Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 22. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 11, 2016, 11:02:35 PM
Yes you should save your bitcoins for a while, I would hold them till the end of this year or till the halving has been done because of the halving is coming.
Holding it longer could also be good of course, but this year is still a bit to predict and I long term is not to predict at all so keep in mind its unpredictable.

Yes holding till halving can be a good decision, as it is speculated that the price will rise at the time of halving, so selling at that time can be more profitable.

Selling after halving is profitable, but truly most traders would shut down till the price becomes quite stable after the sudden increase.
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
April 11, 2016, 03:51:45 PM
Everyone can save at least 0.5 of bitcoin, this can cause price rise, and scarcity.
And this is good i believe, but we need strong movement for this.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2016, 11:18:46 AM
Yes you should save your bitcoins for a while, I would hold them till the end of this year or till the halving has been done because of the halving is coming.
Holding it longer could also be good of course, but this year is still a bit to predict and I long term is not to predict at all so keep in mind its unpredictable.

Yes holding till halving can be a good decision, as it is speculated that the price will rise at the time of halving, so selling at that time can be more profitable.
Activity: 168
April 11, 2016, 09:46:18 AM

Holding you bitcoin right now and wait for the halving is good to make profit but holding it for a long period of time is somehow not advisable because youe earnings will be less compared to trade it daily.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 11, 2016, 09:03:37 AM
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 07:25:49 AM
The hard thing is that nobody will know what is going to happen with the value of Bitcoin and so you should take some risks if you are selling it too early or buying it too early, but saving is always good for later.

The value now is not even that high so it will take a long time if it will reach a high value, so the people who already have some Bitcoin must have patience.
Activity: 182
April 11, 2016, 07:13:39 AM
Yes saving bitcoin is a good investment to have and will give you a great future in terms on income,bitcoin price will be higher in the years to come and saving will give you profit.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 11, 2016, 06:40:08 AM
Yes you should... even a few coins..No one knows the future except if this bitcoin is manipulated and controlled by a group or by someone...So better save and wait than being sorry when the price soar..

good advice, but certain people will still do what they think is good in their mind. and that's mostly buying nearly at the highest point of peaks. they wait for the price to go up significantly first before actually buying coins. they see a rising price as sort of confirmation that everything is alright. but they don't realize that by the time they buy their coins, there is barely any upwards movement left. that's why it is better to buy when the price is dumped to the ground.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
April 11, 2016, 06:16:58 AM
Yes you should... even a few coins..No one knows the future except if this bitcoin is manipulated and controlled by a group or by someone...So better save and wait than being sorry when the price soar..

Yeah its pretty good to save at least half of the bitcoin you earn now and wait for it to grow in the coming months or years,bitcoin price will rise as the time goes by.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 11, 2016, 04:26:18 AM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 03:29:13 AM
Hold bitcoin until the halving. After that, sell. Bitcoin is already having some stability problems. Id say to transfer all your investments into LISK or ETH.

If you want to earn big it's a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold them for 5 years.
Then in 2020 look back an sell them. I am sure you can make a big profit.

Yeah by the time 2020 anyone who have invested in bitcoin and just hold them for years will really earn a lot because at that time the price of bitcoin will be high.
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036
April 11, 2016, 03:27:17 AM
My advice is to wait with the selling off of your stash until the end of this year. I don't think Bitcoin price will reach its peak immediately after the Halving it could grow more in the months after that. I think the serious growth will be more prominent in 2017 after the block size debate is resolved as well. Just hold onto your coins for at least half a year to 1 year more.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
April 11, 2016, 03:17:10 AM
It is smart to have some Bitcoin for the future, because there are also a lot of people thinking that the value will rise in the future so they can have later a huge profit with it.
But not everyone has the patience for it to wait a such a long time and that is bad so they are trading now or even gambling.
Activity: 434
April 11, 2016, 01:00:02 AM
Hold bitcoin until the halving. After that, sell. Bitcoin is already having some stability problems. Id say to transfer all your investments into LISK or ETH.

If you want to earn big it's a good time to buy some bitcoins and hold them for 5 years.
Then in 2020 look back an sell them. I am sure you can make a big profit.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
April 10, 2016, 11:07:44 PM
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
April 10, 2016, 10:38:10 PM
of course yess
you must save some amount for future, my plan i want to hold 50btc hope i can reach it in 20years Roll Eyes

my plan save arround 2.5btc/years i think's it's very easy with sign campaign and some other source like trading altcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 10, 2016, 10:25:44 PM
Saving your bitcoin for the future is pretty good in my opinion plus the profit you can make with it is also pretty nice at the end of this year.
Overall we just need patience for the halving and wait till the price is gonna rise, if we have to believe all the speculators it will be no problem.
We just need to keep faith in the bitcoin and hope it will let the price rise, most likely it will so saving your bitcoin will be the best thing you can do.

Absolutely trust is the most needed and continued research about the past rise and fall in price needs to be analysed. Based upon this you can decide whether to save it for future or continue increasing through various methods.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
April 10, 2016, 05:34:54 PM
Saving your bitcoin for the future is pretty good in my opinion plus the profit you can make with it is also pretty nice at the end of this year.
Overall we just need patience for the halving and wait till the price is gonna rise, if we have to believe all the speculators it will be no problem.
We just need to keep faith in the bitcoin and hope it will let the price rise, most likely it will so saving your bitcoin will be the best thing you can do.
Activity: 336
April 10, 2016, 05:31:58 PM
I will not save for a long time but yes I will surely save it until the halving occurs as I have a strong feeling that the price of bitcoin will boost up at the time of halving.

Indeed, the bitcoin is good for a short term but I do not think it will be good for a long term because its unpredictable.
The halving will indeed boost the bitcoin for sure, I have really no doubts about that.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
April 10, 2016, 04:38:32 PM
In my opinion it is almost impossible to foresee the future behavior of bitcoin in such long term (ten years), that is why I prefer to move my bitcoins day-by-day. This way I would not lose too much in case of a sudden collapse in the bitcoin price because there are no guarantees about this or any other currency in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: