Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I trade my BTC for BCH? - page 3. (Read 4135 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 08:12:11 AM
As we know, BCH's market value rises when the Segwit2x was cancelled prompting Bitcoin holders to transfer to BCHs leaving Bitcoin's market value fall down a bit as it can be seen on the graph. But if i am one of those bitcoin holders that time, i would probably don't trade my btc to bch. Why? BCH is only a result of Bitocoin's hardfork and since it's new, we don't know yet if it will be as dominant as bitcoin in the years to come.
As we can see in the graph today, Bitcoin's market value rises again while BCH's went down too.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 08:03:28 AM
Ill never do that. I will hold that balls. I think that few more weeks bitcoin will rise again. So all BCH holders, sell your token and back to Bitcoin.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
November 14, 2017, 07:59:23 AM
I should sell all your bch. The btc will rise again. Just sell the bch for this price and buy btc again. i think it only has to take like 2 weeks for the btc to restore again! goodluck!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 07:50:30 AM
It is normal that you are getting worried. But if you want to help BTC and its community, hold it
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
November 13, 2017, 08:10:08 PM
No..dont panic selling. Bch good and fast but bch still has many problem on it. I saw litecoin founder say. Only with small mining pool of bitcoin can attack bch network, also bch cant be implemented segwit and what i saw many altcoin using segwit. We dont know yet if bch can beat btc or no. No fundamental for rising yesterday only pump and dump from whale
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 07:41:17 PM
Hi Smiley
Only Buy or Hodl Bitcoin) The most stable and largest market capital.. Sometimes speculations from large investors..
Many people say"In bitcoin I always have money. It is profitable compared to any token now."
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
November 13, 2017, 06:59:32 PM
Hi,

I'm new here. Bought in to bitcoin at £5100, sold at £6050, then bought back in at £5400, but it seems to be dropping.

Should I trade all my BTC for BCH on the short term or is it too late to get in to BCH?

BCT seems to be losing me money by the minute.

Thanks.

I hope you did not proceed to transfer to Bitcoin Cash. My thinking is this, do not just follow the very little steps of the way. Try to look at the bigger picture, the wider horizon in order for you to see how these very little steps proceed in the long run. Obviously, such pumps happening for a few hours that is followed by a good dump quickly is not a sincere sign of growth. Rather, it is a sign of manipulation.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
Telegram Moderator, Hire me
November 13, 2017, 05:59:10 PM
If you are holding btc it is not a good idea to trade to BCH because anytime of the day BCH will fall down you will loose your investment, I suggest that just keep your btc and wait for the fork and exchange it when it will hit its higher peak.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 13, 2017, 05:30:28 PM
I buy BCH. 1.33 bch for 0.28 btc. I can send first depending on who you are or use escrow.
Activity: 253
November 13, 2017, 04:33:52 PM
No I think that you should find another cryptocurrencies for trade.I always suggest to everybody to find new potential cryptocurrencies and trade with that  and I mean cryptocurrencies which are really young and they are not evein in top 20.
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
November 13, 2017, 04:30:52 PM
I would not trade, I believe that BTC reached its bottom at around 5.5k and BCH its top at 2.5k, the prices are now balancing out somewhere in the middle. After they are stable I think that over time BTC will climb and BCH will slide.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 04:24:10 PM
I think we should not rush. If the miners will begin to mine the BCH, I would be traded.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
November 13, 2017, 03:01:06 PM
Hi,

I'm new here. Bought in to bitcoin at £5100, sold at £6050, then bought back in at £5400, but it seems to be dropping.

Should I trade all my BTC for BCH on the short term or is it too late to get in to BCH?

BCT seems to be losing me money by the minute.

Thanks.

You can only lose if you trade. If you hold you can never lose anything since you will have yesterday today and tomorrow same amount of BTC. Not more not less but the same.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1007
November 13, 2017, 01:27:06 PM
BCH is the worst thing that ever happened to Bitcoin. Look at all these speculations about BCH taking the palce of Bitcoin. Even if that happens, it means bitcoin is no longer free and it is simply under the control of a company. They are destroying Bitcoin because of their greedy plans.

Activity: 462
November 13, 2017, 01:04:20 PM
If i were in your situation, maybe i will not trade my btc to bch. Btc is the first currency and has been proven, while bch is still a new currency and we still didn't know what might happen to bch in the next few years. Just wait a litle bit and see if trading btc to bch would be more profitable.
In my own opinion you can trade with btc to bch of you are skillful enough to make money but still bitcoins is the first or the strongest reliable source of profit in the long term BCH is a fast profit because of its hype a few days ago and it slowly going down now.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
November 13, 2017, 12:44:43 PM
Guy failed,because he didnt do any research on it.Quick pump was, because of few chinese whales,who simply made quick profit manupulating bch market using naive guys,like the example above.If to answer the actual topic name-i would say stick with btc.How many years we can see its alternatives and other madness action.btc overlived them all in the and
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
November 13, 2017, 11:38:59 AM
Saw many people who got into the game when the price reached 2700 $ and within 30 minutes it went below 50%.A guy had invested all his savings for this dangerous game and lost money.More of this tweets were redirected to all top crypto guys.

https://twitter.com/Ravi02101990/status/930074096506773505

Just a small lesson for all of us.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
November 12, 2017, 05:14:51 PM
Those who have BCH should cash it out before others do, it will never get back to this value again.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
November 12, 2017, 12:28:39 PM
I think it is to risky to invest in BCH on short term because it is a new coin and the price can fall in a few hours to a few cents. It is better to keep your bitcoins in wallet and wait until next year for the price to increase. I can bet bitcoin will go up to 15.000$ until the end of 2018 because new forks and coins appear wich push the price to go higher and stay in the top. If you still want to invest in BCH I recommend to invest only a about 10-20% of your bitcoins because it is not sure what will happen in future with BCH, it is probably gonna go up for a few weeks but I am sure at a certain moment of time the price will fall
Activity: 253
November 12, 2017, 09:27:34 AM
If i were in your situation, maybe i will not trade my btc to bch. Btc is the first currency and has been proven, while bch is still a new currency and we still didn't know what might happen to bch in the next few years. Just wait a litle bit and see if trading btc to bch would be more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: