Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum? - page 36. (Read 60826 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 08:42:31 AM
Provided that you yourself really want this and you evaluate all your risks in order to invest in projects you like, I hope that you will start investing all the same so sooner or later you will want to become better
Activity: 67
Merit: 3
October 09, 2018, 08:41:08 AM
I would recommend to invest in Ethereum right now, it's so very much undervalued, so it will sure bring you x4 of your investment amount! Bitcoin will not do even x2 this year but better DYOR.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
I would like to suggest that investing in bitcoin and ethereum is good especially now that the market is still very low so that when the market recovers you can gain big profit by investing from bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 141
October 09, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
Investments could be done to the each coin that you like because all of them will increase in the nearest time so you will not lose money if you are going to do it now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 08:10:37 AM
Both are strongest coins of this market and have 1st two positions of this market from long. If you want to invest, you can put your money in both coins in equal amount as both have lot of rising potential.
Activity: 322
October 09, 2018, 08:05:12 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

I am absolutely sure that now, during the period of price cuts, the ideal time comes for a bargain and hold BTC and Ethereum for the future for a stable income. I now invest the bulk of the money in the purchase of BTC, although I also periodically buy Ethereum, Ripple and NEO.
Activity: 243
October 09, 2018, 07:54:41 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world, so it will be always the first list on the market.
If you want to do big investment, i suggest you to invest in bitcoin.
But if you dont want to take too big risk, you can invest in ethereum.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 05:42:22 AM
If I was in your position I will invest in BTC than ETH for ETH is most widely accepted and known across the globe. It has its own market and platform with immense supporters from all over the world.

However, a decision like this depends on what's your preference. Spend sometime and then pen down your thoughts. I am sure it will help you to make a decision and if you run into any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 09, 2018, 05:00:27 AM
I think that in this matter you only need to choose, because no one else can decide for you, look at the priorities of each coin and draw a conclusion!
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
October 09, 2018, 04:55:38 AM
Of course we need to invest in these two cryptocurrencies. They occupy the first place and they are the most reliable at the moment. And you can earn both in short term positions and long-term investment looks lucrative.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
October 09, 2018, 04:38:51 AM
I got to agree with most of the people in this thread. I think Bitcoin will be a better option right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
October 09, 2018, 04:34:53 AM
Investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum is always very good but one thing i just want to clear now the price of Bitcoin settled at 6000$ whereas the price of Ethereum fluctuating in the market which we cannot able to guess how long it is going to continue but one thing we have to absorb is Ethereum will start increasing the price along the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
October 09, 2018, 04:33:27 AM
The way the two rely on is not the same, the price trend of ETH is more dependent on the trend of the ICO market, and Bitcoin not only has the ICO market, but also many Bitcoin users in our lives!
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:31:41 AM
It is recommended that you invest in Bitcoin, which is the safest coin. You have to know why so many ICO teams have sold Ethereum because ICO has now been greatly reduced.
Activity: 310
October 09, 2018, 02:16:30 AM
Bitcoin is the most stable crypto currency at the moment, because investors have the highest level of trust in this coin. But Ethereum is the best altcoin ever and is too undervalued at the moment. Ethereum will replace Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 09, 2018, 02:09:17 AM
Both are actually just as good as investments because between bitcoin and ethereum have a good concept as our long-term investment , because this is very helpful,
Although both are different in terms of concepts but many are used by people
Activity: 406
October 09, 2018, 02:07:30 AM
I see that BTC and ETH are two coins which had the highest capitalization on Coinmarketcap.
But I don't know why Bitcoin is still up and ETH always keeps current price.
Why was that happening? And in this time, should I invest to Bitcoin or Ethereum?
Thank you!

I consider both coins an excellent choice for promising investments with good potential for growth in the future. But basically, I now invest money in the purchase of Ethereum, because the project has already proven itself to be an active development recently with the successful implementation of smart contracts and useful technologies for modern digital society.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
October 04, 2018, 10:36:19 AM
you should choose ethereum now, that doesn't mean bitcoin is not good for investment but by investing in ethereum I think it will be better than if you invest in bitcoin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 10:20:53 AM
Certainly, only if you really understand and appreciate all the risks, of course it sounds and looks very good, but still you should not forget about the risks that could arise today, because there are risks and there will be.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
October 04, 2018, 10:17:35 AM
Bitcoin and ethereum are the best crypto for investment because they are strong crypto and very popular, they are leading in crypto market with 101% profitable or even can make you into a millionaire if you invest now and hold it for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: