Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in this new IEO - page 3. (Read 2399 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
July 03, 2020, 11:44:15 AM
Most IEO coins from Binance are going spike after several days . This is because theres an attached prize from investing that IEO coin. Its either a contest or double profit program , etc. Its not bad to join but make sure to jump away before their promo ends because it will surely REKT.

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
Activity: 258
Merit: 32
July 03, 2020, 11:25:26 AM
Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
I won't advise anyone to invest into ICO or ieo for any reasons, they have been used for scammers since 2017 till date and would never advise for anyone for investment. Series of them i have participated and have never be successful rather they always end with exit scams. Latoken is the worst among them all and is a trap for anyone thinking about their ICO or ieo. Buy bitcoin for long-term to make profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
July 03, 2020, 11:16:33 AM
the best way now is to  invest in IEO, of the ICO but was seen from the IEO project If the project IEO able to give  in a large market it is not wrong to invest in IEO it because usually it gives a lot of profit if listing in a large market
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
July 03, 2020, 11:14:38 AM
One of the benefits of investing in IEOs is the fact that they are carried out with the help of a crypto exchange platform that is why they are trustworthy. Exchanges want to keep a good reputation by carefully screening the project and they will also handle the KYC/AML process which is one of the reasons why IEOs are considered more secure than ICOs. The reputation of Latoken is not as good as other exchanges like Binance, KuCoin so I would suggest you to consider every single parameter before investing your money.
IEO is indeed seen as a better and safer system for investment. but at the moment the success of IEO is not so great for the influence on the crypto market. As you said, the best IEO is only at the best exchange. if you see anything else, then just think of it as not going to succeed.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 03, 2020, 11:08:12 AM
One of the benefits of investing in IEOs is the fact that they are carried out with the help of a crypto exchange platform that is why they are trustworthy. Exchanges want to keep a good reputation by carefully screening the project and they will also handle the KYC/AML process which is one of the reasons why IEOs are considered more secure than ICOs. The reputation of Latoken is not as good as other exchanges like Binance, KuCoin so I would suggest you to consider every single parameter before investing your money.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
July 03, 2020, 09:58:05 AM
It seems like IEO times had come to end. Top Exchanges like Binance are holding IEOs really seldom, so you should search for other ways to earn on crypto.
If you only look at the IEO in binance, then you will find it hard to find advantages in crypto, because top exchanges are not only Binance, but there are several other exchanges included in the top category, and IEO in it is also very good to follow, so don't just waiting for IEO in Binance, but also see IEO in other exchanges as long as the exchange is still good by reputation.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
July 03, 2020, 09:57:20 AM
No don't invest in any IEO on latoken, only bad projects use latoken to raise fund which will surely net them nothing good at all, the project will be lucky to raise softcap successfully
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
July 03, 2020, 09:33:19 AM

If you are investing in the IEO under Latoken exchange platform, I suggest you not to invest in it due to 100% your gonna regret it for sure, believe me dude. I've seen so many coins listed to Latoken under IEO program but mostly or almost all of it became trash in the end where the price fell down in the market and some got unlisted or gone too.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Meta4uStake.io
July 03, 2020, 08:59:44 AM
as in my previous post, the IEO case that said it could raise $ 15 million in LATOKEN is certainly nonsense. because the exchange is full of empty talk and fake volume.
if you want to join a new IEO you should join a reputable exchange
those who do IEO in bad exchanges can be categorized as bad projects and are not worth investing in. investors are now very careful with new projects. if there is a project that claims success on a bad IEO. then that is a lie.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
July 03, 2020, 08:45:28 AM
as in my previous post, the IEO case that said it could raise $ 15 million in LATOKEN is certainly nonsense. because the exchange is full of empty talk and fake volume.
if you want to join a new IEO you should join a reputable exchange
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 03, 2020, 08:32:56 AM
It's good you came to see knowledge from the forum, luckily you have been following Binance initial exchange Offering,I think you should stick to that, for Latoken I don't think I would want to participate there if given an opportunity, the few projects I watched back then, weren't successful,so I think Latoken is out of the choice.
Indeed, thats why asking for an opinion or advices are good before making a decision because this way you can be enlighten for what option to take. If you're planning to invest in IEO, choose a reputable exchange like binance rather than an exchange that is new or dont have history of successful IEO.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 03, 2020, 08:32:08 AM
not necessarily, because we also need to look at the project whether it has development or objectives that will attract many investors and again the potential of altcoin on the project should also be observed by looking at the website and whitepaper.
until now I put aside all the research that I did for the new project. I entrust all of that to binance and when I follow IEO on binance I never lose. ONE and CTSI are two projects that I participated in and I benefited from both.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
July 03, 2020, 08:27:34 AM
It's good you came to see knowledge from the forum, luckily you have been following Binance initial exchange Offering,I think you should stick to that, for Latoken I don't think I would want to participate there if given an opportunity, the few projects I watched back then, weren't successful,so I think Latoken is out of the choice.
Activity: 1764
July 03, 2020, 07:53:13 AM
I would not advise you to participate in IEOs that are held on the Latoken exchange, because this exchange has a bad reputation and I myself have experienced many problems with this exchange and now I bypass Latoken, but as for the Binance exchange, then I advise you to make investments in IEO which are held on this exchange.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 03, 2020, 07:29:10 AM
not necessarily, because we also need to look at the project whether it has development or objectives that will attract many investors and again the potential of altcoin on the project should also be observed by looking at the website and whitepaper.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 03, 2020, 04:26:16 AM
Investing IEO in Latoken that is not a wise decision because Latoken is a bad exchange, many says this exchange is using fake volume and many bad projects listed there. You better go binance you witnessed the price hike after IEO right? so invest IEO in Binance.
Well, I think latoken really has become a common thing that they present IEO which is not so good at the moment. might be worth it if it's a big market like binance, Kucoin, and so on. it might be an investment that has little risk. however, for others, it looks like it still has a big risk. if you believe in the project, do deep research, especially if the IEO is held in a market that has a quality that is not so interested in
Activity: 1078
July 03, 2020, 03:09:01 AM
It seems like IEO times had come to end. Top Exchanges like Binance are holding IEOs really seldom, so you should search for other ways to earn on crypto.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
July 03, 2020, 02:10:35 AM
To me, I believe any exchange that offer a token IEO should allow the token be list on the exchange after the IEO. If Latoken will be listing the token for public trading after the IEO, you can give it a trial but remember to invest on the sum you can afford to lose.
Big NO for LAToken, 99% projects doing IEO on latoken are scams project !!
Many have already done IEO there and it ends up not having clear listings or funding.
Activity: 573
Merit: 30
July 02, 2020, 07:33:55 PM
To me, I believe any exchange that offer a token IEO should allow the token be list on the exchange after the IEO. If Latoken will be listing the token for public trading after the IEO, you can give it a trial but remember to invest on the sum you can afford to lose.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
July 02, 2020, 06:17:26 PM
You should ask yourself what is special about the said project, what does this project offer and is it surely sustainable in the long run? How prospective is this project and does it look like a project that will increase in value over time? If you can confidently and convincingly answer these questions without a doubt, then you should probably invest in the project and hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: