Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 51. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 25, 2015, 02:40:06 AM
Saving bitcoins for the future it's the best idea, if you can afford it then do it (at least try to save) and i hope that in the near future the price will be increased much more than it is now.

Absoletely not agreed Smiley Blockchaintechnology within banks and companies is a matter of a few years, months even. Once that happens, all the sheeple follow and bitcoin will crash IMO, I hope not, but the little devil on my shoulder keeps shouting that it will Sad
Nope Dude It will not be like that. Its a future international currency and it ll not drop for banks or anyone, Nowadays many Big MNCs also accepting Bitcoin and they are also trading on that for Dell, Amazon and many more. We have save BTC for future. It would really helpful more than job settlement dude.

Banks or any government will not be able to do anything with bitcoin ecosystem. They have no other choice other than accepting it.
So, it would be wise idea to keep bitcoin for our future. Any government cannot destroy bitcoin or it's growth it's beyond any control.

Saving bitcoin for the future?

If you can, then go save your bitcoin. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
November 25, 2015, 02:33:39 AM
Saving bitcoins for the future it's the best idea, if you can afford it then do it (at least try to save) and i hope that in the near future the price will be increased much more than it is now.

Absoletely not agreed Smiley Blockchaintechnology within banks and companies is a matter of a few years, months even. Once that happens, all the sheeple follow and bitcoin will crash IMO, I hope not, but the little devil on my shoulder keeps shouting that it will Sad
Nope Dude It will not be like that. Its a future international currency and it ll not drop for banks or anyone, Nowadays many Big MNCs also accepting Bitcoin and they are also trading on that for Dell, Amazon and many more. We have save BTC for future. It would really helpful more than job settlement dude.

Banks or any government will not be able to do anything with bitcoin ecosystem. They have no other choice other than accepting it.
So, it would be wise idea to keep bitcoin for our future. Any government cannot destroy bitcoin or it's growth it's beyond any control.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
November 25, 2015, 02:16:42 AM

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
November 25, 2015, 02:13:21 AM

The thing is, to gain consumer trust with big dollars, the banks will need trust worthy miners.  Blockchains most impressive feat after being developed is the sheer amount of hashing power that is being put out and the level of trust that its "network" generates.  The miners are a fundamental part of the technology and the ideals behind it.  I would like to believe the banking system realizes this right now, as it will help with the going mainstream part that it has had such trouble with.  This technology is going to make them a mess load of money and it will also allow for a lot of change in this world.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2015, 02:12:43 AM

In this case bitcoin will become more popular and the price normally should be increased because people needs to use bitcoin to buy or sell things, i expect a higher price than $320 which is at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
November 25, 2015, 02:05:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
November 25, 2015, 01:43:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
November 24, 2015, 09:59:23 PM
Save 80% of your bitcoin and use 20% of my bitcoin. After I use the bitcoin, I will repurchse it again from exchanges.

I'd be the other way around to build the use of BTC in the community.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
November 24, 2015, 10:33:36 AM
Save 80% of your bitcoin and use 20% of my bitcoin. After I use the bitcoin, I will repurchse it again from exchanges.

Yepp that sounds good. This way you're doing both. You help the merchants who accept it, thefore showing that Bitcoin is useful.
And you save for a hopefully future increase in value.
The thing is not everbody can afford to do both. For instance we know that many people here try to earn Bitcoin with sig campaigns.Knowing that these aren't that much I can understand everyone who says he is a pure hodler.
Activity: 532
November 24, 2015, 09:03:48 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

I am sure if the long term bitcoin prices will rise and in the future I'm sure bitcoin will get better, so I'm sure the price is unlikely to drop below $200 Smiley
Activity: 182
Pollak
November 24, 2015, 08:44:12 AM
If you're looking to do bitcoin for a long time then yes you can start by investing today.

You don't have to buy much, you could spend as much as you can lose.

Check back every now and then to see how much it's worth, who knows if you'd made profits or not.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
November 24, 2015, 06:57:42 AM

This is exactly what I am doing. In this way, we are helping Bitcoin economy by boosting sales and transactions. Very often this helps me save a lot since there are many discount programs for the people paying in Bitcoin!

Hmm oke interesting I tough holding Bitcoin was a good idea. I will try doing this also.
Yeah lets hope that bitcoin economy will boost even more in 2016.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 24, 2015, 06:43:49 AM

This is exactly what I am doing. In this way, we are helping Bitcoin economy by boosting sales and transactions. Very often this helps me save a lot since there are many discount programs for the people paying in Bitcoin!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
November 24, 2015, 05:14:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 24, 2015, 04:54:10 AM
If you could spare to spend around $300 right now, you could buy 1 bitcoin and just hold on to it.

If you're looking to hold on a long term, let's say over 1 year, it's good to invest it now if you can. I believe it's a good investment for the long term.
Yah 300 dollar is nothing, because you will see in the future that the price will increase. Everyone is hopinf that 2016 will be a positive price.
So if I was you just but maybe 1 - 2 Bitcoin to be safe.
And yeah I 100% agree with you LuckyYOU. I am also currently waiting for that increase. I will just save 65% of my bitcoin over 5 -10 years. If I am lucky than my waiting was worth it.

And anyone can do an exit to prevent a 100% loss if one feels everything is bad now. Don't just hold for long. While holding, still catch up with the current news, trend or any factors that can affect the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 04:49:53 AM
If you could spare to spend around $300 right now, you could buy 1 bitcoin and just hold on to it.

If you're looking to hold on a long term, let's say over 1 year, it's good to invest it now if you can. I believe it's a good investment for the long term.
Yah 300 dollar is nothing, because you will see in the future that the price will increase. Everyone is hopinf that 2016 will be a positive price.
So if I was you just but maybe 1 - 2 Bitcoin to be safe.
And yeah I 100% agree with you LuckyYOU. I am also currently waiting for that increase. I will just save 65% of my bitcoin over 5 -10 years. If I am lucky than my waiting was worth it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 24, 2015, 04:41:11 AM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 24, 2015, 04:38:44 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

If you can spare then it wouldn't hurt to save bitcoins for future.

We never know what would happen in the future. Who knows bitcoin would still be of value by then?  Shocked

Well that concern of him will be answered by himself.

First, he doesn't sure and everyone of course what will be the bitcoin price in the future. So now what to do? Make an own decision based on what happening in the past and today to make an "unconstructive" prediction which will become constructive as time passes by. And the things here is, why a person will do nothing if it saved bitcoin for future then suddenly (who knows) price collapse, make an action then.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
November 24, 2015, 04:27:36 AM
what i would do is spending half on my first target and saving the other half, then for every new big increment in the value... saving always half of what i still have and so on

in this way i have a chance to hit every major value in the future, with some coins
Activity: 154
November 23, 2015, 11:00:46 PM

If you can spare then it wouldn't hurt to save bitcoins for future.

We never know what would happen in the future. Who knows bitcoin would still be of value by then?  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: