easy money but it is not, people have won and lost fortunes by investing in icos, do not be one of the losers just because you invested before you could judge if a project was good or bad.
Activity: 266
January 25, 2018, 12:24:47 AM
Investing in ICO may make a good profit for you, but remember :ICO is a big risk, no one can be responsible for your money, you can only be responsible for yourself.
In trying to invest in a new ICO project, I think you should know whether the team of the ICO project has a bad record, which is the most important. A good team is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: