Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 31. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
October 26, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
The ideal would be to invest in both, it is good that you diversify your portfolio, I am a fan of ethereum but seeing it objectively bitcoin also has many probabilities of increasing your investment, since it will offer you a better profit at the end of year, so it is advisable to have at least 1 btc before thinking about buying another alt.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 26, 2018, 11:23:16 AM
I probly tell you to do the both.
If you have a thousand USD in your hands and want to start at cryptocurrency?
well you should split the amount.
then you will see the result later.
you are just buying a second hand 2 chicken to gather egg than a expensive single poultry to produce eggs.
you will see the benefits later.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 26, 2018, 11:21:01 AM
I think you need to invest in ethereum because coins with low marketcap have chance to do more x than bigger ones. So if we want to compare eth and btc. Eth have lower market cap than bitcoin. So you can earn more money with ethereum than bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 26, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
As for me, both coins are worthy of attention, because they are the basis of the entire market. I think it is best to divide your capital into several parts and invest in both coins.
Activity: 490
October 26, 2018, 11:16:50 AM
Before investing anywhere, you have to make sure that this is not the last money, and without this money you will easily live until you receive your next earnings, this is the most important thing, and of course you need to invest!
Activity: 644
October 26, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
BTC and ETH are two coins that have the number of fans who are very much. And two of these coins had given a very large impact towards growth Cryptocurrency. And if you want to invest your money should the 50% invested in the ETH. And 50% more for the BTC, so you have plenty of opportunities to profit.
Activity: 268
October 26, 2018, 10:26:36 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

I do not think so. If BTC have a chane to recover, ETH will be dead in the nearest future, so you should avoid investing it, if you do not want to loose your money.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
October 19, 2018, 05:28:01 PM
First you need to identify what's driving the both coin price high, eth price normally go high when much people are doing their ICO and crowd funding, currently the ICO is no longer booming and that's explain the more reason why the price is down and it's not going up as much, In terms of investing, I will advice investing in the both coins would make a lot more sense since you never the one that will go up so high.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 05:13:35 PM
If we talk about wich better BTC or ETH i think it is same.
But, if you want to Invest in long term BTC is right place.
ETH is good coin for trading and shord term Investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 19, 2018, 05:10:55 PM
I believe that bitcoin is a more reliable coin and therefore I would invest in bitcoin
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
now the price of ETH is falling down and it is unknown whether its price will recover and so I would prefer to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:03:02 PM
Answering the question of how much better to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum,I can safely say that it is necessary to invest 50 to 50.Bitcoin will grow with them side by side would rise in price and mirium.I recommend doing so
Activity: 728
October 19, 2018, 04:54:41 PM
Should I invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum? I advise you to invest in these two coins. So do I. In the future, you can get a big profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
October 19, 2018, 04:40:20 PM
Ethereum, I feel that Ethereum's future will be better than Bitcoin, Ethereum has a large amount of coin circulation and Ethereum is a centralized coin, Centralized coins likely to be "Pump" will be very large. but back to you, because after all, you have the money.  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 04:31:13 PM
Exactly, I think that these cryptocurrencies are independant from each other. Ethereum has his individual coin and on it's blockchain ERC-20 are hundreds of new projects. Maybe soon ETH will be more popular rather than bitcoin
Activity: 91
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 19, 2018, 04:19:16 PM
Investments into these cryptocurrencies it is investments into the future. I have not enough money but I invest in these two coins.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 19, 2018, 03:58:59 PM
If you do not want to miss your chance, which is not so often, I think that you need to try so that later, when another time comes, you do not say that you did not invest and did not blame yourself for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
October 19, 2018, 02:06:05 PM
You should do it definetely. Alts and token are good, however, theya re good to make more bitcoin in portfolio:)
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 02:04:31 PM
Yes of course you can invest Bitcoin and Ethereum because everybody knows about cryptocurrency in this world that these two coins are a trusted coins and World Wide coins. You will notice that any company keeps bitcoins and ethereum as payment processors for their business promotion. Because people understand a lot about it.
Activity: 490
October 17, 2018, 12:50:51 PM
Both coins are very good and secure investments. Personally, I am more prefer with ETH. I think ETH is the best coin for long term investing. We will be able to take a huge return by investing on this.
Pages:
Jump to: