Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 29. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 03:57:11 PM
I believe in both , Like ETH more, but see that BTC could be more stable and also more perspective, but if market will wake up - everything will grow
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 04, 2018, 03:51:58 PM
I am always investing in Bitcoin for me bitcoin is the strongest coin in crypto world and i think bitcoins future is really bright. So i dont like altcoins.I know altcoin investors can earn much more money than me but i love bitcoin and i feel myself comfortable only while investing in BTC.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:51:39 PM
Both are the best coins to invest in crypto market. I always give preference to btc but I am also very excited about eth. I will prefer to my investment in btc and eth at 60:40 ratio respectively.
Activity: 827
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
investment in both offers good profit potential, you can choose bitcoin or ethereum, it's just a matter of taste. so I think it's the second best coin and has a small risk of loss.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Bountyhive.io
November 04, 2018, 03:42:35 PM
I will rather invest in bitcoin. It's not about quantity its about the quality of what you have and I think bitcoin is worth holding and investing
Activity: 364
November 04, 2018, 03:35:26 PM
I just want to keep this simple and straight to be on a safer side invest in both cause you can not be able to make perfect predictions which will be better and increase in its value as time goes on make it in both bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 336
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 04, 2018, 03:28:15 PM
Now the prices for Bitcoin and Ethereum are the lowest in the year and it is very profitable to make your investments.
However, it is only alarming that in March I said similar words.
Who knows, maybe the price will fall even lower.
Activity: 420
November 04, 2018, 02:44:27 PM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!
I think we should invest in both of these coins. Each of them has its pros and cons, but each has good growth prospects. If not in a year, then in 5 years we will see new records.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
November 04, 2018, 02:43:19 PM
I will advise that you should pick both.
It is better to have a different basket for your eggs.
Well, BTC and ETH are both promising coins.
They will both rise and gain their value back!
Me,i am holding both of them to secure the future.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 101
November 04, 2018, 02:41:16 PM
it's better to invest in Bitcoin, now the number of Ethereum continues to grow and we don't know how much the circulation is, whereas Bitcoin we know how much circulation. and to be honest, the amount of coin circulation greatly influences the price of coins in the future.
Activity: 383
November 04, 2018, 02:38:33 PM
I think it's better to buy Ethereum. It has more chances to make x5 rather than bitcoin. But also you can buy some alts.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
November 04, 2018, 02:22:25 PM
In general, cryptocurrency market is a very profitable and has a potential to grow at a high rate.  Low price of ethereum is promising and it is reasonable asset to buy at this price. There are also some other options, you may consider to buy.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
November 04, 2018, 01:14:15 PM
Before would I said that in Ethereum.But now it seems to me that bitcoin is the best choice at the moment.It is less volatile than altcoins,and when the market starts to grow again you can buy Ethereum and get more profit.
Activity: 244
November 04, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
For me, investing in the world of bitcoin and Ethereum is already a duty. I earn on them constantly and now just do not imagine how it can be that I do not have these important cryptocurrencies in my wallet
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
November 04, 2018, 09:16:16 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

You should invest in ethereum, altcoins are the coins of the future they are the coins that are going to make you the most money. Bitcoin cannot promise you the kind of returns that altcoins can that is why it is better for you to invest in ethereum than in bitcoin. Although bitcoin is still a very good choice to invest in, I just think that you stand to make more money with ethereum
Activity: 546
October 30, 2018, 03:46:48 PM
You should invest in bitcoin, even though ethereum is a very good coin but when it comes down to the two then bitcoin is always the best option for you to invest your money into. In the long term you are going to be more happy that you invested that money into bitcoin, just make sure that you secure the coins and that you are ready to hold them for as long as it takes.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 30, 2018, 01:43:01 AM
Thank you!

Ether has fallen down because numerous scammy icos have ruined its reputation. Also, the network needs a lot of improvements. Now the whole worldis waiting for Constantinople patch to be released and i think it may influence the price.
Activity: 140
October 30, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
Today, I would choose bitcoin more secure investment and the opportunity to earn enough profit in a short time. In the future I would advise you to invest in altcoins, maybe even buy Etherium. But this is not clear to the market it is better to start with a stable coin that for a will to drag the entire market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 30, 2018, 01:31:36 AM
Thank you!

I would say, Bitcoin is on the first place here. It is more promising investment. If you make this choice now, when November is coming already, better choose both cryptocurrencies. ETH must become a gainer.
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 29, 2018, 07:36:14 AM
Of course, investments in Bitcoin are more reliable. But investments in ethereum can bring much more profit, because it is more volatile in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: