Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i trade on this market ? - page 7. (Read 1027 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
December 26, 2018, 02:59:56 PM
Should i trade on crypton-wallet.com. I have to deposit 0.015 btc to verify my account and start to trade on this market. Have anyone withraded from this market? Pls give me a feedback
My friend deposited around 0.5 btc but he cannot withdraw. I have to know that anyone else who can withdraw btc from this site and help my friend in withdrawal
- When your friend was unable to withdraw his 0.5 BTC then why you spent 0.015 BTC and that too for the reason of verifying account ? Have you ever heard that verification needs fee ?

- Why you did not ask feedback about this services once after your friend was facing problems as you are in to this forum from last June but after spending 0.015 BTC ?

- I am just curious how your friend and you came to know about this services ?

(I am just trying to figure out how true that OP and his incident. I suspect about paid promotion of that services in the name of asking such feedback/doubts).

Beware everyone. Newbie account is promoting this website in following topic https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/1-btc-for-free-legit-5089785
Very suspicious no one heard about this platform and within a 1 minute time Frame 2 newbie accounts make a post about this platform.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
December 26, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
Should i trade on crypton-wallet.com. I have to deposit 0.015 btc to verify my account and start to trade on this market. Have anyone withraded from this market? Pls give me a feedback
My friend deposited around 0.5 btc but he cannot withdraw. I have to know that anyone else who can withdraw btc from this site and help my friend in withdrawal
- When your friend was unable to withdraw his 0.5 BTC then why you spent 0.015 BTC and that too for the reason of verifying account ? Have you ever heard that verification needs fee ?

- Why you did not ask feedback about this services once after your friend was facing problems as you are in to this forum from last June but after spending 0.015 BTC ?

- I am just curious how your friend and you came to know about this services ?

(I am just trying to figure out how true that OP and his incident. I suspect about paid promotion of that services in the name of asking such feedback/doubts).
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
December 26, 2018, 02:37:43 PM
Feels like a scam to me. Not a single reputable exchange asks you to send any amount to get yourself verified or to be able to trade. I think your friend lost his money and someone on the other side is partying with the free 0.5BTC he got
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 02:28:53 PM
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
December 26, 2018, 01:40:12 PM
They are simply using the same design as CEX.io with a different color and some tweaks in the statistics (which are very unrealistic).

The footer links such as the API, terms of services, mobile app are also not leading anywhere. I'm not sure how you stumbled on this fake version of cex.io but you shouldn't use it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
December 26, 2018, 12:02:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: