Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 19. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 24, 2016, 04:43:42 AM
yes it would be better to save up some bitcoins because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubts about that honestly, I think the halving will be very good.

Yeah its good to see that entire community is positive and optimistic regarding halving that price will rise at the time of halving and we can make good profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
April 23, 2016, 04:42:25 PM
yes it would be better to save up some bitcoins because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount for sure, I really have no doubts about that honestly, I think the halving will be very good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
April 23, 2016, 04:30:14 PM
They are high now, so maybe you should sell some just in case it does go down. But it doesn't look like it will for at least a couple of months after the halving has past.

The current price can be considered low if you believe the price will go to 600 us in a few months.
For me however it is an average price i expect bitcoin to be so i buy if i can spen them.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
April 23, 2016, 04:23:27 PM
They are high now, so maybe you should sell some just in case it does go down. But it doesn't look like it will for at least a couple of months after the halving has past.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
April 23, 2016, 04:20:22 PM
Saving the bitcoin for the future is very good because of the halving that is coming, a lot of people are saying that we all gonna make profit because of it and I think these people are right.
The halving will let the block size halve and let the price rise for sure this end of this year.

It is expected that we will see all time best price at the time of halving, and also by the end of the year, so saving till the end of the year can be surely profitable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 23, 2016, 04:03:20 PM
Saving the bitcoin for the future is very good because of the halving that is coming, a lot of people are saying that we all gonna make profit because of it and I think these people are right.
The halving will let the block size halve and let the price rise for sure this end of this year.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
April 23, 2016, 03:21:12 PM
Yes saving bitcoins right now is pretty smart because the future of the bitcoin is very good, if you look at this year it has a very good future a head.
I think the bitcoin is going to rise to a high amount for sure this year.
Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
April 23, 2016, 03:11:18 PM
No, saving bitcoin isn't good.

Just use bitcoin  whenever you need, don't store it. How do you know there won't be an better alternative and btc won't go obselete?

BTC won't go obsolete, that's the point. The BTC network is designed to do that. Even if the price drops to cents per BTC, the network will be still up, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of people using it too.

Yeah people who have faith in bitcoin will continue to use it even if the price drops, as it can grow again in future but looking at present situation I don't think price will fall in next couple of months.
Yeah you don't want to have any doubts in that, as halving is too close we have to save our coins because the price rise will be very high during halving, I think bitcoin users will be already aware of this and started saving coins more before.
I think bitcoin users are know about this even the altcoin users are know about this.. but they are still give a wrong information about bitcoin because altcoin is one strong enemy of bitcoin.. thats the price is not increasing more.. if theres no altcoin the price of bitcoin is high than right now.. but some traders are converting their altcoin into bitcoin because they know the price will be more high.
The price i think it will hit to 700-900 according to traders outside just heard it..
We don't know what will be the exact price at the time of halving but I am sure price would be much higher providing us an opportunity to make good profits.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 23, 2016, 02:22:17 PM

Just use bitcoin  whenever you need, don't store it. How do you know there won't be an better alternative and btc won't go obselete?

BTC won't go obsolete, that's the point. The BTC network is designed to do that. Even if the price drops to cents per BTC, the network will be still up, and I'm sure there'll be plenty of people using it too.

Yeah people who have faith in bitcoin will continue to use it even if the price drops, as it can grow again in future but looking at present situation I don't think price will fall in next couple of months.
Yeah you don't want to have any doubts in that, as halving is too close we have to save our coins because the price rise will be very high during halving, I think bitcoin users will be already aware of this and started saving coins more before.
I think bitcoin users are know about this even the altcoin users are know about this.. but they are still give a wrong information about bitcoin because altcoin is one strong enemy of bitcoin.. thats the price is not increasing more.. if theres no altcoin the price of bitcoin is high than right now.. but some traders are converting their altcoin into bitcoin because they know the price will be more high.
The price i think it will hit to 700-900 according to traders outside just heard it..
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 23, 2016, 02:17:36 PM

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 23, 2016, 11:17:11 AM

well i must disagree with you that storing bitcoins is definitely a bad thing, in my  opinion the price will grow in the future up and it will make people money so they should hold their bitcoins right now

if i were in your shoes i would definitely hold it as strong as possible, i think that the bitcoins block reward halving will push the price up significantly up and i will become rich one day
Activity: 840
April 23, 2016, 07:14:51 AM

Activity: 294
April 23, 2016, 05:20:26 AM

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
April 23, 2016, 05:17:13 AM

Activity: 434
April 23, 2016, 04:50:54 AM
It is certainly a good idea to save some BTC for future,it is possible that value will be much higher than today.Although there is always the possibility that something goes in the wrong direction,but I will definitely save some BTC for future and hope for the best Smiley

I would hold the Bitcoins for the future. I believe that Bitcoin will go up in range in the future. It will maybe take a long time but I think it will...
Activity: 868
April 23, 2016, 03:38:43 AM
It is certainly a good idea to save some BTC for future,it is possible that value will be much higher than today.Although there is always the possibility that something goes in the wrong direction,but I will definitely save some BTC for future and hope for the best Smiley
Saving more bitcoins in your wallet is the best for me and and hold it for a couple of months and wait for block halving.. you can make a profit double in the future if you hold many bitcoins in your wallet..
i think that it might be the best idea possible on how to make a lot of money in the future because of that i also spend a part of my money on bitcoins in order to benefit later

i think that it is definitely good to save as much bitcoins as possible right now or even buy it with all the money possible in order to be able to get rich from it one day in the future
Majority of the people in the bitcoin community are very optimistic about the price of bitcoin to rise in the future. I think this is already a convincing facts to save bitcoin, unless the government will interfere in and block or make the usage of bitcoin illegal.

Bitcoin will keep on moving even if it doesn't get support from the Government, People who have faith in bitcoin will continue to use it even if it gets illegal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 22, 2016, 09:18:36 PM
Another old thread from 5 months ago being bumped. For what reason  Roll Eyes
All the answers look the same  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
April 22, 2016, 09:15:30 PM
Saving more bitcoins in your wallet is the best for me and and hold it for a couple of months and wait for block halving.. you can make a profit double in the future if you hold many bitcoins in your wallet..
i think that it might be the best idea possible on how to make a lot of money in the future because of that i also spend a part of my money on bitcoins in order to benefit later

i think that it is definitely good to save as much bitcoins as possible right now or even buy it with all the money possible in order to be able to get rich from it one day in the future
Majority of the people in the bitcoin community are very optimistic about the price of bitcoin to rise in the future. I think this is already a convincing facts to save bitcoin, unless the government will interfere in and block or make the usage of bitcoin illegal.
Activity: 658
April 22, 2016, 02:21:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 22, 2016, 02:09:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: