Pages:
Author

Topic: should i save btc for future? - page 55. (Read 52913 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
November 10, 2015, 11:54:31 AM
Yes save it when you are gonna retire.

Maybe is 10x what now is. That you can retire peacefully.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
November 10, 2015, 11:41:58 AM
You should definitely save at least a portion of your bitcoins for the future. Unless you find yourself in some dire emergency and need to cash out because you need the money. I mean you don't want to find yourself in the future after the price has skyrocketed and be kicking yourself because you spent/sold all your bitcoins today because you were worried about the price going down. Of course, if you have bitcoin yet don't think it has a future, then by all means, spend away.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
November 10, 2015, 11:23:53 AM
I think price doesn't matter you must save your coins for bright future it has great potential to get more big price floor but it will take little more to go to mainstream than only strong believers will enjoy their future. Cool

Bitcoin has been going mainstream already the last years. More and more merchants are accepting Bitcoin as form of payment. And more and more exchanges focus on getting experienced traders on board by offering them a wide variety of trade options. Bitcoin is moving forward Smiley

Yes that is true bitcoin going to the moon we are on more stable price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 10, 2015, 11:21:57 AM
I think price doesn't matter you must save your coins for bright future it has great potential to get more big price floor but it will take little more to go to mainstream than only strong believers will enjoy their future. Cool

Bitcoin has been going mainstream already the last years. More and more merchants are accepting Bitcoin as form of payment. And more and more exchanges focus on getting experienced traders on board by offering them a wide variety of trade options. Bitcoin is moving forward Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
November 10, 2015, 11:20:01 AM

Well that is crypto is only for strong hands there is no place for weak hands they will be always in great lose so have patience never get panic with current price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
November 10, 2015, 11:16:11 AM
Activity: 770
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
November 10, 2015, 10:59:48 AM
It is hard to know. But most people I meet seem to be optimistic with Bitcoin, and there is no big threat right now that may predict a big falling.

I would save a little part. Not all my life savings, but something. Just in case it multiplies greatly, you have some. If it fails, well it is hard for it to go to 0, and you will not lose all your savings.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
November 10, 2015, 10:43:54 AM
i am personally going to keep my bitcoins, or at least hold a part of my stash for the long time. but i will definitely use them if i find a good usage for them or i will sell them if the price is really high.

Use the bitcoin whenever/wherever possible. The circulation of bitcoin gives its value as a currency. The more usage, the higher the price.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
November 10, 2015, 01:04:26 AM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

or maybe price of btc will be down in 5-10 year
just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

i am personally going to keep my bitcoins, or at least hold a part of my stash for the long time. but i will definitely use them if i find a good usage for them or i will sell them if the price is really high.
Activity: 616
1BkEzspSxp2zzHiZTtUZJ6TjEb1hERFdRr
November 10, 2015, 01:01:29 AM
Bitcoin is every day more accepted so if some big event dont destroy it, i think it will cost lot more after few years than it cost now.
Activity: 303
November 09, 2015, 08:32:03 PM
i have a little doubt about btc price in future.should i save btc for increasing value of bitcoin?

just imagine about future of btc and tell me should i save bitcoins for future or not...?

A lot of people here are long-term bulls.
After 2 block reward halvings, we definitely expect the price to be up.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 09, 2015, 07:02:23 PM
for the safest way to invest you need to wait btc price going fall 180-200$ and then buy,after few months sell it at 400-500$ price ,we can't predict what will happen with bitcoin for next 5-10 years

This is bad advice. Those gains are nothing, it will not change your life, going from 200 to 400. On the other hand, if you buy now and hold and in 10 years BTC is 10K, or 100K (who knows) your life will change a lot, so basically stop hoping for a perfect price and just buy. If it never goes back to 200 (which I doubt because the price looks really solid at 370-380 right no) you will hate yourself for life.

This. Anything under 400 is still dirt cheap honestly. If you wait for sub 200 again which will very likely never happen again, you risk having to buy in at a really high price. As we just saw...the price can shoot up at anytime unexpectedly. I would buy small amounts on a regular basis.

You just said it.  the price can shoot up at anytime unexpectedly so why others bother and wait for a long time to wait for $200 mark to but coins. Yes it can happen again but with the current trend likely it would not. It needs a big impact to make it down again to $200-- range like XT drama did a months ago.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
November 09, 2015, 06:55:55 PM
I would put some coins aside, but unlike at a bank, you can still sell your coins if you think the price is right.

Just buy it with the intention of a long term savings plan, but if a massive bubble comes (say 10,000), just sell.
Activity: 432
November 09, 2015, 03:21:30 PM
for the safest way to invest you need to wait btc price going fall 180-200$ and then buy,after few months sell it at 400-500$ price ,we can't predict what will happen with bitcoin for next 5-10 years

This is bad advice. Those gains are nothing, it will not change your life, going from 200 to 400. On the other hand, if you buy now and hold and in 10 years BTC is 10K, or 100K (who knows) your life will change a lot, so basically stop hoping for a perfect price and just buy. If it never goes back to 200 (which I doubt because the price looks really solid at 370-380 right no) you will hate yourself for life.

This. Anything under 400 is still dirt cheap honestly. If you wait for sub 200 again which will very likely never happen again, you risk having to buy in at a really high price. As we just saw...the price can shoot up at anytime unexpectedly. I would buy small amounts on a regular basis.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
November 09, 2015, 02:40:02 PM
Always save something for rainy days. Bitcoin is the one we should save. The price will go up a lot in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
November 09, 2015, 02:39:14 PM

Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
November 09, 2015, 02:34:33 PM
You do know that nobody can answer this question with more than a guess, right?

Sometimes when you are confused and don't know what do do even the guesses can help you a lot. Smiley

I do agree that majority of people here will tell you to expect positive when asked, after all we are on Bitcoin forum!
Activity: 812
November 09, 2015, 12:13:59 PM
if you are able to hold your coins then you should,bitcoin price is rising and we can see this trend continue for next couple of months
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
November 09, 2015, 12:09:04 PM
If you have quite a few bitcoin, then save some and use some. If you do not have many then save them.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 09, 2015, 12:04:15 PM

You will use them sooner or latter.  But if you realy doubt about Bitcoin future, you can send any con or part of coin to me. I will use it wisely, dont worry.
Pages:
Jump to: