Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest in this new IEO - page 5. (Read 2399 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
May 31, 2020, 11:35:41 AM
Latoken exchanges are different from Binance exchanges, you should avoid investing in latoken exchanges because latoken often chooses bad IEO to trade which makes investors lose, while Binance always chooses quality IEO to trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 31, 2020, 11:27:40 AM
lately it has been difficult for me to find the best IEO all projects conduct IEO in small markets obviously it will create a risk in investing IEO, my advice is better to wait until there are projects that are able to do IEO in large markets such as binance
Investing IEO on other small exchange is very risky their token always got dump, Always invest on popular exchanges with good reputation.There are really few IEO in binance, you can try IEO on other exchange like OKEX it also had high chance of success too.
Okex's IEO is also very profitable, but it is difficult to participate in their IEO, because they are the leading exchanges and there are always many participants. It all depends on your luck
I heard it's all about buying some tickets on top exchanges now, the more tickets you got the higher your chances, it's same thing with binance exchange too, I'm sure about binance and Kucoin but not OkEx yet, this means that not everyone will be qualified
If you want to participate in big IEO projects, then you will need a lot of luck and exchanges like Binance or Okex will often have lots of tickets if you have lots of money. If you are a big investor, your chances of making a profit will be very high because IEO projects are often very valuable after being traded. In the past, I participated in a total of 3 IEO projects, and all of them helped me to make a huge profit, so for me IEO is the number one choice for investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 31, 2020, 11:07:07 AM
lately it has been difficult for me to find the best IEO all projects conduct IEO in small markets obviously it will create a risk in investing IEO, my advice is better to wait until there are projects that are able to do IEO in large markets such as binance
Investing IEO on other small exchange is very risky their token always got dump, Always invest on popular exchanges with good reputation.There are really few IEO in binance, you can try IEO on other exchange like OKEX it also had high chance of success too.
Okex's IEO is also very profitable, but it is difficult to participate in their IEO, because they are the leading exchanges and there are always many participants. It all depends on your luck
I heard it's all about buying some tickets on top exchanges now, the more tickets you got the higher your chances, it's same thing with binance exchange too, I'm sure about binance and Kucoin but not OkEx yet, this means that not everyone will be qualified
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
May 31, 2020, 11:03:21 AM
Never invest in ICOs and IEOs of small exchanges in this market. Certainly they are scam and never bring you profit. You will waste money and time if you join Latoken's IEO, buy altcoins in the top 10 instead. It will help you to be profitable in the long run.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 31, 2020, 10:59:01 AM
Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
Judging from the research I've done about IEO Launchpad binance and few top exchanges are the best platform, I've heard about series of bad reviews about Latoken and some small exchanges, you should follow binance and other exchanges like Kucoin, OkEx or Gate for best result, don't join IEOs from Latoken
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 31, 2020, 10:47:15 AM
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
May 30, 2020, 11:41:39 PM
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
May 30, 2020, 02:03:00 AM
First, never invest in a small exchange / have a bad reputation
Second, do your research first before joining IEO so you don't lose money
Third, don't be greedy when token prices are listed because many greedy people lose a lot of money. hold hold hold but the price keeps dumping
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 30, 2020, 01:58:11 AM
Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
That is definitely not a wise decision. It is a real shit exchange. Recently, exchange has been so short of money that it takes traders money if they haven't traded there for 6 months, costing $ 5. This is really crazy and ridiculous, it's proving that the Latoken exchange is going down and making profit from bullshit terms. I recommend not joining IEO on this exchange shit.
yes because LAtoken is most survived on fake volume I don't know who will buy in IEO from Latoken Exchange. proper knowledge and research about the project are required before investing in IEO. external factors like IEO launchpad are also an important factor in the success of the project. I personally find Binance okex and houbi gateio are much better in terms of IEO performance.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
May 29, 2020, 03:41:57 AM
That is definitely not a wise decision. It is a real shit exchange. Recently, exchange has been so short of money that it takes traders money if they haven't traded there for 6 months, costing $ 5. This is really crazy and ridiculous, it's proving that the Latoken exchange is going down and making profit from bullshit terms. I recommend not joining IEO on this exchange shit.
Activity: 484
Merit: 11
May 29, 2020, 03:25:19 AM
No, you don't invest in IEO. You said that you are newbie in blockchain or new in crypto industry. Don't force yourself to follow what other people do with their money. Go learn first about crypto and firstly when you will invest your money just invest in bitcoin only. Also remember that you must using free money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 29, 2020, 02:56:20 AM
if you a newbie and think to participate in IEO better to research the history of IEO's which perform well in the past and it will help you to choose the correct platform where they launch. its obviously bigger exchange has more chance to succeed there IEO rather then IEO which is launch on smaller exchange p2pb2b probit and many more.
choose your exchange wisely before investing prefer kucoin, okex, houbi, and gateio. but do your own research before investing
wish you good luck.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
May 28, 2020, 08:12:15 PM
we know how the crypto world works on new projects. so just like you do, i always invest in projects that are already going well.
i don't want to risk investing too early, not because i'm afraid but because i want to save my money.
it is better in investing by choosing projects that are already running, but most people want to invest in new IEO projects because they are tempted by a lot of profits, and usually the new IEO gets a profit in a short time different from investing in projects that are already running
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
May 28, 2020, 07:59:31 PM
~~
Generally, Latoken isn't the same as Binance. They have quite different in terms of popularity, trust level, or exchange ranks. Binance should be much better in this case. However, it doesn't guarantee at all since those exchanges only deal related to IEO. If you want to invest in quality + long term project, then you must take own research. Unless if you just want to take a short term, you can follow the hype. So, don't too early consider it is a great project by looking at where it provides IEO only.    
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
May 28, 2020, 07:58:20 PM
Never compare Latoken IEO with binance, the reverse might be the case. Do your own due diligence very well before you engage in any investment
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
May 28, 2020, 07:06:18 PM
Before you want to invest in any currency you have to have a real understanding of them. The main advantage of IEO is trust and reputation. Investing in IEO can eliminate scam projects as well as non-promising projects through cryptocurrency exchanges and fraudming IEO participants becomes more difficult. This is also a good choice for you. Good luck!
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
May 28, 2020, 04:09:29 PM

you can invest in any crowdfunding project of cryptocurrency,
but, you must remember to Do your own research first before decided to put your money in mate
and as i knew, at this moment binance IEO is better than the other exchange
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 28, 2020, 04:06:57 PM
What I can say, I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.

The most advanced I can recommend is definitely BrandTokens.io. So basically you are just tokenizing your brand and rewarding the customers.Brand Tokens is an all in one platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token. List it on their exchange. Easily integrate tokens into your services. Reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Multifunctional, as you can see. And I recommend you to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding
Activity: 112
May 28, 2020, 04:06:20 PM
Good afternoon everyone. Talking about the crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple solutions. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions

What I can say, I am having pretty similar vision. Another aspect that makes sense - how team delivers experience. So I always conduct own analysis, evaluating many factors etc. So just wonder whether you are just following any project with innovations.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2020, 04:05:02 PM
Good afternoon everyone. Talking about the crypto path, from my point of view, focus is going to change a bit. What do I mean? Investors are now a bit tired of similar and simple solutions. So as I understand, the switch will happen towards more technological and valuable solutions
Pages:
Jump to: