Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I stop trading in this bear market? - page 13. (Read 4466 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
The easy solution is, If you can't make profits from trading at this moment, then you should stop trading. But Remember One thing, the Bear market is a very good time to learn how to trade and a great opportunity to make profits. A lot of traders are making a profit from this bear situation every day, If you can't do it, then at least You should try to weld trading tactics when coins price are low.
that's right sir, bear market doesn't always make us lose because the market isn't always red, in bear market there are many opportunities to get profit, because after the price drops there is a high recovery

Bear market is also an opporutnity in margin trading.
stop day trading and keep holding to help stop bear market and we will start to rise

Yep, you are right:)
If you are using margin trading, you can trade in every market, just take the right decision.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
absolutely not if you are not able to understand this market. Otherwise you will be entering into losses only. Wait for some more time.

That's what I was about to say. If you are already losing money then why prolong it? You should stop the moment you are in a negative and if you can make adjustments in this bear market then I suggest you better stop it. No need to continue and just be long term holder and accumulate at this trend.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

Since its bear market I bought some alts for the purpose of holding it
I tried doing day trades but it seems i cannot win trades in this kind of market
so currently im focusing on doing bounties.
Im glad and envy those traders who are able to still earn
I still have a lot to learn  Cheesy
Activity: 84
absolutely not if you are not able to understand this market. Otherwise you will be entering into losses only. Wait for some more time.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
stop day trading and keep holding to help stop bear market and we will start to rise
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
Trading is like an addiction, but this bear market seems will be very long. Bitcoin is going to under 6k USD, ETH is now 262 USD, Almost 80% coin fell down. I can't make profits at this moment in trading, Because after getting a little bit of profit, the market again goes under, then another coin eats my profit too. What should I do now?

We should extend our patience until this year will end as most of the bullish predictions are now focused on this last quarter of the year. Waiting since January is very tough and we are in the tip of continuous waiting so i say lets give this 4th Quarter a chance that if the bullish still will not happen then better we leave crypto trading in peace and better to shift to none Crypto investments.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
The easy solution is, If you can't make profits from trading at this moment, then you should stop trading. But Remember One thing, the Bear market is a very good time to learn how to trade and a great opportunity to make profits. A lot of traders are making a profit from this bear situation every day, If you can't do it, then at least You should try to weld trading tactics when coins price are low.
that's right sir, bear market doesn't always make us lose because the market isn't always red, in bear market there are many opportunities to get profit, because after the price drops there is a high recovery
there is no high recovery when bearish occurs, if you want to keep trading when bearish then use the best chance because the risk
is more big, green may only occur in a short time and only a few percent increase that is not significant
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
Activity: 471
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
You can make a great profit in this bear market, if you are going to trade smartly. I mean buying the most promising cryptocurrencies nowadays with this lowest rates, and holding them until the next rising of prices. But you have to wait a bit, it is a medium/long term strategy.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
That is just a kind of denial if we declare ourselves that we cannot make profit. Even in bear market, we can still make a profit. The price in the market always goes up and down. They always change from one another. Deciding for a pause is also the right decision. No decision is completely wrong. As long as we don't lose any money, I think that's fine. The choice always contains risks, so try to anticipate the risks that will arise later on. That's the most important thing.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Why don't you think through marginal trading. Actually it doesn't matter where the market is going, up or down. Because experienced trader can get profit in both markets. Of course marginal trading is more risky, but you will be able to earn money in any situation.
Your advice are definitely not good for the OP and you said it yourself that marginal trading is risking. Besides, the OP is yet to be experience base on what he/she said which i think the best he/she could now is to pause trading while set aside some capital for the December dump.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Why don't you think through marginal trading. Actually it doesn't matter where the market is going, up or down. Because experienced trader can get profit in both markets. Of course marginal trading is more risky, but you will be able to earn money in any situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
If you are regular buyer so you should not stop trading because you can balance it the market is predictable and we can make money to trade in these days while for us the best reason is to use the talent for market survey and to work with confidence and wait for the market rise then we can speed up our activities and many of the coins has a potential if the price show a rise they will also go up and i like to invest in ICO for long time because they are very attractive and cheap as compared to old coins.
Activity: 392
i think, if you fully stop trading then can lost everything. so you can save your faithfully coin for a long time. other coin can sale and little amount can continue the daily trade market.
Activity: 658
During bear market, some coins are still going up but it still risky to trade them because they can be dragged by ongoing price downtrend. Seasoned traders can still make profits during bear market but the earning is small compared to the time when market is in uptrend. It better to hold you coins and wait for the market to become positive again and resume trading your trading later. I sed to hold my coins during red days because it is really risky to trade while the market is bearish.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

Trading in this bear market has absolutely some risks.To be in the safe zone till the end of the bear market period, you should put all your investments in the top 10 coins or you can do what is called the short buying and selling when the market is still going down.

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
if you think hat you will never receive some profit there you should stop because its useless, its gonna be worthless so let it go and find the good market and continue if what you've gone
Pages:
Jump to: