Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 9. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If you don't have the skills to trade in a bear market and still losing many trades then it is time to stop and continue learning some technics on how to make profits even during bear season. Both bear markets and bull markets represent big opportunities to make money, and the key to success is to use strategies and ideas that can generate profits under a variety of conditions. This requires consistency, discipline, focus and the ability to take advantage of fear and greed. So education that couples with actual trading is still the best way to become an skilled trader for both market situations.

Yes, the guy simply needs to get some more knowledge about trading. If he watches some good videos on trading, he will understand that he can make money even during the bearish peorids.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Wait and watch keep patience if you are not good in technical analysis, Most of the people even eran money in bear market also by shorting coin. Now a days due to FUD everyone is scared to enter in crypto.
need courage to enter market in conditions like this. but for those who dare to take risks, of course they will have a great opportunity to get a lot of money later. currently price is below, and a good opportunity to buy
If you don’t believe yourself and think that you will lose your money then you should keep yourself away from trading, but you must keep in mind that you are capable you can still make money even in this bearish situation of the market. Bitcoin price is not stable and is fluctuated about $200 to $500 daily. It is quite good profit if you can do this on daily basis.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
not say you should. but if got no confident, better stop right here. losing spree is a downwards spiral.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
You absolutely should stop. Traders are now suffering a lot of losses because of the unpredictable market and higher transaction fees. So you should stop or switch to long term investment strategy. I often appreciate longer-term investment strategies.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
It all depends on what you are trading. For example you should not stop trading bitcoin-usd in anyway, of course try to avoid stuff like usdt and try to keep it 100% btc-usd instead of stuff like usdt-btc or whatever or if you want to keep trading on bnb pairs on binance that is still viable because the exchange is still going strong so trading for it still worth a lot.

Even trading ethereum and ripple could be advantageous these days because they are so low that buying them wouldn't hurt at these prices. However if you want to trade more unknown smaller coins that no one really cares about and has low volume than you should be careful with them.

The only possible way you profit from a low volume obscure coin is if it gets pumped and dumped and for those types of stuff I suggest putting a loss stop and a sell order so you would not get hurt by a lot if it goes down since you have a stop loss and you would profit if it goes up since you have a sell order.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
I myself is not professional trader. the market right now is hard to make trading. best advise i can give is stay low. hold you coin.
That is not always the case with everyone. There are still people who had invested in the very start of the business when the coins had a very low cost. They have had a huge growth in their weight. Such people are still able to trade and at times of need; do trade however the case is not the same for the rest of us. We have to hodl in times of market recession and this time forbids you to trade because it results in nothing else but loss of value.
Activity: 336
Merit: 71
Definitely defends on your time frame, if youre in it for the long term its probably best to by at these low prices but if youre looking for quick flips I wouldn't be participating with these "falling daggers".
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
cut loss is one way you can take. if you are doubtful about the development of bitcoin at the moment, I think selling it now will indeed be safer. well, but I also feel that now. but, I chose to hold the assets that I had.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
Although now I getting lose, I don't want to stop trading at this moment because I cannot continue to try to make a profit. Besides that, I am sure that this moment is not taken too long because we are almost one year in this situations so I am sure that it will change and I can come back to make a profit. I know that I need to hold tight my coin, so I don't get panic when the market is down again. I only want to reach my goals by making much money from cryptocurrency, so I can wait for a long time to see the price is back to increase again.
MKH
copper member
Activity: 231
Merit: 15
You can always make profit from trading if you can go through the right coin/token... If you look carefully, In this market situation so many coin/token are dumping and pumping... Its low or big but it's happens... Also you have to take risk for sure, without taking risk you can't make profit, in good market or bad market..
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?
Trading is not an advantage now. You should invest in ICO projects better. Because the market is about to be pumped. But the prices of some tokens are being undervalued because the price of ETH has gone down. What will happen when ETH increases sharply in the next 2 months? Our tokens will also increase and we will be profitable.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If you don't have the skills to trade in a bear market and still losing many trades then it is time to stop and continue learning some technics on how to make profits even during bear season. Both bear markets and bull markets represent big opportunities to make money, and the key to success is to use strategies and ideas that can generate profits under a variety of conditions. This requires consistency, discipline, focus and the ability to take advantage of fear and greed. So education that couples with actual trading is still the best way to become an skilled trader for both market situations.
Merit: 1
The Smart Mining Company: Swiss Alps Energy
Hello, I think that is the right time to enter into the market but if you are a short term or day trader, it could be very dangerous for you! Let say an example; when bitcoin was $19000 in EOY, 2017. It was the level where the big boys will want to exit for taking a big profit but since they are big players so they have many lots to sell so on that peak who will buy? think! Yes, traders are everywhere in the market because this market is for traders or I am saying it innocent traders. Traders buy it!

Now, since today the market is in the downtrend, suppose again big players want to enter into the market? They target two things in the market.
1) Low, lower or lowest price! (That is why traders talking about bitcoin might go below to $6000, $5000... but who know...)
2) They need more sellers because they need big bags! Who will sell again? Yeah! ofcourse traders!

Big players can do anything in the lowest point to buy their big lots i.e., a panic situation creation (bitcoin is bubble, ETF rejection, It will go to the earth not to the moon), due to the panic situation the traders exit from the market and sell their assets.

Please don't mind if you belong to these traders (after looking to your question). That is truth and yes, I was also belong to them but successfully recovered from that type of thinking! Yes, I know the recovery is not as easy as I or you think. I recommend you to stay away from the market if you are a short term trader. Once you see a clear breakout in an asset then wait for the retracement and closely look over to the price movement while in the retracement area, Once it looks everything right, just book your seat! That's it!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

yes you should stop ONLY if you feel that you arent earning a good income BUT you should continue on what you are currently doing as long as you are earning a stable profit .

Bear market isnt a bad thing at all but rather it can be used as an advantage to buy a crypto at an inexpensive price , you can then trade it slowly on different exchange so that you can earn still earn even though the market isnt in a good shape .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Well, that is up to you mate. If you feel frustrated about what you are doing in trading you better stop. All I can say to you there are some traders out there in bitcoin/crypto trading were even its bearish was still happening they do still trade in the market, these are the day traders what I'm talking about.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Its better to hold your portfolio for sometime and not to do guess work at this market. The fluctuations are high and affecting many altcoins in the way. If you are not confident enough to trade then its better to hold yourself back until the next bullrun.
Activity: 448
Without a doubt, the market is now not in the best shape. But as you said, trade is like drug addiction. I think if you really want to trade so much, you just need to adjust to the market. In another case, only hold.
Activity: 1050
Wait and watch keep patience if you are not good in technical analysis, Most of the people even eran money in bear market also by shorting coin. Now a days due to FUD everyone is scared to enter in crypto.
need courage to enter market in conditions like this. but for those who dare to take risks, of course they will have a great opportunity to get a lot of money later. currently price is below, and a good opportunity to buy
Merit: 121
Activity: 364
I don't think that current market is bad for trading, probably you may try switching strategies and tokens which you trade and look how the results would change.
Pages:
Jump to: