Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I switch to USDT ? - page 3. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 11:56:49 PM
Your time makes me feel that you have lost a lot, I hope you have not sold, because the cryptocurrency market has rebounded today. You can switch to USDT to avoid falling in the short term, but not for long-term holdings, only long-term holdings of bitcoin.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
August 14, 2018, 10:51:01 AM
Hello !

Should I sell my altcoins , and switch to usdt , and buy when it will be lower ?
Thanks in advance
Yes,you can that is most of the traders doing when the prices falling.But don't invest on the USDT for long time because it is centralized crypto currency which is just as the fiat money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
August 14, 2018, 10:37:58 AM
Hello !

Should I sell my altcoins , and switch to usdt , and buy when it will be lower ?
Thanks in advance

As far from what I know that the definition of USDT is also a part of cryptocurrency which you can use your wallet and it is not a paper.

So, now I made a research and as far from what I understand it is at its highest but for me the value is still low so why not bet on it but do not use your altcoins because that altcoin if you're might still have a chance to get a higher value, if you think it still has a good price why not but still it is up to you >and for me buy it with your foriegn money.<
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance

If you are negative like 50 percent there's no point to switch tousdt or sell your altcoins. Just wait till market recover like what I did right now . Nothing we can do with red market just wait it to become green .
Activity: 602
August 14, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
If bearish you can go short on bitmex
Otherwise holding cash isnt bad too
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 09:13:44 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance

Going with USDT is going the "safe" way in these times. But I think if you invest either in BTC or any other coins in this crypto space, then you are doing it wrong if you want to be "safe".  What they say is true, this is a risky investment space but only because this promising investment is still undergoing some modifications to iron out the kinks common when any new tech is thrown into the practical space without a proper testing phase or period. However, even with that, I am certain that this tech will be the foundation of many good things to come, therefore my investment stays put.
If you wanted safe investments, then go to the stock market. Thus, maybe even increase your stack in some promising coins, after you do your own research. For example, Eterbase. Go hard, or go home.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 14, 2018, 09:03:54 AM
Let me now is the time to hold the ETH is the best This coin is extremely potential and can help you earn high profits and the end of this year or in the near future. trust me
Activity: 168
August 14, 2018, 08:34:53 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance
I advise you to don't rely on people suggestion. No people can predict the market. As you can see we are still in the bear market. I take  this bear market as a tool to learn more. Although i lost some, it doesn't mean i will lost forever. I still learning and you should too.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
August 14, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance

The lower the market drops, the more of a gamble it becomes. If you think we're nearing the bottom, then don't switch to Tether - but if you think we'll continue to fall, then do it.
Do be aware though that even Tether is not 100% safe, there has been plenty of speculation about whether it is really backed up by the USD equivalent.
Activity: 364
August 14, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
It was necessary to make the switch to USDT a few months ago, but it's not too late to do it. But the decision to accept you
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
August 14, 2018, 08:21:25 AM
It is not good time to sell any coins in this moment, all crypto market is in red and most of coins are at the lowest levels in the past year or even more. But on the other hand you can try to make some profit from this, even you will take some risk with selling now and convert to USDT. In this way you will keep value of your altcoins, but risky part is point when you will buy back those coins.

It is a tricky decision, to hold and watch price drop even more or try your strategy - but this is up to you, unfortunately no one can predict how the situation will develop in the following days or months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 08:18:31 AM
I would recommend that you should switch to USDT during a large scale dips like this to save your holdings and you should also buy more of the altcouns that you hold so that you can still cut loss and hopefully take some profits when market starts to recover. Don't keep USDT though, just resort to it during dips to cut losses. Or if you really want to keep USDT for large swings in the market.
Activity: 59
August 14, 2018, 08:09:41 AM
Investing in USDT is a good investment. USDT is a token that runs on Bitcoin's Blockchain platform. The value of 1 USDT is valued at the equivalent of USD 1 in real life. USDT is USD in electricity market. death
usdt is to safe you money when btc getting rekt bro, not for investing
its just temporary safety camp
August 14, 2018, 07:59:29 AM
Thanks everybody !
I just to buy more when it will drop !
yeah buy some alt bruh ?
thats good choice
but dont forget to take profit when it getting pump
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
August 14, 2018, 07:52:52 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance
This is a good and very correct idea. But the problem is that you'll never know when it's best to sell and buy. You can only get lucky
August 14, 2018, 07:52:24 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance

Always make your trading decisions by yourself. Random people over internet will not help you much because they may have interest or lack of knowledge when they give you advises.

Want some doubt? Selling to USDT could have been a good idea some time ago. Maybe it is now too. But, what if you sell and everything starts growing again?
We don't know what's best. Nobody possess a crystal ball. So, again, think for yourself and more important, decide for yourself.
alright, selling in panic is not really a good move
he can move to alt, instead, so when it recover he can made some reversal
August 14, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance

It's never easy to know when the market will turn,  and you might panic buy back into the market with a lost, so be carefull if you go all in on usdt.
yeah, but again,
something that we could see as alert
weekyl close chart
jump volume on marketcap
and btc dominance  Grin
August 14, 2018, 07:35:29 AM
for the moment all altcoins have decreased, don't buy first, I still end all month at the end of all altcoin prices
yeah , instead of that , he might keep hold btc, and stay away from alt,
when the time is good, start accumulating alt again
August 14, 2018, 07:34:24 AM
tbh bro, usdt is crypto tho, and its been have some issues
so if you want to move, fiat is more safe
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
August 14, 2018, 07:32:51 AM
Hello !

Thanks in advance

It's never easy to know when the market will turn,  and you might panic buy back into the market with a lost, so be carefull if you go all in on usdt.

i think, convert your altcoins to usdt is the best idea at this moment,, but do not convert all your altcoins
keep it a half, to stay minimize the risk , when the market reverse my friend
regards
Pages:
Jump to: